Okay guys, you're going to love this--trust me. I'm Son of Gokou and I'm here to teach you how to get dubs or better

Okay guys, you're going to love this--trust me. I'm Son of Gokou and I'm here to teach you how to get dubs or better.

First off, what you're seeing now are doubles, or advanced form. Stay tuned.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is your power greater than that of The Crimson Chin?

Nice

And these are triples, or advanceder form. You may call them trips.

Hey boys

Oops forgot to go super human, let me try that again.

It's Kriller time

If dubs goku fucks vegeta.

pretty good

lol u failed

Im even better

There are magics at work here...

Do these dubs... Arouse you?

Attaboy Mr Satan, Mr Cool Ice reporting for duty!

that's not how this works newfags you need a picture from the cartoon dragon balls

Here is Yamucha one of the strongest main characters in his super form, complete with dubs or trips check em

it okay
am just pilow

Lol, it's really easy to get dubs.

Here, watch me do it.

Here you go.

so...how big are your dubs?

Damn it.

Are you seeing doubles user?

lol newfags don't know how to script

check 'em

Fagarot fails again.

We can do it dad!

these are singles

Faggot

>advanceder
Outstanding

Are you a newfag? OP pulled off dubs everyone else failed except for a few script kiddies

Those are both Goku you dumb fucknugget

need some help?

alright faggots, guess i'll leave this thread with some dubs ALL FINE

Who said I was referring to OP? More than 1 pic with Goku. Try harder newfag.

This is the real OP I'm finally back. I see a lot of imposters and wannabes as well as scriptfags. I, Son Goku, are disappointed.

Here is the next level "trips"

kek

oooh dubs

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I'll give it my all

GET

You did good

These are singles

when this post is made it well change the world

get on my level

new get

Hi OP.

I'm a 38 year-old white man. I'm American. I'm a Christian. I'm not in debt, I'm married to an awesome tomboy chick (yes, cisgendered XX, has periods and everything), I work for a living (VBA dev... meh, it's a living), don't leech off my parents or live in their basement, and am neither homo, bi, furry, nor cuck.
I don't have a body pillow. I'm a relatively productive member of society. I pay my taxes, don't take welfare or disability, and I've even played in a band around town recently.

I've been watching anime since my earliest memories. Speed Racer was the first one I ever saw, but that was in reruns and I was a toddler.

Star Blazers, Voltron, Robot Carnival, Robotech, Vampire Hunter D... All shit I grew up on.

Of course there was Dragon Ball Z, already a classic, multiple Gundam series, Trigun, etc.

The wife and I go to conventions and meet lots of great people. (Some are real autists of course, but most are alright.)

So yeah, some of us are okay. But you don't have to believe me. I'd understand if you didn't. ;-)

Check em

It's son Goku not son of Goku u fucking retard. It's a part of his name

Original poster excels. (Not that he ever didn't!)
One ordinary, regular guy endured tellings off nightly, til he eventually flew loose.
Obviously objecting roundly, entrenched very energetically, reaching your brink.
Oh, don't you walk away, little killer! That hell endures.
Donna's imitating now? Often, she acts uncannily real.

can we trry to guess our numbers plz :)

thats one powerful goat

First off, at the risk of sounding like someone who advocates rape (which I do NOT!) I feel I have to say something.
My initial reaction to the portrayal of this guy - knowing absolutely nothing about him, but knowing how some people like to silence those with opposing worldviews - is that he is the victim of a smear campaign.
"He advocates rape!"
"How do you know?"
"He has a website that says rape should be legal!"
"Really? In his words, how does he advocate the legalization of rape?"
"I don't know. I haven't read his site."
"Why not?"
"BECAUSE HE'S PRO-RAPE!!"
"But how do you know this? What if he's not-"
"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM! ARE YOU ALSO PRO-RAPE??!!"

To see this kind of exchange, whether about this guy, Donald Trump, Planned Parenthood, the NRA, the Boy Scouts, Bernie Sanders, or name any entity or person you support but you believe has underserved negative publicity, just read any Facebook or tumblr comments to see what I mean.

The article in question is here:

rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

I haven't read the whole thing, but the general premise of his writing is NOT one I typically agree with. I think a lot of these so-called "men's rights activists" are overreacting to a perceived attack on masculinity in general.
But it seems clear to me that that article was written as satire. And it has been grossly misunderstood and/or misrepresented.

He seems to want to make those meetings secret in a paranoid attempt to prevent feminist protesters from showing up to interrupt his little MRA boys' club.

But to accuse him of setting up "How to rape women" meetings is like accusing the NRA of setting up "How to shoot innocent children" meetings or Planned Parenthood of setting up "How to steal people's babies and harvest their organs" meetings.

And finally, would anybody even believe this about him if he was white? If he wasn't brown with a "non-American" name, this wouldn't even be a story.

veget plz oreos... my pussy hurts

dumb saiyans

look at them and laugh

All hail Yamcha!

This is dangerous levels of autism right here.

What's weird is the (You) only shows for one, yet I posted both...

Funny how the only people who think I'm autistic are those who read my posts on Sup Forums.

hello?