Does wearing hats contribute to baldness?

does wearing hats contribute to baldness?

I demand answers.

Genetics, bro. If you bald, you bald, and that's that.

not bald... yet.
dad didnt start losing hair until he was a little older than 40, im just about 30.

i know its gonna happen sooner or later, but what can i do to prolong the inevitable?

I know there's some sort of pill you can take that works well but kills your sex drive.

Just let it happen, lots of people go bald.

I would suggest if your gonna go bald do it with dignity, don't try and cover it up just start razor shaving it and be classy AF

>need hair for sex
>take pill for hair
>can't even sex

you right, user
i just need to accept that it'll happen

ill miss my hair when its gone, right now its thick and luscious

The options you have are very expensive sometime painful and apparently some make your winky stop wanting to wink which is counter productive

Did your mother's father bald? I hear that's where the genetics from you come from

You dont need hair for sex. Just bulk up. Bald dudes always look the best when they're built. Dont stress it, bro. It'll be alright.

Nope. Bald is purely genetics, brah. If you're destined to go bald, you'll go bald.

My dad and grandfather are both bald, but uncles on both sides still have hair. I'm 26 now with full head of hair. We'll see how it goes. If I go bald, I'll just shave it and that's that. It's not a big deal desu.

yep, and my mom is going a little bald too
m i fucked m8?

word

Male pattern baldness caused by high testosterone. Probably a straight up stud.

it contributes to beta-ness

Bet you get morning wood, amirite? Testosterone highest just after you wake up. High testosterone man. There is a reason Jean Luc Picard nailed all the space bitches.

no, but baldness contributes to wearing hats

BS on genetics. Its the modern day cop out. Its far more a generational thing and getting far far more prevelant. Modern science cant really explain why the huge increase in male pattern baldness is happening.

Seems to happen pretty quickly in your 20s, then slows in 30s. If you can make it your 40s.. you are pretty ok.

Stress is a big contributor but men have always had stressed. Yes, it has to do with DHT but men always had DHT.

I say it has way way way more to do with phyto and xeno-estrogens that are all over our food chain.

Stop drinking milk ASAP. (estrogen growth hornmone in all US dairy.
Stop eating beef and only eat Veal.
Limit US cheese and eat European stuff.
Dont ever use plastic for reheating and frankly, use glass or stainless whenever possible.
Eat clean. Avoid processed foods.
Massage scalp deeply 2x a day to release any bound up scalp oils for at least 10mins trapping DHT around the follice Hurts fingers a lot but you eventually they get strong enough.
Etc.
Dont take Test steroids as it eventually gets converted to Estrogen and also stop natural production of Test. major imbalance, good for muscle growth quickly but will effect your prostate, nads and hair long term.

Quit worrying about shit you have little or no control over. Shave it and move the fuck on.

Also, FAT .. avoid getting fat. FAT is estrogenic and will cause DHT and other hormones and lead to DHT.

baldfag here. No, actually some people wear hats to help their hair grow faster to keep the natural oils in the hair. Finasteride/Dutasteride will stop it. You can take viviscal if you think it'll help too also Viviscal shampoo/conditioner is legit.

Wear a fedora. It's clinically proven to grow hair. Albeit mainly in the neck region but it's hair growth nonetheless.

get on fin - 5mg pill cut into fourths, take 1.25 mg every other day...stopped my shedding.

I use Rogaine inconsistently and it's slowed the balding. It's getting worse, but slowly. Definitely does not grow hair as far as I can tell. It's annoying because it makes scalp itchy and flaky, and also hair feels unwashed. I don't use it every day and probably will stop soon but I'm too vain to let it go.

now this is a post that interests me

i take showers every day, but use shampoo once every week, in the shower i usually massage my hair. my hair can get pretty oily around that time which is why i usually shampoo once a week.

think this is a good plan?

btw, whats up with all that hair that comes out in the shower? its been happening to me ever since i was a wee lad and doesn't seem to actually be me losing my hair

All the posts in this thread are bullshit, ESPECIALLY

To answer your question, not really. Hair growth stems from the hair follicle, but DHT in men blocks blood to this follicle, so overtime the hair gets weaker until it stops growing.

