What completely real fact sounds like bullshit?

What completely real fact sounds like bullshit?

don't you get bored posting the same thread over and over?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Facts+that+sound+real+but+aren%27t

earth is flat

Millenials are cancer.

That's the exact opposite of what he asked for you stupid prick

Traps aren't gay

leave my threads.

Donald Trump is president of the United States

see

lelelelellelelele

Perfume is made from beaver musk.

You again??
You're so cute..
:)

take off your mask

Snorting coffee can produce a mild high. There is so much cocaine in factories in south america that it binds to the cellulose during the roasting process.

Taking rubbing alcohol and mixing it at a 1 to 4 ratio with the coffee before snorting can enhance the effect and mimic a true cocaine high albeit for a shorter time. The alcohol breaks down some of the organic structure and comes into contact with methyl ester. When it evaporates it turns the methly ester into a methylalcohol before it breaks back down from oxidization due to the water vapor and partial breakdown of mucus on the membranes that absorb cocaine into your system. This also has the added benefit of getting high in just around a minute as apposed to the normal 5 associated with nasal insufflation.

Altruism is a myth.

so is nihilism

But I'm shy..
:/

do it.

1. Mankind's industry is affecting the climate in disruptive ways that will cause sea level rise and social and economic turmoil

/thread
thank you all for participating
/thread
/thread

But altruism isn't a myth.

Bayer labs created heroin in 1931

The Holocaust never happened
No gas Chambers

go back to r/askreddit retard

Holocaust denial is real, user. Good point.

go back to mom/askfortendies faggot

But why??
I might not be what you're expecting..
I could be really ugly..
:(

This. We all know Earth flat there is many much evidence that earth flat.

stars are actually floating bag of jew gold
did you know this??

OP is a fag

Trying it right now. Wish me luck

The Holocaust

post results
post anyways

I knew I get Jew gold outside of sky. Why aren't you doing the shutting of the fuck up?

>Cows can drown through their anus, thus they can't swim
>pineapples are poisonous if not ripe
>usa had a war against the fucking mormons once

BOO!!!!

That is bullshit.

>USA lost a war against some rice farmers with outdated equipment

>stick wins everytime

Dog's align themself with the earth's magnet field when shitting.

that they managed to get paid for that research alone is already unbelievable.

horses can't breathe through their mouths

And whale vomit

cows have no upper teeth

Outdated equipment that the usa sold them

This animal is called a Jelly. Jellyfish is not the proper name for this animal.

>complete real fact
you sure?

If hes talking about vietnam no... The russians sold them those guns..

It was a serious problem because the US showed up with M1 garandes and got smoked by automatic rifles and had to come up with the M16 quick. Too quick. It jammed a lot and was totally unreliable.

So much so US soldiers were trading them out for dead enemies AK 47s which made an extremely distinct sound, which then would draw friendly fire.

On 7/7/2007, three train stations were bombed. The military was training for THE EXACT SAME THING, at the exact same time, at the exact same stations.

The reason jets werent scrambled during 9/11 was because the whole eastern seaboard was playing war games which involved fake radar blips and senarios where airliners smashed into buildings.

the earth is concave and 100km in the sky theres glass which contains the universe. Lord Steven Chirst

It isn't a myth. Altruism is true for protecting your relatives. A vast majority would die themselves to save a parent or sister, most would die to save a cousin. Much less would self sacrifice for a stranger. Altruism is about getting your genes into the future.

If you want to talk about how many of those Vietcong died compared to u.s it's pretty fuckin one sided. It was roughly 1.1 million Vietcong compared to 200 to 250 thousand u.s

The industial revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race.

M16's were complete fuckin garbage.

It was 3 million Vietnamese.

Oh no, please. Not you people again. Your garbage ass baits are getting so god damn annoying just because of the fact that they are completely retarded. Almost as retarded as the flat earth movement of inbreds.

Please, shut the fuck up.

>you garbage retarded inbred retard
are you 9?
make a valid point about why you think the holocaust happened, then i will start to take you seriously

Did you buy bitcoin faggot?

no. why?

You don't get an answer why. OP is a fag

The sun can fit inbetween the earth and the moon

Are you a boy??

Wrong

no shit

Tits or gtfo

I really, really like this piece of evidence!
Can I save it?

Those affluent in the Force can hold their breath for hours, even days. With proper training, one can exude a barrier from the pores of their skin to repel toxins of the body, and to endure even the harshest of elements. Complaints about Leia surviving the vacuum of space are wholly and entirely unfounded.