This little girl comes over, takes a fry from your plate, and asks you

this little girl comes over, takes a fry from your plate, and asks you...
>what you gonna do about it you little faggot?
so... what do you do?

cry

punch her square in the mouth

Watch her eat it and tell her I have a contagious mouth disease and her jaw will fall off in a year and walk away

oi thats my chip you little slag, alright fucking have it then if you want it so bad, little fucking dickhead.... get your own chips you scum.... little fucking chip stealing twat...

smack the shit out of her and wipe her mouth

Taker her home and have gentle sex :3

Fortunately, I was keeping a chloroform rag in my pocket for just this occasion...

Wrap my chair round her cunting face

Snatch the fry back and eat it slowly without breaking eye contact...

Tell an adult

I try using the power drill on her, forcing it into her mouth, but she’s conscious enough, has strength, to close her teeth, clamping them down, and even though the drill goes through the teeth quickly, it fails to interest me and so I hold her head up, blood dribbling from her mouth.

Then I’m trying to ease one of the hollow plastic tubes from the dismantled Habitrail system up into her vagina, forcing the vaginal lips around one end of it, and even with most of it greased with olive oil, it’s not fitting in properly. I finally have to resort to pouring acid around the outside of the pussy so that the flesh can give way to the greased end of the Habitrail and soon enough it slides in, easily.

The rat hurls itself against the glass cage as I move it from the kitchen into the living room. It refused to eat hat was left of the other rat I had bought it to play with last week, that now lies dead, rotting in a corner of the cage. (For the last five days I’ve purposefully starved it.) I set the glass cage down next to the girl and maybe because of the scent of the cheese the rat seems to go insane, first running in circles, mewling, then trying to heave its body, weak with hunger, over the side of the cage. The rat doesn’t need prodding and the bent coat hanger I was going to use remains untouched by my side and with the girl still conscious, the thing moves effortlessly on newfound energy, racing up the tube until half of it body disappears, and then after a minute — its rat body shaking while it feeds — all of it vanishes, except for the tail, and I yank the Habitrail tube out of the girl, trapping the rodent. Soon even the tail disappears. The noises the girl is making are, for the most part, incomprehensible.

She's too young you pedo....

>be me
>buy a potato farm
>hire her parents to work there
>they make a potato
>turn it into fries
>eat fries in front of her
>tell her that her parents made it
>justice

Find out where her mother is and PUNCH HER IN THE CERVIX 10 Times with my penis

grab the bitch by the arm and look for parents, punch parents in the fucking face.
if there is no parents, destroy that asshole

Stop right there!

1. nice tripps you little slut
2. you like fries? I have more fries in my van over there
3. take her to the van
4. take on my Ronald McDonald suit
5. ??????
6. Profit

kill her

Record her calling me a faggot, then post it on her social media and send the footage to buzzfeed

stare in despair as this chaosgod girl demolishes my fry

that's the point

Tell her to get the fuck out of my house.

>too young

they only make one potato

>too young

Smack her father to an inch of his life in front of her.

rape her face with my fry

Lick the rest of my fries, so she can't take any more. Obviously.

Calmly explain to her that what she did was wrong. Then tell her that what i will do is wrong. Then doemonstrate child abuse.

>Happy 11th birthday Avia!

that's all I need. why keep paying them to make more?

>too young

in china, too young is just a name

i'd tell her to mama-bird it into my mouth while i jack off

>too young

rub her face on my fryes, then put it ketchup.

Kys op

Bite her fingers and take the fry back. MF no one comes near my Fry's

You first

KEKS

>too young

face rape

>*smile*
>*wink*
>get her mobile number
>tell her there are more fries
>if she plays her cards right

This

"Thats nice you like em? You can have them all princess. Come sit on my crotch what is your name? Do you like Hello Kitty? Why dont we go shopping and i buy you new toys. My van is just overthere dont need to be afraid :)"

Pull out my pistol and tell the little hussy to drop the fry and slowly back away.

>too young

Give her the rest and ask if there's anything else I can do for her.

tell her if I was a faggot then would I do this
and then rape her

rape?

"Imagine it's my cock"

take the fry
have 2 second stare
slap her with my pimp hand

(cuz she only "takes" it)

take the fry
have 2 second stare
slap her with my pimp hand on her cheek with all i got

whoops.jpg

did you assume my gender?

Shove my fist down her throat and extract my personal property.

>too young

ask for her number

>Too Young