Cuckolding doesn't make sense in the modern context, but it does in a tribal one

Cuckolding doesn't make sense in the modern context, but it does in a tribal one.
In our society, most high IQ guys are beta males.
Most high T alphas are not smart, often even dumb.
There are exceptions to this, but you usually have either one.

Cuckolding seems to be popular among intelectuals.

The thing is that STRONG genes were needed to survive in the pre-civilisation world.
However, now those smart phisically weaker individuals help so much in the world.
So many brilliant inventors and scientists were conventional beta males.

Sadly, women even today still only get aroused by strenght and dominance, the intellect does nothing for them.

Cuckolding was originally a desire of a weak male to let stronger ones breed in order for the tribe to survive and have better genes.

However, beta males have their own gifts to share nowadays, but they are still bound by those ancient principles.

What do you guys think?
Should betas procreate or be cucked?

Maybe betas polish their intellect because that's all they have?

I am speechless.

Your understanding of genetics is laughably pathetic.
Genetics is not a point based zero sum game.
Everyone does not start with the same number of points, and distributed unevenly. Attractive and strong =/= dumb. Smart =/= thin and ugly.
In fact, the opposite tends to be true. Taller, stronger, attractive men tend to also be higher in IQ. The genes selected for in nature are not either strength or intelligence, it's strength and intelligence.
You're a fucking idiot OP.

/thread

>The genes selected for in nature are not either strength or intelligence, it's strength and intelligence.
You don't even understand what is being talked about.

Sadly, intelligent guys of today think way too much and often analyse are they enough.

Dumber guys skip this and just assume they are good and approach girls or whatever.

Women are attracted to confidence and dominance.
They don't pick intellect, nature ised to pick intellect by killing off the dumb ones.
Today anyone can survive, even the mentally disabled.

What is a middle school attempt at thought?

See

Oh shit he is doubling down.

I'm out

>intelectuals
>phisically
>strenght

>Women are attracted to confidence and dominance.
Said a highschool kid whose never mt a woman.

Women are attracted to a wide array of characteristics in men, like intelligence, competence, drive, ambition, physical strength, health. These things CREATE confidence in men when they exist.
You're like a child who sees a car move and assumes cars just move without understanding the 10's of thousands of components working together to make the car move.

Women aren't attracted to confidence, they're attracted to men who have a good reason to be confident.
Your assertion is a purposely half thought out idea to protect your own self esteem.

>non-native speaker
>never visited an english-speaking country
>self-taught internet neckbeard

>Women aren't attracted to confidence, they're attracted to men who have a good reason to be confident.
Wrong.
This is one of the main reasons you don't get laid.
Do your own research and try it oit before you start talking shit.

The good looking fit guy who took your gf isn't a dumb person who skipped over life and landed on caveman confidence, he's very likely better than you in most ways.

Then why post to this Guatemalan shuffleboard forum?

look, you can see his world crumbling.
He was putting so much of his self esteem in the assertion that because he's ugly and unfuckable it means he's a genius.

>Cuckolding seems to be popular among intelectuals.

Jesus christ

Because I want you to suck my dick.
I already know you come here, so it makes sense to come and pick you up.
Got kik?

theres not that many brilliant inventors ... there are just a ton of slaves that use computers instead of shovels ... most programmers are dumb, they are drones or "code monkeys" ... Its the guys that created the computers and frameworks that are brilliant.

90% of coders are not smarter than the average guy , they just work hard at coding. Like you can work hard a being a chief. But chiefs arent smart they just do a skilled job.

So cuckolding is still smart move, i think you are missing the bigger picture of what these relationships are about.

Sorry kid , wait till ur 30 then the secrets will be reveled.

This.

>So cuckolding is still smart move
Can you expand on this?

The truth has been spoken

For you it would be, as you're genes are obviously an evolutionary dead end of idiocy.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a beta male and I'm not ashamed of it. I do allow my girlfriend to cuck me. I have to wear condoms they don't.

