Faces you'd cum all over

Faces you'd cum all over.

Comments on how you'd blow your load encouraged

is that jaden smiths ex?

more of right plz

All over this cute little slut

What do you mean "how" you would blow your load?

Erm okay so yeah I wanna cum on her face and I'd do it by reaching the point of orgasm where ejaculate is produced.

i came to post something like this.
i would cum on her using my penis probably

on the hair

Barbara of course

Come on you idiot, use your brain for once.
Guy asks how you would make a sandwich and your reply would be, "uhh, get the ingredients and put it together op! I did it!"
How? Think about where you should shoot your load (if you have a favorite spot or something), if she's allowed to have her mouth open or not, her position--THINK BROTHER THINK!

on the front and of course into the mouth. maybe on the eye too

I thought the same

Pin the little bitch down and fuck her mouth and throat, then jack off a big load of cum all over her pretty face. Id send pics to her BF to watch him freak out over whats been done to his cute girlfriend.

xd

hair and lips (they have to become white with my cum)

Her

Those things are all different to "HOW would you blow your load". The answer to that is always the same. Therefore your thread is redundant, I have expressed my disapproval of it and I will be leaving now. Good bye.

All Over them lips and smearing it with my cock

This guy gets it

I would shoot the first burst so it goes from nose to head. Then I'll apply some more on her mouth like I was putting lipstick on her with my dick while nutting. Then the last of it the little spurts would be in her mouth but in the process of putting my dick in her mouth I'll push some cum that was already on her lips in her mouth with my dick while my dick is spurting it's last bits of cum.

You lads have no idea how hard I'd shag this cow.

She easily will be on her knees only wearing a bra, stockings, panties and those glasses. Her hands are not to be used whatsoever however, they can be placed on the sides of me. Her head will bob at a medium pace with cheeks sucked in and eyes closed. She'd suck suck suck until eventually I blow my load hard into this cow's mouth. She doesn't stop bobbing or sucking yet slows down considerably until at least a minute and a half has passed. Then she can pop right off, show her daddy and swallow. Fuck guys.

a few drops on her tongue while moaning loudly to cover up the noise of my silent fart (spread my ass-cheeks for extra noise reduction). pfffffft pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

holy fuck that girl is pretty.

She NEEDS a load or two of cum on her face, lips, and tongue.

Any more of her?

show me more

What about this little slut?

Just imagining her face covered in my cum makes me had but them lips be covered for sure

This is what she looked like after he assimilated her.

Damnnn Poe makes me so horny

How would you cum on my ex

my best friends gf...

Ye sarah snyder

I'd shoot my load all through her hair

Damn, she's a nice piggy

Is that ricky or fucking tiz? LOL

Them tiddies tho that's where is shoot my load

Ewww

Yeah that is, LOL

>implying you wouldnt

She’s got a good body .

I'd cover her in cum then use the last moments of hardness to grind my cock against her face and smear it in

Double eww

Nice beach bukkake

She's perfect. Post more.

IG?

Ig idk,I just know her from fb

She's insanely sexy. I'd love to cover her face in hot cum. more?

Anyone?

Just found her IG

@kalysta_mallory

Oh, I would. Pretty Ricky all day baby.
Persia, though...

winaaaar

I'd like to shove it in her ass (surprise buttsex and all that), fuck her for a few minutes while she screams "RAPE! RAPE!" and "PLEASE STOP!" You know, that sort of thing. I'll stop, but not before ripping my cock out of her ass and shoving it into her mouth. Brutal facefuck for a minute or so, blow all over her face and hair, and leave her there, broken.

>appreciate any other comments too!

hgggg...she'd also look great with a huge mouthful of spunk.

Please post more of you have them! Any nudes?

more

The things I'd do this this face

look above, some user posted her IG

She'd wear a load on her face pretty well

Get that fake shit outta here

ig is kalysta_mallory

>comments on how you'd blow your load...
Um...I guess, like, right out of my dick hole man.