Tell me Sup Forums how do you get girls?

Tell me Sup Forums how do you get girls?

chloroform, sticky tape and rope

Ask Bill C...

Its all about self confidence and having a stable filosofy dont be that one guy who changes opinions on circumstances

Confidence, humor, fun to be around, and manliness. Be someone that even college frat boys would like to hang around. Don't be easily offended, have standards, be able to stand up for yourself, treat girls like you would friends, have a stable life (car, job, area to live, etc.), good social life, don't be ugly, make it known to girls that you find them attractive if you plan to date/bone them, have a good opinion of yourself, have a decent personality, and that should easily get you girls. Any other questions I can help you with?

Don't put them on a fucking pedestal. They are all insecure, even the good looking ones. It really is easy, just got to try.

fucking gg then. im fucked

i tell people this all the time and they think i'm bullshitting them. you don't get girls. there is no strategy to finding them. THEY FIND YOU.
just live your life strong and determined the way you want to live it, and it will attract someone.

You don’t. Sureshot way to ruin your life if you do

have a good job, dress like a normal human, don't be desperate. You'll eventually get some pussy.

Worst advice ever. Now these fags are going to sit at home and wait for a bitch to knock on his door.

they have to go out sometime. nobody can live without at least going to the grocery store

literally just start talking to people. Knowing how to have a fun or intelligent conversation wont only help you get laid, but it will get you friends.

If you're young be better looking. slim 6-2+ with a strong jawline, high cheekbones, nice head of hair. If you're old you need money.

Talk to them and not like a little bitch. Tell them what they wanna hear and 90% of the time just shut the fuck up.

I used to be like you. But I used to be introverted, no fun, and a total downer. I changed even more through the years, and here I am now at age 19. I've done some dating, and have a girl I plan to meet out in North Dakota. But trust me, man. You don't need to have a girl on your shoulder or be some guy who crushes pussy every day. A girl is like having a protein shake: you only have a girl or sex to supplement happiness that you could just attain on your own. Just do what I did. Do your own thing, tell society to take their dating/sex standards and go fuck itself, make yourself happy, and girls will crawl to you in only a matter of time. But don't be so scared of not having a girl. I quit caring about it when I discovered the old rule of "Bros before hoes." But that's another story. Godspeed user.

you forgot the rag and the vehicle

tnx that is actually comforting to hear

Easy, I don't,

THIS.

Being cute

Defintely now hanging out with demons, that's for sure.

Second, I usually use a roofie and an axe, pop off the head and instant sex party that lasts several weeks.

Dude, where in North Dakota? Fargo bro, here.

i lure them with my cock

user you said it better than anyone else here ever could

You're welcome, Sup Forumsro

Thanks

In West Fargo, actually.

Well user could have made it clear that not all of those have to apply.

Short version: relax, realize girls are people too and don't be an asshole (being a whining bitch is being an asshole).

Don't come now, too fucking cold. Got any pics? Curious if I know her.

Rather not post any. But she has blonde hair, and dyes it different colors. But yeah. Down here in South Dakota, it's pretty damn cold, too. Worse because we live next to the Missouri River.

auctions, slave owners sometimes sell them

Money, charm and luck.

>Sup Forums
> get girls

Pick one.

This user knows. You don't find girls, they find you can confirm

All jokes aside, are there really auctions and people that will sell you girls? Not wanting to buy one, but just curious.

OP! learn about NOFAP and join us! pussy will be yours in no time

Yes,so true. I had 2 gfs so far,and both of them found me.

>I changed even more through the years, and here I am now at age 19.
lel wew

this, mus we play guess the millionaire?

Keep social. Keep meeting new people. Meet girl who shows interest. Decide if im interested. Pursue.

someone report this to the fbi, I don't think he's joking.

physical attractiveness, social status (the main corollary indicator of status is economic/social dominance)

those two things will more or less deem how attractive you are, beyond that all you have to do is try to convince a girl to come out with you and touch your penis, the more/less attractive you are the easier/harder that will be

if you eternally fail but actually try, you are probably fat/ugly, if you never try and don't get laid, that's your primary problem, if you try and succeed on a regular basis but can't keep a girl, you probably have no money/social life

Dear lord your spelling of philosophy gave me cancer

Style and confidence go a long way.
Don't look like a tool, don't act like a tool.
If you get a girl's interest, don't come off as too desperate and keep trying to talk to her. When texting, use proper grammar and full sentences. Have a sense of humor. Some girls like crappy puns. Good posture helps. Shower regularly. Always seem interesting and always have something to talk about. Minimize the amount of physical contact at the start. Women don't like guys that are too touchy.

>don't be ugly
i'm outtie

yes sir. swinger partys do that alot. we hold are auctions in the hosts house. when couples come men get 10,000 in fake money women go and get ready. guys gather for some poker with the cash they got to get more. then women are auctioned off only rule is you cant bid on you own wife or gf. and auctioned women are your till morning or for the weekend depending th host. sometimes you can end up with 2 or more if you play you cards right.

i know a few places were you can buy girls if you have the dough

> nice dub dubs
guess the millionaire

Sounds like quite the event

Bill Clinton?