Starts from the bottom and works his ass for years

>starts from the bottom and works his ass for years
>becomes well respected and worthwile music reviewer with a big following after a slow and ardous process that required him to write and edit and record and upload thousands of music reviews, thinkpieces and interviews
>starts to make embarassing videos to pander to an audience that he doesn't even appear to like very much
>eventually this videos cause his downfall

Was it autism?

>well-respected
Among music reviewers on YouTube, sure.

The autism comes from taking that channel more seriously than he did.

Autism is using your news platform to destroy the career of a guy you personally don't find funny.

>becomes well respected and worthwile music reviewer with a big following
That was his biggest mistake. We couldn't let this slip, so here we are, Fandango.

i'm afraid so. let's make some videos with sam hyde and sargon of akkad, can't see how this would backfire somehow

>making a video with people you might not agree with

nigga he even straight up says in that podcast that he doesn't agree with a lot of the things Sam says.

So why give them the publicity?

This is sad to watch. It's character assassination pure and simple. Like him or not, Fantano is literally one of us. I was here almost 10 years ago when he put up his first video. We were and always will be his first audience. He did what we all wish we could do: turn our love of music into a career, and as a bonus: get famous out of it. I saw that one of his tour dates was cancelled. Un-fucking-real. This is a load of nothing. The person who started this smear campaign is literally a jealous loser.

Because it's funny you tasteless moron

Because not agreeing with someone on certain things doesn't mean you can't find some of the things they do or say to be funny, or even yet, appreciate them as a human being or friend regardless of their flaws.

He invited them for the sake of conversation, you dumbfuck. They're not his enemy. He doesn't give shit if they give "publicity" from it.

oh fuck off
fantano is a faggot who makes more money than the majority of the non-pop artist he reviews.

come on man, i'm tired of hiding threads

Do you have anything else to add? He earned that money because he built a massive brand for himself over the course of 10 years. You might not like him and think he's a faggot, but he's being character assassinated by literal fucking SJW's. If you're ok with what's happening to Fantano you're a hypocrite.

How is that in anyway relevant to what that user said?

>work his ass

sitting his ass in front of a camera critizicing other people's work for a bunch of millenial hipsters to feel musically culturized

yeah man, that's a hard job, respect

Scaruffi is a million times more interesting than Fantano and he doesn't get involved in stupid shit either.

tfw they'll come for rich evans next

> You might not like him and think he's a faggot, but he's being character assassinated by literal fucking SJW's.
no hes not lmao. this whole shit will blow over in a week. if anything this will make him more money from losers like you who think hes your "guy"

im glad youtube is finally taking money from these hacks who do nothing but report on other peoples creative work.

not to mention has better taste

because you guys are creating some sob story for a guy who doesn't have to worry about much anymore.

>no hes not lmao. this whole shit will blow over in a week. if anything this will make him more money from losers like you who think hes your "guy"
Maybe. At the moment he's losing subs and having tour dates cancelled. His name is being smeared across several publications. Maybe this blows over and he comes away stronger but that's pure conjecture. Right now it doesn't look good at all.
As for
>im glad youtube is finally taking money from these hacks who do nothing but report on other peoples creative work.
If it's so easy why don't you do it? Because you're lazy and have no charisma and no one would watch it. Stop putting down the achievements of other people you jealous loser. You're just like the person smearing him, probably why you're okay with what he's doing. KYS

i personally don't care who he associates with, but if he's making videos with, for example, sargon of akkad and sam hyde it's completely correct to say that he's promoting the "alt-right" and he'll have to tolerate that there are people who don't like it and write about it. that's not a "smear campaign" as someone said, it's factual

So easy to bait these threads lol

>starts to make embarassing videos to pander to an audience that he doesn't even appear to like very much
>eventually this videos cause his downfall

Gee, that's a funny way of saying "SJW witch hunt occurs trying to paint him as a racist". It's gonna be hilarious watching actual minorities come forward and defend Fantano while you white-guilt faggots still try to claim that he's a racist.

The article is pure character assassination, and to say otherwise is deliberately misleading.

>Maybe. At the moment he's losing subs and having tour dates canceled
lies only one fucking tour date has been canceled. big whoop he can get another one.

>Because you're lazy and have no charisma and no one would watch it. Stop putting down the achievements of other people you jealous loser.
lmao here u go again. is this what you tell yourself loser? imagine yourself as fantano isn't health buddy.

>first review brah
>then jontron
>then pewdiepie
>now fantano

who will the red pill claim next?

Cool so you don't actually have anything important of substantial to say, I'm glad we got that out of the way. Don't reply to me

>becomes well respected
hahahahhahahahahhhhhaahhahaha
being respected by moo autists and youtube faggots doesn't mean being respected overall

get the fuck off my board you rational piece of shit

triggered lol?