Rogaine stops it a bit, try taking nizoral every once in a while to stop the itching.

Your mother's brother, not father.

No no no. Wearing a Trilby and calling it a Fedora causes neckbeardism. A real Fedora is badass as fuck. Humphrey Bogart NEVER had to shave his neck.

No, its father.

>have normal hair
>get diagnoised with Thyroid problem by doctor & given medication
>take Thyroid medication
>lose hair
>have the hair of a 50 year old at 30

What did my doctor mean by this?

What if they were the same person?

bob hope in the house
>checked

god damn bro that sucks

he probably hated you and wanted to fuck you up

Nope. Balding causes you to buy more hats.

Lost most of my hair around 30. Am now 46. I have a little on top and on the sides. Classic pattern baldness.

I think I own 50 or more hats.

Thyroid controls hormones.. if it's overactive I assume it'll speedup the balding process

Sure is broscience dipshit in here.

Being fat also contributes to give you a crown....so work out. but if it's written in your genetic code....sorry i'll happen whether you like it or not.

but i want to believe

Oh also take fishoil/flaxseed oil faggots, shit helps

if you're going bald the best thing to do is to accept it instead of wasting energy, time, and money fighting it.

My thyoid was underactive originally and the meds aimed to fix this. My hair started dropping out so fast after I started taking it.

He meant youre weak and dont deserve nice hair

My hair line has receded a bit, and it is thinning in the front. My hair is a dirty blond so it looks even worse than it is.

Shaved my head as per advice given here. I like leaving a little bit of hair on top, but I like it so much better.

Go AMA and say fuck it I don't need a thyroid, i want a full head of hair.
OR go bald and lift... either or

Dunno, but you better begin to get used to them. You're going to need them in winter so your brain doesn't freeze.

lol

But doesn't the baldness gene come from the mother? So you have the baldness gene if your mom had it. Your mom has it if her mom had it. Your mom's brother has it if his mom had it. So if your mom's brother has it, you have it.

Your mom's father would not be relevant.

>Wearing a Trilby and calling it a Fedora causes neckbeardism

Knowing the difference is a symptom of virginity in those over 20.

Well I started taking it like 2 years ago so the damage has mostly been done.

Waitwait yes, it's ur great grandpa on ur moms side. so technically ur right but idt ur uncle HAS to have it in that sense??

Pretty sure 2 years isnt long enough to kill the follicles completely. Although r u legit contemplating this? How bad is ur thyroid??

No, because it comes from the mother.

You have it if your mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's etc had it.

The only way to tell is to check a male born from one of these women.

So a male born from your mom. Or a male born from your mom's mom. Or a male born from your mom's mom's mom.

Or, technically, a male born from a female born from any of these women. So your mom's mom's mom's daughter's son works as well.

Quads of truth, I cant argue this.

>need hair for sex
>too lazy to bulk
>I'll just masturbate instead

I do similarly, but I shampoo every third day. My hair is also fairly oily if unwashed. One important thing is to use separate shampoo and conditioner, the 2in1 stuff just isn't as good for your hair. I use a leave in conditioner(usually mane and tail) both for the healthy hair, and because my hair is unmanageable without something in it, and conditioner is better than gels and sprays. I have no explanation for the hair in the shower, I've also experienced it off and on since childhood, but usually only when it's longer. No idea what causes it, but I don't seem to be losing any hair either, maybe it's just breakage of some kind.

I’ve had a shitty hairline since high school it looks like I’m balding already and I’m barely in my 20’s so I shave and hit the gym a lot because it looks a lot better than a receding hairline

You should also spend a little time becoming familiar with punctuation.

Dunno about hats, but bike helmets definitely fucks your hair up
>tfw used to work on my bike and JUSTd my hairline

How the fuck is that different?
Your maternal uncle is a combination of your maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother.
You're literally just looking at a source that hasn't naturally progressed as far.

kek

ITT: we ass rape any concept of genetics

ive got a recesed hairline if it will worse im just gona kill myself because im ugly as i am but with a bald head ill look ridiculously ugly