WHERE IS IT, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT

WHERE IS IT, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=CixgzifaxZQ

yeah I do faggot

but I will just keep it to myself

ya ming !

holy fuck what a fantastic shill this guy must be

henry rollins would have been perfect.

Why the fuck are this youtube reaction videos shit even a thing? Who the hell watches them?

Clearly fake, if the footage leaked it would've been all over this place.

Yeah but he's too obvious. Joe Rogan would've been perfect.

Stop posting your videos, reported.

Well tbf, negan is a pretty tall fucker and neither Joe of Rollins hit the 6' mark.

Sad and lonely people? First it was SJW and liberals telling us how to think by bullying us into submission to their political beliefs now they are telling us how to think and feel with these shitty videos. Scary when you think about it.

Rollins is who the character was based off

Not this fag, just wanted to know if he was bullshitting or not, apparently he is since if it was real it would be everywhere. Fucking lying piece of shit.

we know, I think I heard he auditioned but lost it to JDM

On one hand we could've had Bruce Campbell as Negan but we ended up getting Ash vs Evil Dead and JDM as Negan. I don't know how to feel about this.

He's also swole. JDM is not swole. A manlet Negan would work well memes aside.

ash vs the evil dead is actually decent with each episode moving the plot forward. Ash as negan would have been interesting but not sure if appropriate.

Ash vs ED is a retarded cartoon. Season 2 is making me roll my eyes even though Army of Darkness is my favorite ED. Really lazy with the comedy.

Supernatural done right. Let's just hope it doesn't go the same way.

And DAT LUCY LAWLESS

meh I don't mind it. Ash's dad plot is pretty fucking stupid but the rest I've enjoyed so far.

>No Michael Madsen Negan
Still upset about it

Patrick Warburton all day every day

Nice fucking nose ring, faggot.

He's already been a TWD villain.

that earring always trows me off desu

I've seen this guy's videos before, he's usually very genuine and against spoilers/clickbait shit so I don't know. Could be legit.

I guess he lied, honestly. You want me to believe he is the only one to have seen it leaked? It would have been all over the place by now. He is just click baiting to get that sweet yt revenue.

Your videos suck and your nose ring is gayer than literally sucking another man's dick. Kill yourself.

>Being this sad about Abraham's death

Ronnie seems like a decent guy and usually never lies about this sort of thing but the fact he said the link was a Youtube video makes me question, if it was it would've been all over the place.

I'm still pissed Kirkman killed him along with a bunch of other characters who were based. He seems to have a habit of killing off the well liked ones and leaving behind the boring characters.

Abe says "Suck my di-" when he gets the first thwack. Pretty emotional way to go.

dude there is literally no proof that he actually saw it. He pulls this shit, fuck that guy.

where is this ''leak'' you niggers

GIVE IT TO ME

>caring this much about a leak only a few days before the episode

this just proves to me you guys want to be the first when you spread the knowledge on your favorite mainstream message board of choice

>swole

>Trumpkike dumb enough to believe this shit

Wow, how surprising.

Welcome to 10 or more years ago faggot.

gimme 56 hours and I'll deliver

The 'Look At Me' culture at it's best. Same people who think the world needs to know what they had for dinner and whether or not they walked their dog. Sadly there are people who are watching but it beats me why.

doomsday kingdom is cooler title than the walking dead desu

His performance in LoK was GOAT. I wish he'd gotten this role.