>reviewbrah, jontron, pewdiepie

Those channels are doing better than ever though. Turns out that not everybody wants the world to be a politically correct safe space like you

t. the arbiter of global respect

I haven't cared much about his reviews since the Age of Adz one but this is kind of depressing. I thought the channel was pretty stupid but for his career to be tarnished as a result really sucks

you're assuming that rich evans is even worth the effort on anything.... at all

would you be proud if all the autists here were your fans?

Don't associate reviewbrah with this bullshit his videos are apolitical as fuck

>works his ass for years
kek

uhm, yes? everyone here is basically a worthless piece of shit, especially you. I'd love to achieve something with my life besides posting frogs on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Fantano actually had a pretty huge fan base. A friend of mine went as him to a Halloween frat party last year and a ridiculous amount of people recognized who she was trying to be

Falling for the Fantano is for autists meme people here like to push is gonna alienate you irl

>i'd love to achieve something with my life besides posting frogs on a mongolian basket weaving forum

you already did by being alive. stop falling for the life purpose meme kid.

>A friend of mine went as him to a Halloween frat party last year and a ridiculous amount of people recognized who she was trying to be
cringe
god wish you and all his under 18 yr old fans would pls fuck off this board and die. you have ruined this board
eat shit

>you already did by being alive. stop falling for the life purpose meme kid.
what an embarrassing post. I actually feel bad for you. how old are you anyway? need to know bad I should feel

he's the key to all of this

Yet YouTube demonetizes all his videos because of his fanbase

>I'd love to achieve something with my life besides posting frogs on a mongolian basket weaving forum
but you never will, worthless piece of shit

its true bud. being born is an amazing thing. be thankful

Reviewbrahs vids get demonetised regularly for seemingly no good reason and he's starting to struggle

>A friend of mine went as him to a Halloween frat party last year and a ridiculous amount of people recognized who she was trying to be
that sounds like autism, alright.

no one chooses to be born. if you have memory of being a sperm and outswimming the other sperms, good on you brother. otherwise you were spawned into this world a useless piece of shit, luckily most people aren't content being worthless, because if they were, this world would look much different

>he has fans, he must be great!
I'm sure you all love the "cash me outside" girl as well

I'm probably older than you, cry more 19 year old.
I didn't even say if I found it funny or not. if anything it was kind of surreal since prior to this I thought his fan base was largely composed of this site

You're fucking retarded, man. Literally everyone is getting demonetized right now. It's because of youtube's broken AI.

YouTube demonetizes his videos because their algorithm is fucked. I highly doubt they're making a calculated decision to demonetize reviewbrah based on his viewership. Also the comments on all of his videos are relatively tame - I don't see why his viewership would even be cause for demonetization

Baka Sup Forums gaijin trying their hardest to make themselves thr victim in everything leave Reviewbrah alone

t.16 yr old
its okay to be proud of your cringe friend!
you can join them also

>, luckily most people aren't content being worthless, because if they were, this world would look much different
thats good for them. but again being born is a miracle and being born in a first world country is even better. just enjoy what life offers. don't stress yourself over being worth or worthless. its all a scam
relax

>frat party
>16 years old
thanks for the (you)s at least

how old are you man be honest
I won't tell the mods

>frat party
>not autism
oh dear

>muh nihilism

if actually was at a frat and she actually dressed like him. than thats pure autism
even worse tbqh
post pictures user :)

>A friend of mine went as him to a Halloween frat party last year
that's the most autistic thing i've heard in a while

rolling stone boomer faggots who are mad someone stole their market by making youtube videos are the ones pushing this. msm and the old media needs to die. they've done far more harm than good for this country every last one of them.

I don't understand how any of this shit is going to cause his "downfall". Literally who the fuck cares? He's making youtube videos, not running for congress. I find it hard to believe anyone outside the dregs of tumblr is going to give 2 fucks about a minor youtube celebrity having a tenuous connection to the "alt-right".

Yeah, seriously.

>muh 'no argument hat'

Are you saying racism is cool? Hating non-white people is correct? Explain why.

usually non arguments get non arguments back, you'll pick up on this soon, keep lurking !

It was greed for google adbux.
Also he was never worthwhile.

imagine the privilege of having those type of thoughts. aren't we lucky to be alive
kids in africa don't even have time to keep lurking

a typical worthless piece of shit response.

are you OK ?

what the fuck are you talking about

None of those people hate non white people
Jontron isn't even white he's Arab

do u live a worthless life?

nope because I'm alive and not from africa :v)

thats a good boy :)

this

Honestly, the last two were truer than I'd like to admit. He's trying to keep Sup Forums and Sup Forums memers in with his crowd without supporting them outright I think. That slime is bound to stick to your feet at some point. Also, there is some cognitive dissonance when he plays so many characters including racist ones and you sometimes wonder who the real Anthony is.

thatistheplan really had to die and he can survive this.