Would anyone from Sup Forums like to adventure through a virtual community and see what sorta mischief we can get...

Would anyone from Sup Forums like to adventure through a virtual community and see what sorta mischief we can get ourselves into?

One of us will be streaming live.
youtube.com/watch?v=-BBmKG6Nj8I

Main thread is located here with the group.
Contact Nep in game if you want to join the /vg/ group.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFNW9JTR-Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's literally nothing left of SL, Sup Forumsro.

You'll wander around for an hour looking for a place with enough people to bother and if you're lucky enough to not get banned instantly, they'll either block you or not give a shit entirely. All the jokes have been heard, all the bait has been laid and taken. It's simply dead.

Now, a crash-based raid? That's more worth the effort. Hop from hub to hub with crashers equipped in numbers until the only populated areas are abandoned. you'll get banned, but if you know where to find meats viewer (or similar, it just has to have spoof tools) you can come back in minutes. if you do get a hold of meats, it's got packet spam that will make crashes even more fun.

I'd support a cause like that. I have the tools and knowledge, but Sup Forums is no longer organized or motivated enough to do anything other than cry.

>You'll wander around for an hour looking for a place with enough people

No you don't. Finding people is easy as fuck. If you cannot find people then you don't know how to use the Map.

SL is pretty much raid proof now. Britbong doesn't even try anymore because they eject and ban within seconds, then he sits there crying about how autistic SLers are.

You can never make SL raid proof. Now doing is hard with a group of newbies. But even that is still do-able. It all depends what you're looking for.

Sounds like you're looking for "raids" like these.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFNW9JTR-Ig

I dono maybe. But when Britbong goes there he finds the population centers on the map, and he trolls for 5 seconds before he's ejected and banned. And when all the population areas ban him, he wanders around the low traffic areas complaining that he can't find people. It's boring as fuck.

You're seeing a lot of bot idled regions, friend.

The only real way to find people is word of mouth or getting lucky with keywords in search. Other than that, it's the hubs, a handful of adult sims, one or two furry, and the voiceless music ones. you're left with home invasion which can turn out, but most the time you'll just get removed/blocked.

Because he's a SL celebrity. Majority of people already know about him. He's very obvious in his trolling.

Wrong again. Look I know you're trying to play it off that there isn't anyone on SL. Which is a lie. There are some bot zones but majority are not bots. It's easy to find live people on SL. Sounds like you don't know how to navigate SL. Or are just plain lazy.

OK. Show us the way, brah. Can you get brit to stream it without him blowing our cover?

You mean you're not in game right now in the group?

No I don't SL. I just remember brit used to go there, and then he stopped.

or you misconstrued my words and like to argue. unless you've been on SL for longer than 12 years, I'm going to disregard your opinion and clarify that it's not empty, but finding anything worth "Raiding" (as per thread topic), it's a lost cause.

Yes, yes. Meme is SL is dead. We got it, you know some memes. You can move along now.

can't believe Second Life is still running.
how much is a Linden Dollar now?

it's literally dead. do you have severe autism and have no idea how blatantly wrong you are, or is this just fun like the flat earth gag?

thefunniestmemeontheinternet.com

$1 == 256L

L$1 is $0.0038 approximately L$230 for $1.

Between 80k - 100k on at any given time is "dead".

Yes. We get it. You know the Meme.

>mfw inb4 bots
Yep, all of them are bots. ;)

less people on than IMVU or even neopets, but i guess you cant argue that nobody logs on.

nigger listen, I know you don't understand this but bots account for the majority of SL's numbers in 2017. just because you have zero credibility to speak on such a subject doesn't make you right, being the only one saying something.

you're wrong. deal with it.

I understand you do not know what you are talking about and accept you're playing the meme game in thread. You can keep spamming the meme all you like. The fact you don't SL and know the meme shows more than you realize.

Yes, wow has 8 million players and of which you rarely meet more than a thousand or so of them unless you purposely jump around.

SL used to be hilarious to troll. Autists would freak out. Internet tough guys would threaten you. Guys pretending to be girls would pretend to be all sexy. Furries, ponies, anime fags, they all took the bait.

Then Linden Lab improved the land tools and everything got locked down. Now time to lulz is under 10 seconds and all we end up watching is brit getting banned.