What’s Sup Forums smoking? pic is sherbert sunset

what’s Sup Forums smoking? pic is sherbert sunset

op here, i meant sunset sherbert*

I'm older than 14 and graduated high school, so I'm not smoking anything.

Nothing at the moment, but pineapple amnesia.

As if it really fucking matters.

sure does. if someone is curious about the strain they have the answer.

Either trainwreck or strawberry mist.

Love me them strawbs

ur older than 14 and graduated high school yet take your time to prove urself to people on this website

>ur
>urself
Keep smoking boi.

why are you trying to sound like you're the shit? this is Sup Forums. you're nothing on here. shut up.you're just shitposting on a thread

i wished i was smoking some good bud, but none where i am to be found

not smoking anything but i just railed some dilaudid. im feeling great

Just rolled one cheers guys

Fresh air.

Why the fuck do you assholes feel the need to start these fucking threads?

Seriously, I've been toking since I was about 12 back in '96 and I've never felt the need to wave my dick around and bang on about having a smoke like its some fucking magical cock gobbling club.

You cunts need to sort yourselves out.

Seriously...I have some really great weed/hash related stories but I've never felt the need to sperg them out on the tinterwebs for bonus cuck points.

If you do want to hear about them, post pics of your thumb and I'll tell ye a YARN OR TWA

Just took 3 dab hits of some pineapple Haze wax. It's okay.

I'm a heavy user so it'll hold me for about an hour. Don't go doing dabs like that fresh.

just curious on what other people are smoking. whats wrong with that?

Tell us your weed stories faggot. And you better blow our fucken minds.

Go fuck off no one cares about you or what you do or don't like.

You're the only one dick wagging here.

A lot of smokers can't buy weed legally, and their dealer might not know what the fuck they're selling, but weed is weed as is usually okay.

It's kinda like - "What beer should we get shitfaced on?"

But of course on the other hand, many people love to be connoisseurial about beer. Live how you wanna I say.

I bet you're the kind of faggot that starts trap threads and dick rate threads

Beautiful

Fire og, image relatable, im already high and my stash its in another room.

blue cheese my niggas

Emperor kush shatter

Smoking some Gelato. The nugs are very compact and crumbly. Did I get a shitty harvest or something?

homegrown? if so where do you live

On 123 fake street. Why do you ask Mr. Government agent?

mmmmm OG is my absolute favorite. makes me chill and not anxious. smoked a couple bowls of trainwreck one time and freaked out feelsbadman

i had some great hash but i lost all 5g while high as a kite. Im a fucking dumbass

because different states have different temps and humidity and stuff that has to do with growing. could be shitty because of where you live.

If you only did it once how do you know it was because of the weed? Maybe you were just in a funk at the time?

yeah. i wasnt even high and i was hanging out with friends and that same horrible "body is numb and slow" anxiety swept over me again and stayed for three days, i was straight up suicidal. Its a deep rooted anxiety and doesnt have anything to do with the weeds 2bh. its just strong sativas bring it out more than potent indicas like superglue and OG that make me slumpt and euphoric.