5 hours and still going strong, how long you last while drinking?

5 hours and still going strong, how long you last while drinking?
What you drinking this fine day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBmlCZTF4Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been on a 24+hour bender before, back when I lived in Florida, ended up with a horrendous sunburn.
Usually I'll start 6pm or so and go to bed by 11-12ish though.
Nothing atm, saving that for tomorrow night.

What your plans for tomorrow? Also why did you do your original 24 hour bender?

With pills and shit we go 48 hours on the reg, have pushed past 72 b4,its not even that uncommon where im from. Just drink id say around 40 hours.

Well, I'll probably finish off my rum, shoot some guns off at midnight, eat some food and then pass out.

Can't entirely remember... I don't think there was anything intentional about it. Me, my two brothers, and my Mexican homie decided to go on an adventure involving a lot of beer.

You guys leprechauns?
Sounds like a good time mate, hope you enjoy it to the fullest

Thanks, here's to hoping you have an awesome new years too homie

Coors Banquet, Sup Forumsrother.

I don't, because I don't want to carry a fucking bag of lard above my dick. Smoke pot, you faggots.

Hakfway done with a bottle if jd. I dint think im going to make it.

That good H2O

about 30 hours
with coca

after that it gets weird for me

thios is fucking glorious, best beer i've ever had but i'm no beer expert so take that as you will

It's almost 2018, you don't have to apologize for being gay anymore.

Haven't started yet. Have about 1/2 a 40 of this stuff.

>What you drinking this fine day?
Drinking several different Plantation Rums, which are currently my favorites.

If I may throw out a suggestion, I'd recommend to try the Plantation Trinidad 2001 Vintage Edition sometime, if you can get your hands on it

Sadly if I was drinking that weak shit I'd never get drunk

Also listening to PMJ, absolutely magnificent group youtube.com/watch?v=OBmlCZTF4Xs

I hope so too, i mean women are working out well, just hope job does as well.
That is a drink I don't prefer but as long as you enjoy it thats what matters most.
I have a joint worth of weed on me for once but have a job interview, so most likely a drug test, will do it once I pass/if i pass.
If I can you can
Damn son, how many energy drinks>
Blue moon seasonal isn't bad but not the best.

>5 hour erection
>pauses to post on 4chin
i smell bullshit

Jim and pibb again

Bitch I meant drinking you sex craved fuckboi.

Guess I should've added "jk" to the end. Fuck me, right?

Try it with ale 8 some time, it's pretty damn good.

I usually do 2 or 3 days of wake up / drink / pass out. It catches up with you as you get older though. I end up with withdrawals now on the 3rd day and have to taper down with beer. its an unpleasant and slow process. probably going to have to quit for good before long.

>>>/reddit/

I’ll give it a go sometime. Had been drinking scotch but I’m poor this week

For a while I thought that what I was having after a binge was withdrawals, turned out it was actually malnutrition. Getting in, at least some carbs, better some fruit containing a lot of fluids goes a long way. At least for me.

Is making a joke that some pussy doesn't understand something they do on reddit?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

what the fuck are you gus even talkinga bout?

Me alcohol and what I like drinking

St. Francis Claret. Its a great red blend for the price and from my experience atm its also good on cocaine.

Usually 8-9 hours. Not drinking today because new year's tomorrow

>its also good on cocaine.
I'm just trying to hold off until tomorrow, but really crave some right now. My tolerance would be fucked for new years though

yeah just a taste for tonight did a few medium sized lines. Needed to scoop it for tomorrow.. I just am a little nervous about bringing it out so I was thinking I'd rail some before leaving and then having some for when we get back

Stout and vodka, boiii. Out of chaser, though, so only the vodka during whimsically brave, stupid, or masochistic moments. Unless I chase with stout. Not sure if I'm badass enough for that

*fo'got the pic

clap clap clap

I'll probably hold off until midnight personally.
Going up to a high location to look down on the fireworks with some friends (crowded area). Last year we were there, I just casually railed bumps which I previously put into capsules, fairly handy since you can open them and sniff it out.
Nobody there gave a shit, people are so drunk/fucked up on new years, they can't be bothered. Someone even noticed me and asked me for some. Of course one should still be lowkey about it.

who the fuck drinks like you guys do? I have one beer and I'm good to go, maybe another if I feel like it, but god damn you guys are fucking insane.

>did a few medium size lines
How to prove you've never used cocaine ever.

I'm not who you replied to, but don't know what you're on about. If you got legit coke you can do some matchstick sized lines and have a good night without blasting through more than half a gram

No need to go full cokefiend or full retard on each occasion

>Tecate
nice spic beer you got there, boss

nice trips. and for real brother it makes for a good night wish it didnt have such a neg stigma.

*clears throat*

I last stupid hours on drink alone. We're about 22 hours in ATM?
Give me the correct dosage of drugs and 72hrs seem like less than a day?

Saying "medium size lines" is the same as saying "I smoked some marijuanas"

What is the standard for coke I mean obviously it makes you a fiend for more but its not it puts your body on autopilot snorting line after line.. self control until New Years then I'll be hitting quite a few large sized lines.

you should think about doing stand up comedy my friend this post is pure gold!

