You can alter every woman on the planet for exactly one year, starting at midnight on New Year's Eve

You can alter every woman on the planet for exactly one year, starting at midnight on New Year's Eve.

You can turn them into lactating cowgirls, turn them into sandwiches or even wish them into the sun, but they'll all come back next New Year's Day, with the full memories of whatever happened to them still intact.

How do you change 3.5 billion females against their will?

Seems like turning them all into willing sex slaves is the first, best answer.

I'm fine with women remaining exactly as they are, but every day their clothing is magically swapped for some kind of humiliating/revealing outfit that they generally can't remove or swap for any other clothing...

make all social events fuck events, every wedding is a orgy that she want to be perfect
-its this dildo ok?
-that friend of you have a huge dick , its gonna be in the same table with your sister !
-dont be rude with my uncle if he want to fuck me twice in the gangbang event, he is having a bad time...

Surprise explosive BE + permanent lactation would be a good time.

give them all dicks.

All women very slowly get stupider over the course of January until February 1st when they're all dumb (and as easy to train) as dogs.

They all retain their basic personalities, but as the month wears on they have a harder and harder time walking upright, using their hands, thinking with any clarity and even speaking correctly, all while finding it harder and harder to disobey any command given to them by a man, or chase toys or etc, etc.

This.
Added bonus: all those dumb cunts will understand why we "manspread" and anal only for a year.

I give all women everywhere, really fantastic hair.

Turn them all into men for a year.

No more muh manspreading, muh male privilege or muh wage gap bullshit afterwards.

Revoke their right to speak until they taste the semen of a virgin

Easy, they all respond to my mental commands alone or en mass.

Ever see Spirited Away?

All women get turned into pigs just like that at the stroke of midnight (complete with unnatural hunger kicking in and a sudden loss of intelligence), with only some women surviving until next year without being turned into dinner first.

See, I like this - all women forced to obey any command of a single user, even if it's not me.

It would be interesting to see how that user would push it, and see what kinks he's into depending on what fucked up shit he makes all women do first.

I'd do something similair, but make it impossible for a woman to speak unless she's got a dick buried to the hilt in her ass, unable to read unless she's got a cock in her mouth, and unable to type or write unless her cunt is filled with cock.

From then on, whenever you hear a woman speak or see a woman's writing, you know EXACTLY what she has to be doing to've made that communication possible.

In my world, I would just pass a suite of international laws making the conversion of all women into pets and livestock mandatory.

Make them all dominant. Demanding. Selfish. Assertive. Confident. Prioritizing themselves over others.

You're all welcome.

i'd make them all smarter so we'd end capitalism and war and every other thing that is due to the stupidity of women

Best ones so far.

>demanding
>selfish
>prioritizing themselves over others

Wow it's like nothing will change

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

get each woman to willingly give me 20% of their monthly salary for the full 12 months, I can then pay for sex slaves.. you guys are retarded