Any way to hook them all up together?

Any way to hook them all up together?

My guess get something like an M audio fast track to route your computer output through and run that fast track into the amp and use the amp to feed the speakers

male Phono to 3.5mm male jack wire. straight in your green headphone input.

both of these would are good

Not looking to make any additional purchases...

What goes where-now?

Assume you're talking to a retard.
Cause I know jack shit about receivers and amps and outputs, etc.

SPDIF from mobo to amp, phono from amp to the active speakers. How is this even a question?

Powered speakers are kinda pointless hooking them to a receiver.

Fairly simple:
MB 3.5mm to RCA cable > Yamaha AV1 or your choice
Yamaha line out > Edifer Line 1 In

you dont need an amp to drive active pspeakers

hdmi

I'm aware, but I have a subwoofer I'm gonna connect as well. However I'm waiting on that cable to arrive. In the meantime I'm trying to get the speakers and receiver to work together.

Pretty sure Sup Forums suggested this at one point and it didn't work for me.
I'll give these a go though

Thanks for your insightful help.

tribs chegged :-DDD

Why bother going to the receiver at all? The speakers are powered, just go straight to them. this will just introduce latency at best and distortion at worst.

theres no point at all. two ppl have tried to tell him, but he wants to use it.

Well it may be presumptuous, but I had considered the possibility that he would like to run sounds from other devices into the receiver to go out through the speakers. For example, a blu-ray player, a PS4, some other gay shit that hipsters use.

>I'm aware, but I have a subwoofer I'm gonna connect as well. However I'm waiting on that cable to arrive. In the meantime I'm trying to get the speakers and receiver to work together.
Wait what? I assumed you had more speakers going through the amp.

Ok, new plan. Green port to speakers because stereo. Orange to amp because sub. Done. If your sub is active then ignore the amp entirely. One last thing, Sup Forums is not your tech support. Fuck you for polluting our board with that shit.

also the speakers could be a higher wattage than his motherboard can supply on its own thus needing the reciever?

Hahahah, I had to do the same assignment

This worked. But audio is controlled via the computer and speakers. Not the receiver.

Is this intended?

>this will just introduce latency at best and distortion at worst.
help

I guess it depends on what you're doing, bub. If your goal is to just play sounds from your computer, shove the receiver up your ass. Receive it in your ass.

If your goal is to use the receiver as a switch that sits under your TV and takes sounds from your console, blu-ray, record player, etc, then putting all your inputs into the receiver is the only way.

Like how we all put our inputs into your mom.

>powered speakers
>complaining the speakers control the volume
maybe do a little research before you get components you silly bitch