Ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest...

ok guys theres something i need to get off my chest. recently one of my best friends posted a selfie of him at work on snapchat and i messaged him saying "lookin good bro". like not in a weird or gay way (were hella good friends) it was just a friendly compliment to my bro, i thought it was nice actually, i feel like guys dont give eachother compliments that much. anyway the point is, he opened my message and just left it on read, didnt even reply. like WTF i gave him a nice genuine compliment and he fucking leaves me on read? Not even a “thanks brah” or literally anything? honestly im kinda pissed. whats your guys take on this? Inb4 fag im a straight male.

He knows you’re a gaylord and he doesn’t associate with faggots, can’t blame him

rude..

just imagine you took some time to find a spot with good lighting, flicked a dozen selfies at different angles, choose the best of them, spent some time working the image to smooth out little details, and then uploaded it, only for some two bit fucking whore to say she wants your dick instead of your friend.
That how he feels.

Fuck. Was i this fucking retarded when i was 12 too?

wut

jesus fucking christ, can you not even read? get the fuck off Sup Forums and go read a fucking book kid. this place isn't for you and your faggy attention seeking bullshit.

Maybe you just inadvertently made him self-conscious in that moment and he didn't know how to respond. Has he had any discernible issues with his image in the past, that you know of?

fuck u dude u rude ass bitch. no wonder ur on here u sounds like a socially retarded autist. have u heard of manners?? u probs dont even have friends

i mean not that he's mentioned. but we dont rly talk about insecurities and shit like that lol thatd be kinda gay so im not sure

"Fuck you, dude. You're a rude-ass bitch. No wonder you're on here. You sound like a socially retarded autist. Have you heard of manners? You probably don't even have friends."

> no wonder you're on here
It's an insult to be here, and yet you choose to. Fly then, and be free, you stupid shit.

if one of my bro's told me I was looking good bro, I'd call him a faggot and tell him to knock that gay shit off.
guys don't compliment each other on their looks because it's gay. stop trying to make gay normal.

wut lol u dont even make snese bro

check'd but also, i think guys can compliment on each others looks its not gay. females do it all the damn time. but maybe ur insecure about ur sexuality bro.

females also hang out with each other while changing clothes and other times when they are naked and it's not gay. but it's different for guys.
males and females are different in WAY more ways than the obvious. that's just how it is. accept it and move on.

Then perhaps it glanced off his ear in a funny way.

If you elaborated a little bit, said something like "That's the face of a conquerer" or "Looking ready to destroy", then maybe he'd interpret the reinforcing machismo a little clearer.

Or maybe co-opt your compliment into a piece of advice, like "Needs more oil on the pecs, then you'll be irresistible" or "You'd set tumblr on fire if you just got the pubes out of the way". I'm kidding, of course, but don't worry yourself. The overt masculinity of 'bros' is homoerotic by its very nature. Lean in, and all the worries and "totally not gay" projections will be unnecessary.

Do a fake standoff with him some time, say "Come at me bro", and start a slap fight with him. Follow it up with "Cum on me bro", and you'll catch him off-guard, like a total 'what the fuck?' look on his face, it'll be priceless. Continue the horseplay and cap it off with "Cum in me bro" and I guarantee you you'll both burst out laughing, and you guys will feel a lot more secure and tight as hetero-buddies.

Unless he proceeds to kiss you. That I can't help you with.