Really makes you think... maybe Trump is wrong about Muslims?

Really makes you think... maybe Trump is wrong about Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_la_Cosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America was an italian word.

You're telling me this Hood Intellect guy does not know what he's talking about? Don't make me call your local police force leaf.

R..R...Really makes me think.

Fuck that's a good point, looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now.

We wuz Moroccan and shit

are you idiots really finally learning that America literally means "new land". you faggots found this land and seen to forgot its true meaning. what a joke. north America, south America. north new land, south new land. wow so fucking hard to understand. even i was taught this in elementary school 20 years ago. fucking europeans, fucking kill your self already

Good to see that other countries have these kind of nutjobs too. We have people who believe that Hungarians came from space, Sumers were Hungarians, and Jesus was Hungarian

Hungarians coming from space is more believable to me than Americans being Moroccans.

>you idiots
we did not make this image you halfwit it's a black twitter thing.

jesus was muslim

America comes from Amerigo Vespucci you dumb fucks.

You imbecile, AMERIGO Vespucci was an ITALIAN explorer, was the first one to understand that the land discovered by another ITALIAN explorer (Columbus) wasn't India but a new continent. "America" comes directly by his name.

Trump is only wrong about Muslims when he says that good ones exist

>name comes from Morocco
>African Americans are now considered the aboriginal of America
Are they implying that Morocco is/was a black nation? This is just another we wuz kangz tweet

they're the same guy

>the first one to understand that the land discovered by another ITALIAN explorer (Columbus) wasn't India but a new continent. "America" comes directly by his name.
Wut

Why are you even telling me this?

"America" comes from the name of the cartographer Ameridus, and since Ameridus is a male name, they used the Latin female version of Ameridus, which is America, since all continents have feminine names.

Wtf is wrong with niggers? It's like they want to suck me in with their bullshit.

Blacks seem to think all of Africa is black, even the north.

Sorry, the name comes from Amerigo Vespucci, an Italian explorer.

I don't understand if you are just trolling or you are full retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
Amerigo Vespucci was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer who first demonstrated that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted an entirely separate landmass hitherto unknown to Old Worlders. Colloquially referred to as the New World, this second super continent came to be termed "America", deriving its name from Americus, the Latin version of Vespucci's first name.

WE WUZ HERE EVEN BEFO THE NATIVE AMERICANS EVEN MIGRATED THERE N SHEEEIT

Sorry Sup Forums I can no longer be a racist bigot like you guys. I am now #yearningforbernie

makes u think, famas

>"America" comes directly by his name.
WRONG

A common misconception though.

Places are never named after somebodies First name . . .America took it's name from Richard Amerike

The queens were the ones selling their conquered subjects into slavery

WE WUZ SIRENS N SHEEIIIIT

ITT Sup Forumstards put black man on blast and claim they have the correct version of events...but they all contradict each other

stupid fucks, make up your minds if you're gonna trash him

REALLY

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike, he is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million undocumented workers, some of which have families here. This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech, all of which would vanish before our eyes under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the lowest common denominator. He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism. While he is not the first political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims he will protect them, but Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade. This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation. Make no mistake about it, Trump is not the champion of the common folk, he is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Donald J. Trump. Only you, the people, can stop him.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen

Columbus was Spanish you retard.

>Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria

Love how these so-called Italians were suddenly naming their boats in a completely different language that they didn't speak.

so the niggers are abbos now

Woah, it's almost as if there's more than one poster..
Really makes you think, huh..

>American education

American education, of course.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus
Christopher Columbus was an ITALIAN explorer, navigator, colonizer, and citizen of the Republic of Genoa (ITALY) Under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Spain, he completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean. Those voyages, and his efforts to establish permanent settlements on the island of Hispaniola, initiated the European colonization of the New World.
You don't know your own history, what a disgrace.

>"Columbus was Spanish"
Columbus was Italian

>"Love how these so-called Italians were suddenly naming their boats in a completely different language"
The boats weren't theirs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_la_Cosa

Please fuck off and do not return until you have completed high school

Yeah sure, land of freedom, not truth. In USA the people who talk the longest and most efficient win at end, not the truth. So this might as well be the truth at end.

That's it! I'm now a #moroccomissle

The niggers are appropiating muh culture
fukken rasists

>pucci

And they called her Wewuzkin, Niggerborn!

The exact same shit happens everywhere, how do you think the EU exists?

I'd give you a Slovenian example, but, I didn't know Slovenia existed until 15 seconds ago when I moused over that dirty toothpaste.

I love how the burgers buy in this shit

>the people of America are a'muri'kans
>literally saying they are kangs

This has to be parody made by one of us

t.alberto barbossa

...There are flags here Ahcmed.

>immigrated from Siberia
what, am I missing something?

They crossed over from Asia to America via the Bering Strait.

we wuz moors n shit

Wouldn't that make them immigrants

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US

>They haven't head about Pedro Madruga

SKYRIM WAS BLACK AND SHIT BEFORE NORDS

Can you shills at least not use the same material..

Satan has granted my wish. Now we're not the only one with an Aboriginal problem.