A twelve of these will put your dick in the dirt.
9.6% alcohol

Don't do stand up.

Yeah I really don't know what that guy is on about, fighting about silly terminology. All this talk made me take a bit... hah shit I'm fucked

How many ml is that?

355 ml is a standard American beer, 12 oz, but you can buy bigger bottles, too.

Nice Ikea glass, I'm drinking a cuba libre out of the same kind of glass right now

Show tits

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
A gallon of box wine
A bottle of Jose Cuervo

I know.. I know... shit tier liquor, but honestly I've been drinking about 2 bottles of brandy and cognac every day since Christmas and I just had to drink something different today.

Should all last me until tomorrow morning.

u first bb

Just picked this up.
Does this make me a woman?

The ppl in those trap threads surely wouldn't say no, however I wouldn't recommend engaging them

tits or gtfo, brother

Please tits I need. Asking for a friend

Then post your tits first, bro. For your friend

To be honest, I drink the Screwdriver Smirnoff Ice and I think it's pretty good, and a healthy 8% if you get the Tall version(120z version is 6%).

But also I am a massive faggot and love cock.
Sorry about your new vagina pal.

me too

I've spent 3 days awake on luvox, cider, coke and other shit my mates had.

Had a real stuffy nose and was afraid that if I fall asleep my mouth will close and I'll suffocate.

Eyyyyyy.

My store didn't have the torpedos, sadly.

Warsteiner it's my last one for tonight

Bouto get down on some caliber

Lagunitas Maximus is the best mass produced IPA.
Prove me wrong if you can

Got a 12 pack of these and a handle of Jameson to keep me warm.

M uncles 72 and he’s been on a bender since christmas day, you lot are pussies.

Sup Forums is so fucking gay now. I'm leaving

will this do instead?

I love Duvel, but it is so ridiculously overpriced where I live. I literally got charged $70USD for a 1.5L bottle of Duvel that had a cork at a pub near my house once.
Apparently they only had the one.

It's obviously cheaper at the store, but still the most expensive beer on the shelf for some reason.

anybody else get panic attacks after drinking? like the next day? fuck me dead i miss my early twenties...lawd

>Had a real stuffy nose and was afraid that if I fall asleep my mouth will close and I'll suffocate.
I doubt the SSRI would've dont anything in the equation, but coke and alcohol can certainly kill you, in numerous ways. Most usually it'd be oxygen suffocation of the heart though. Easy on that shit, 3 days is rather heavy for coke, you sure it wasn't mixed with an amphetamine?

You should consider using Nier hair remove creme instead of razors. You'd probably look decent without the micro hairs from the shaving and no bumps or itch after.
Last longer too.

Is it what I asked for? Tits, manly or otherwise, and timestamp.

I got 4 of them for free as a christmas gift my dude

Your adrenal glands are trying to tell you something about your kidney.
They produce the adrenaline which can cause sudden panic attacks.
I wouldn't worry too much, everyone dies eventually and I'd honestly rather die drunk than sober.

thanks for the tip
shaving is always a pain

b-but i don't like my tits, they're not girly enough

With the cork?
Lucky bastard.
That'd be an outlandishly extensive present around here.
a good VSOP is literally cheaper.

i can go 5hrs with 1 beer...

Then your friend'll have to suffer

youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs
7 hours and still going
Not enough people but too many.
I am most likely the biggest drunk on Sup Forums, don't mean to brag but I make thread day and night and most people still complain I drink too much.
Oh shit my boy you know whats up, well hopefully you still recognize me cause I still recognize you.
Never had a panic attack a day in my life but have had depression attacks right after my first drink.
You okay user?

Here's a interesting experiment a couple friends and I got up to after Xmas last week:

We have a buddy who's a vodka snob. He buys Zyr or Crystal Head, and hoards it, and serves Smirnoff to us philistines. I challenged him to a blind taste test.

I bought a plastic bottle of Popov vodka in a drug store-- the cheapest they had-- and ran it through a Brita charcoal water filter about 6 times and poured it back in the plastic bottle.

Fucking nailed him. He IDed the Popov as Crystal Head, and the Zyr as cheap shit.

Kek. He owes me a case of Peroni beer now.

yeah with the cork but they are really 1 euro and 50 cents here where i live i live in europe so i'am schocked from the price you just named

Consider yourself recongized, boiiiii

this is the better spic stuff

You're a cunt. I bet you have so many friends.

the 1 beer and 5hrs was a joke, depends how fucking tired i am and just how much i want to "relax"

i had a fucking 11 hour hangover today culminating in severe anxiety around 6 PM. on beer 4 now and feel FUCKING STRAIGHT AS SHIT bye bye mr. DT McShakeyHands

i have a problem

Drinking hand sanitizer and mouthwash until 12 am on the 1st to get my welfare

On day 5 sober. Have fun with your brain/liver damage and withdraws alcoholcucks

kys nig

>Drinking hand sanitizer and mouthwash until 12 am on the 1st to get my welfare