Alright Americunts of Sup Forums, Britbong moving over soon to live for a year or two...

Alright Americunts of Sup Forums, Britbong moving over soon to live for a year or two. Will people treat me any different for being British? Also, will i find it hard to get an American girl to date me? Cheers cunt.

depends on what part of the country I guess but so long as you aren't awful looking, american girls tend to like the whole accent thing.

Where you going faggot?

Avoid large cities, full of thots and niggers, move into a suburb or rural area

thisbeat me to it, big cities have plenty of foreign people but outside that you'll be smashing every decent looking chick on accent alone, but everything runs it's course.

pennsylvania

Girls liking the British accent is a meme

Might as well kill yourself now. Stay away from Pittsburgh.

No if you're going to New York City or any of the really big cities, they won't think twice because you won't be the only one.

Yes if you're going anywhere else, like the midwest because you'll be the only Brit and panties will drop all around you.

Just remember op, you have to give extra money to people just for doing their job every time you go out to eat

It's not set in stone yet, where would your recommend i live?

>i've never actually spoken to a woman

>Pennsylvania.
Great job faggot. I hope you like water mills, Amish faggots and endless tracts of undeveloped land.
The cities are pretty nice though. The niggers have figured out a lot of creative ways to kill people in them

fucking kek

Depends. What do you like to do?

Meant for

that's every state in the country except the amish ya dipshit.

Fellow Britbong here living in Washington D.C

Just remember the 24 hour clock here is 4.14 instead of 1.0 so expect your tube rides to take longer/transfers.

Ordering Profbruv at bars will get you a clump. Ask for Coors light or Carling 'regular'

Theres more niggers over here but they have less rights. You can hail abuse while on the lash without the filth coming down on you hard.

Most girls 21-28 are preff fit but watch out for munters who hang out outside shop fronts at night.

Dolly's are called boilers, so if yours broke you would phone the boiler repair guy not the dollymen.

Stay in your fucking globalist shithole, we fucking hate Brits over here. Seriously a bunch of pompous self righteous wankers you are

I understood like every other word. Don't order Coors that is garbage.

Don't listen to this fuck face.

It's true, never met a fucking Brit I didn't want to kick his fucking tooth in every time he spoke

Haha you've never spoken to an American girl have you? I get loads of girls asking me to record saying stuff on snapchat. They love it

You do realise most of us don't speak the stereotypical way right? Silly Billy

Top kek

Well that's fucking impressive /thread

No and no, at least not where I'm from.
You're probably more likely to guarder more positive attention and interest due to your accent and exotic appeal.

See It ain't just about your accent nigger

You'll be shot on the spot and american girls wont like your snaggle teeth or feces breath

Its more personal decision. Check the climate you want most. Both east and west coast has their share of bullshit. I personally recommend LA for the city but rurally virginia is pretty nice. Alot of history there

>british
>exotic

top kek

Fuck LA and Cali in general

Americans think Japan is on the other side of the word

There's been quite a few instances here in Baltimore where a British guy would get caught outside and a gang would take turns pissing in his face. They call it Baltimore Pee Party, or Piss Thruster Engage-a-roonie.

It is if you go the long way round.

Ok the people are all old people and hippies but the things to do there are basically limitless

what word?

That's so funny! I nearly pissed my pants laughing. In fact I think some dribbled out!

Theres a similar thing here in the uk for americans. Its called Pissface yank wanker go back home game

>Not knowing what exotic means

Your accent will give you a +1 out of a maximum of ten in your attractiveness. Get ready to answer a lot of dumb questions about Great Britain.

referring to yourself apparently

>pennsylvania

fuc dude.
they hunt brits in PA for sport
dont let the amish know you are english. They'll shoot you faster than the niggers.

Hey man that's not cool

OP if you're Scottish you're laughing, or Northern Irish or Welsh. If you're English, you're fucked.

This is a bong with absolutely no prior experience but my best guess is anywhere south is good to go!

Listen here, britftriend.

There is no dogging in the US. If you try to, you will be put in jail and then put on a sex offender's list. After that, they will rape you in jail for the duration of your term.

No joke. You can't be dogging in the US. It's not a thing here. It's creepy and perverted and degenerate af.

Why would anyone be lucky to be Scottish?

As long as you aren’t ugly or lanky girls are sluts for British accents

It's a rare thing here too.

>tooth
Kek'd

Creative approach to prove me wrong.

>lives in America
>"Haha you've never spoken to an American girl have you"

I thought you lived in the UK?

Place is a goldmine, great nhs, plenty of outdoor sports. Chicks love us the world over even if we're ugly because Sean Connery, yo.
When I go abroad an people ask if I'm English, I say I'm Scottish and I see that smile spread across their face. What a lovely feeling.

It's about time I go to Murica, I'd come back a changed man,
2018 the year lilluke thakes murica my storm.

Absolute lol. What a post!

It's still a high possibility. If he comes on here

well it's a big step up from every nation on the continent, that much is for certain.

You can't smile at the bobbies like you do at home, you will get shot in the head for self defence.

Americans fucking love Brits, man. As long as you're not an obnoxious cunt, anyway. And yeah if you're at all attractive you'll be able to pull plenty of puss.

Yeah but you also never seen the sun.

I grew up in Manchester.
Good school, so I don't sound like a chav. But certainly not the American TV "posh" English accent.

