Guys What the Fuck is Going on in Germany right now?

Just saw the following video in Youtube. Can any of our German anons comment on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=E-s_LkEeYyM

It appears that 100 people are already dead and or missing. With the refugee crisis still looming, this is going to exacerbate the problems to a breaking point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bf8o9B-I8E
youtube.com/watch?v=HJIVyWE3OKI
youtube.com/watch?v=hpQh5FiIyoY
jewbook
wetterkanal.kachelmannwetter.com/hochwatergate/
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-29/one-dead,-several-injured-as-lightning-storms-hit-europe/7456682
spiegel.de/panorama/braunsbach-nach-dem-unwetter-chaos-einfach-chaos-a-1094810.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEIN DAS IST NICHT GUTE

KEK is smiting them.

bumping

Perhaps the Ancient Germanic gods are showing their disscontempt with the German people. WAKE UP GERMANY!

This is a sign to get your shit together. Apparently the media did not even alert the people? This is a fucking disaster.

Ragnarok is looming....

> dozens feared dead

there was some heavy flooding in some areas in germany and 4 confirmed dead so far

1 firefighter died while trying to save a man from drowning and one kid got hit by a train while seeking cover from the storm

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bf8o9B-I8E

Brown floods

Great metaphor by mother Nature

>and one kid got hit by a train while seeking cover from the storm

How fast did the rivers rise? Apparently the entire thing happened so quickly that they had no time to alert people? How the fuck does that happen?

sure are a lot of migrants

HAARP

Lol. Germacucks BTFO. This is your punishment for fucking up Europe

This isn't even their final form

3m in a very short time ... trying to find some numbers

>3m
3 minutes?!??? wut?

this is how the graphs in all those areas look like

Looks like a fresh wave of Indian immigrants.

3 meters

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

DEFINATELY NOT GLOBAL WARMING

TOTALLY NORMAL IT HAPPENED A BILLION YEARS AGO ONCE

HAHA LEFTIST SHILLS MUH C02

thanks for the clarification.

american education

also here some data from a place that got royally fucked by nature

Based Zeus doesn't like the shit Germany is doing.

Well I specifically asked for the time it took for this to happen and not how high the river rose. You misunderstood my question.

>Zeus
Implying this isn't the doing of either Based Odin or Thor....

Can't get tanned without a little swim

sorry about that ... next time i will use units you know ... like cheeseburger-witdh

I can't even tell autism from memes anymore

Nice going there buddy. You replied to the wrong post.....

I asked for the time not the fucking height.

>See flag

Is there nothing to do there?

>How fast did the rivers rise? Apparently the entire thing happened so quickly that they had no time to alert people?
You're mum just jumped into the river and this happened. She didn't notify anyone before. Fuckken bitch

You can read that out of the chart. Started at about 23:30 and reached critical at about 02:30 and peak at about 07:00

No confirmation from the morbid fuckers @ Weather Channel yet

>See flag

Is there nothing to do there?

Probably the Aussie Shit-poster using a Swiss proxy.

woah, thousands of lifes are in danger, better flee to syria :^)

inb4 Bundeswehr can't help because they have to feed refugees

The flood is coming

THERE'S STILL TIME TO REPENT OF YOUR GENOCIDAL WAYS GERMANY

JUST STOP TRYING TO GENOCIDE PEOPLE

EVEN THOUGH THIS TIME YOU WANT TO GENOCIDE YOURSELVES

You have hurricans, they have floodings, and we have mudslides and avalanches
youtube.com/watch?v=HJIVyWE3OKI
youtube.com/watch?v=hpQh5FiIyoY

>kid got hit by a train while seeking cover from the storm
How can you be this retarded, even as a kid? Either it was a shitskin or Germans are truely retarded and deserve to be exterminated.

And that driver in the video... must have been a woman. Again, how can you be so retarded? Cars can't swim, it's a pretty basic fact.

Meanwhile, Hungary is an island of peace.
Let the cucks get cucked and exterminate themselves, while you Orbanize and build walls, Hungary.

>goverment
>helping flood victims

Merkel is going to pull a Schröder and no one will believe her

jewbook com/claudia.rost1/videos/1092235800834609/

At least it was only white ""people"", nothing of value was lost.

Dubs of truth

>this is going to exacerbate the problems to a breaking point.
just wait for the next global recession, when everyone but rapefugees have their social services cut.

The righteous will be spared. God is cleansing your apostasy ridden continent.

The tears of the ANTIFA haunting Germany, after 700 economic migrants drowned in the ocean.

God taking revenge for Germans being such subhuman scums. They deserve it

Who cares, 70000 REFUGEES DROWNED IN THE SEA YESTERDAY!!!!!

Btw, anyone know if this shit is coming to us?

Well I am from the western part of Slovakistan and the storm yesterday was the most tense I've experienced ever since I can remember.

I literally couldn't fall asleep for almost the whole night because there were thunders all the time, much louder than the usual ones (they were close af), with a so low time period between them that as one was still resonating, there were always two more to follow.
>literally like 50 thunders per minute

So I went on Sup Forums and here I saw what's happening in Germany. Kekd, feels good to live in a country where nothing ever happens other than minor shills.

PRAISE KEK

Merkels masterplan:
import 1mio tanned germans to rebuild the cities

brilliant

>The swedish are such faggots their native people save stylized images of penises on their HDD

It'll be good seeing the Muslims wipe you out in 20 years. Nothing worth saving.

