Let's start a thread I haven't seen in a long while

Let's start a thread I haven't seen in a long while.
Let's talk about murder.
Specifically, murderers.
Wanna go even more specific? Child murderers.
Literal ones.

Shinichirou Azuma, also known as Seito Sakakibara. The 14-year-old boy serial killer from 1997 Kobe, Japan. Let's talk about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonarda_Cianciulli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
archive.fo/aC0U2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about him

When you start a thread you should contribute something bro

im trying my best goshh

His tale is a sad one, alas. At the young age, he became obsessed with death after his grandmother died. He would kill animals, and he claimed to have erections when he disected a frog in class. Eventually, he killed a girl, and assaulted two of her friends. The girl, Ayaka Yamashita, was a girl he had a crush on, but she was rude to him. Whoopsie.

The next victim, Jun Hase, a mentally retarded kid. He killed him with a hand saw, and mutilated him, then beheading him, placing his head somewhere at his school. He even stuffed a note in his mouth. He was inspired by the Zodiac Killer, and took the name of School Killer, Sakakibara.

not really interesting but aight

Not interesting? What's not interesting about murder? Especially about a kid. He was big crazy person. Really should read the Wikipedia. He taunted the police so much, all at age 14.

dubs and i murder

But why did he do it? What drove him to do these heinous acts?

Apparently, it was because he was so angry and upset with how society and education has failed, not to mention he also liked things that were dead. I remember reading that he carried knives to school because they "eased his pain". Not to mention, he wanted to see his guts come out. He was just fucked up all entirely.

How about this guy

The Otaku Killer is something, but he's got nothing on Sakakibara. Dude's a fucking legend, Japan even made an anime loosely based on his crimes. He even published a book.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonarda_Cianciulli

Do you think he was born like that or did society actually failed him causing him to "tip over the edge"?

How about this guy

We don't talk about Hiroyuki here.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonarda_Cianciulli
More like Issei Sagawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
Dude's a celebrity now, too. Japan is fucked up in their priorities.

I feel like he got rid of his humanity after his grandmother died. Like Shinichirou died, and then he became Sakakibara.

oh

Whoa, this is crazy

what a crazy bastard
archive.fo/aC0U2 (unrelated)

There's a documentary about him on youtube. Quite amazing tbh