I had literally no problem picking up girls with a pretty much 90% success rate. The accent opened doors and got girls to approach me, with my amazing 1% social skills it would lead to sex at their place.

If you are in the US with a British accent, and cant make friends/sex with strangers, then either you're subpar 1% social skills, or your "British accent" is appealing.

If your "british accent is from Liverpool or some paki infested place like Birmingham then you're just making it bad for everyone else. You might as well just tell them you're scottish to screw with them AND the scots. double win.

Can confirm.
I went to a touristy part where I met a few new brits ever week.

Panties still dropped.
Attractive girls in good shape with large breasts and pretty faces.

Ew Manchester

You paid for pussy and only had a 90% success rate?

This is very true. Winter is fucking grim here.

Are you a paki or something?
Or from a shitty part of the country?

> Heyi girl imma from Brtion init, iz got a british accent init, wanna ear me on daa fone yo?
Like, Ew, o-m-g are you suuuuure your like British? You sound like a nigger or something?
> Wot u talkin about you sayin shit i iz bown n raized here init, im well british init.
> fukin raycis bitch def to da west init,
> ALLLLLLLLLAAAH AHK BAAAR

lmfao

Entire country is grim. Even Wales is better.

Yeah. Manchester Ew.
Thankfully I grew up before it was infected with all the sandniggers.

I live outside the city but jesus, the house bought 25 years ago isn't worth a third of what I could get in a paki-free area. The area its in is all white, but looking at the map its like an island in a zombie movie,
> This town has fallen to the flood
> That town is on its way out
> To the east its starting to get infected, half the houses are up for sale...

I'm looking to move across the country, but there are so many places that are just paki-invaded-istan.

What do we do brothers?

you've come to the right place.i have assimilated plenty of british half-fags. where are you headed? what part of the US?

go to a city. pennsy sucks. i know, i'm there right now

Girls will find your accent and you attractive. You will more than likely have some haters but that's normal. Your not gonna get lynched for being a redcoat. Also, stay the fuck out of shitty neighborhoods. If you need to know how to tell if a neighborhood is shitty just google crime rate in (zip code) entered there. Unfortunately there are just some neighborhoods that are unusually violent. Just a small percent thpugh.

steelers fan?

I only tip if the servers are effective and kind. With a preference towards the first. That's how your supposed to do that. Granted it's a low bar but, you're not just supposed to tip everybody.

I’ve lost count of the number of rides I’ve due to my Glaswegian accent. Being a Scot overseas kicks ass.

Hahaha u r dead you fuckin lobsterback

no couldn't give a shit less about football.

professional anything, i lose interest. i used to live in a city and enjoyed watching the local soccer and softball games.

I like these trying to get more. Please dump what you have

Stayed in wales a while. Narth and south England also. Absolutely like Scotland best. Room to breath and move, good food, plenty entertainment and easy to drive. West coast is a bit bumpy for the car I drive but the east is incredible for driving. West is better for the sports I do.

Going back to where you first lost?

Fucking cuck cunt.

>Narth

Diffrn't user to OP but I does any user fancy taking a bong in?
I'm thinking about 1 of them take a worker in homes but I'd much rather just sleep on a murican couch and get my own job if you're willing to take me?

Britbong living in the states here. Honestly, life in America is, in most respects, far better than in Britain. Ask me anything, OP.

i have a spare room but only for people that speak proper english.

When I make pasta should I boil the water before I prepare the sauce?

Op here, how would you rate life overall in comparison? Also, what's your social life been like since you've moved over?

>Will people treat me any different for being British?
Depending on where you are they will either line up to suck your dick to show how progressive and pro-Eurocunt they are, or they will make a few lighthearted jabs at your accent and that'll be that.
>will i find it hard to get an American girl to date me?
Are you British British, street shitter British, or Allahu Akbar British?
The answer to the question is no, yes, or yes depending on that.

Yea I saw my error too. I speak the English. I'm just a little drunk right now.
I don't even have a passport ATM so plenty of time to get to know each other through text.
Where and how much is your room?
I'll send you a burnner email if you're super cerial?

I'm not a cook.

Things are much more convenient, you have more opportunities/choices/freedoms, and people are generally much better off financially.

On the downside, people can be loud, have annoying accents, and healthcare is expensive.

Not having tax added to the price of things annoyed me.

Depends where you go. If you were to come to my little shit town, absolutely. You'd get the weirdest fucking looks by everyone. Even southern people are seen as alien. However, if you're going to Florida, NY, or Cali, then you're good. Brits are common as fuck there.

> will i find it hard to get an American girl to date me?
Nah, when I lived in Florida, I had quite a few British friends, all managed to get 10/10 girls, easily.

Oh shit, lol I just wrote thisWhere in PA?

Watch the law in Pennsylvania, commonwealth state. Based on old English law, will grab yer bollocks like a traffic warden but higher stakes/ consequences.
Don't act a negra but you'll see there's more. Minds yours, you'll be straight. Avoid Killadelphia. Shittsburgh is crap but almost okay. Don't go to jail.

Its a small annoyance. In general, life in the US is much, much more convenient than in Britain.

>Alright Americunts of Sup Forums, Britbong moving over soon to live for a year or two.

There might be good natured teasing and plenty of questions. But no, there's no animosity here toward the Brits.

>Also, will i find it hard to get an American girl to date me?

Being foreign will be a big selling point, so no. We're more extroverted and more blunt