>It'll be good seeing the Muslims wipe you out in 20 years

>20 years

>not 5-10

that's spring for ya

this never happens in autumn, right german bros?

I'll be visiting in october and tramping it up, I wouldn't want to get caught by that while camping in the black forest

Where did all that water come from?

>negerscope

>So I went on Sup Forums and here I saw what's happening in Germany.

I'm from western Germany and we didn't even have a storm yesterday. Stop believing everything the narrative of the happening dramafags. A few tiny towns close to rivers were flooded somewhere in southern Germany, big deal. That happens almost every year.

It was all of the hidden water that the Nazis stole during WWII.

This is a result of taking in too many Indian refugees at once, that and a dodgy curry.

We did it.

It was merkel's doing to make room for more refugees

wetterkanal.kachelmannwetter.com/hochwatergate/

WAKE UP! tax-funded german media didn't even warn and/or report on this until today ...nearly 24hours after shit hit the fan

it's like cologne NYE but with tanned water fucking white peoples buildings

>There is no human made global climate change said the retarded Sup Forumsack while watching this video

>invite millions of "refugees"
>pray to thor

So this was their plan all along.

Hey I can just report what my own lying eyes see and that is a little bit of rain and a nice, refreshing summer breeze. I'm not saying it didn't happen or that politicians didn't fuck up to help those people in the regions where it happened in a timely manner, I'm just calling out some retards here who are acting as if this is some kind of biblical flood purging all of Germany. This shit happens almost every year.

i'm from western germany myself and i had to actually close my windows because it was raining so hard! this is literally armageddon!

it's poseidons revenge for all the shitskins contaminating his empire.

we have to rescue more refugees from drowning or this will never stop!!!

Btfo

>The water rises

>after 700 economic migrants drowned in the ocean.

Like the last 400 that drowned with no evidence of either boat or bodies?

>All that pizza falling to the ground

Call 9/11, we have an emergency!

The fuck.
Am I the only one getting a "file does not exist" on this image?

> In der Uni-Bibliothek gab es einen Wassereinbruch; zwischen Bücherregalen mussten Eimer aufgestellt werden. Durch Blitzschläge wurde am Samstag in Brand-Erbisdorf in Mittelsachsen im Dachstuhl eines Wohnhauses ein Feuer ausgelöst, im Nachbarort Weißenborn brannte eine Gartenlaube

>water broke into the uni- library
>roof burned from thunder
>Garden shed burned

yeah sounds like disaster of the century

>Sup Forums
its refugees and something that does not exist (climate change)

404 on me too

Vid, been raining a lot this night here too.
Soon up to 30+, that's gonna melt snow damn fast.
The lake and river is still low actually(well I have to go check now), this may indicate shit like pic related again.

Flooding here now due too the rain, but just minor shit, no houses torn up etc

But yeah.. Tyskland.. We were a bunch going to visit you this summer, but the females refuse and we would have to be around them 24/7, when they shop and shit... instead of just drinking beer and watching football hehe

yeah.. damn man.. when will you wake up
it's flooding it in with niggers here now too.. thanks..

It's climate change.

El Nino -> warmer -> higher evaporation -> more rain brought from the Atlantic -> humid air mass crashes against the Alps -> catastrophic flooding events

It's like when the monsoon hits the Himalayas in India, it supplies the massive Ganghes river.

TBQH, looks just like an average norwegian joke.
I am not kidding you. Shit like this everywhere this time a year and a bit earlier, depending on loc for when the "tæla"/ground frost gives and reveals what it has done this winter....

Tæla, the part of the soil that is frozen under the surface. Causes movement, general destruction. To avoid on roads dig deep enough and fill with shit that don't fuck

mudslime

joke/road

>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-29/one-dead,-several-injured-as-lightning-storms-hit-europe/7456682
>Referee was struck directly and rushed to hospital by helicopter
>Witnesses to the lightning strike in Germany said it happened without warning.
>"There was no rain and the sky wasn't dark," a police spokesman told DPA

OH MAN KEK GOT EM GOOD

I mean if that is not a sign, then i just don't know anymore.

I don't know why, but it is impossible for me to feel any sort of resentment towards American bear and his way of pursuing civic freedoms.

holy fuck germoney, get into water management

>BREAKING: Dozens feared dead as Southern Germany faces heavy Food

>heavy food

wew ahmed/gwen/etc, take it easy on the bratwurst!

I guess you can say that Germoney is getting flooded with muds and slime

On the photographs you can see pretty much every house is covered in photovoltaics. Fuck them, they are the reason why our electricity is so expensive.

zeus is angry

Massive storms have caused massive damage. Fortunately, so far none yet died.

There's water all the way up to the sign and stop lights, how the fuck do you think that water is shallow?

It's a natural disaster of great proportions. Torrential rains have come down. Most devestated were the middle and the south of Germany. We also had some tornadoes in the last week WHICH WE AREN'T EVEN IN THE RIGHT CLIMATE ZONE IN FOR!

Until now three people are reported dead. But no rapefugees.

I repeat: THE RAPEFUGEES ARE SAFE. (Unfortunately.)

Mud floods

News articles to the dead people? In every news I saw they said no one died.

Btw. a temperature difference of 15 degrees across Germany means this shit isn't over yet. This time it's incoming for the northern half!

spiegel.de/panorama/braunsbach-nach-dem-unwetter-chaos-einfach-chaos-a-1094810.html

A man in a underground garage died.
Somebody drowned in the flood, plus a fireman who wanted to save him.

There'll probably be more.