Honestly, I would like to have many kids and all of them being by my bull.
Raising another man's child feels right for me.

You MUST be a "high T alpha" male, because you're a fucking idiot.

incels&pseudointellectuals: the thread

That's how I feel. For me I'd feel more comfortable if she were to breed with black men.

For me absolutely not.
Why would you want something like that.
I want my kids to be smart, tall and white, not nigger-spawns.

So everyone knows where my place is.

>White males acting tribal because of modern boredom
Stop the presses, this new knowledge will change the world... Also, what else is new?

Citation Needed?
What in the name of god are you doing outside of reddit? Get the fuck back in there.

We both have some serious self-esteem issues, but you are on a whole new level.

I don't know it just feels so natural for me.

You've got it backwards. The dominant alpha males get the wives. So the, beta males use guile for their mating strategy. When the alpha men are away making war and hunting for months, the beta males stay behind with the women. When the alphas return they see a village full of freshly pregnant wives.

And this is how it works today. All these male feminists who fight the patriarchy and criticize toxic masculinity ... yeaaaaaah, one by one it's coming out that they're serial rapists (and in some cases pedophiles).

I have no idea how some guys enjoy the cuckolding thing but there is probably a good evolutionary a reason why weaselly beta men creep alphas out so much.

You see, this argument is very interesting and someone out there actually studied it seriously.
The problem is that only a few take it seriously enough to research and shit so we don't have a big enough study to slap it on people's faces and tell them to fuck off.

Sideboard (15)

it could be true

>Intellect does nothing for them
Have you met a sane woman before? Strength and dominance are wonderfully attractive, but any woman worth her salt will have some qualms with giving herself up to some dumbass because just because he's fit and forward. If he doesn't have the capacity to respect and understand me, my legs stay bolted together, and I don't think I'm alone in this.

Anyone here who sticks to either both of these choice is stupid.
Women might not be the smartest ever but they fully realize the importance of have a male partner who groups the characteristics of being strong and intelligent and i'm pretty damn sure there are guys out there who are physically strong and smart at the same time.

>In our society, most high IQ guys are beta males.
>Most high T alphas are not smart, often even dumb.
>There are exceptions to this, but you usually have either one.
KEK

>Cuckolding seems to be popular among intelectuals.
1000% KEK

OP IS A CUCKFAG
OP DOESNT UNDERSTAND GENETICS
OP DOESNT UNDERSTAND IQ VS PERSONALITY TRAITS
How can one person be this dumb
No fuckface cuckholding is not the "choice kink of intellectuals" what kind of fedora shit is that
And high IQ usually means they are omegas or alphas, why the hell would someone smarter than the majority of society develop an inferiority complex?

You and your high school-tier notions of cuckholdry and masculinity can get fucked.
Or at least watch.

OP said he (I think it's a he, he certainly talks like one) was making a generalization and realizes there're exceptions to the 'strong OR smart' dichotomy

you sure showed him what for

Don't be a pussy beta! Own your woman and never let another touch her. Plain and simple Sup Forumsastards

What if she's sexually unfulfilled? Would your concern for her happiness be enough to let her experiment with other women, for example? And secondly, what if you knew that being possessive would lead her to still sleep around, but just not tell you?

In our society, most high IQ guys are beta males.
Most high T alphas are not smart, often even dumb.
There are exceptions to this, but you usually have either one.

Since when is this true?

If you think she would ever cheat on you or want to be with someone else why in the worldly fuck are you even with her

You should get off Sup Forums more and go outside OP, your world view will change when you get out of this autistic echo chamber. This goes for anyone with ideologies created purely out of an anime image board.

Post more cuck pics you fags

fuck OP you're so full of shit :-/ I've fuck loads of girls mostly due to me being tall and my good looks, and I ain't even bragging it's just due to the fact that I was born this way. Also am an engineer (finished uni) and a work in a company as an iOS developer, again not bragging just saying you're a dumb faggot.