Its almost new years Sup Forums! ITT: We post pictures that remind us of the first time we visited this glorious board

Its almost new years Sup Forums! ITT: We post pictures that remind us of the first time we visited this glorious board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
strawpoll.me/14732062
youtube.com/watch?v=vXe1CVOWB_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

this meme was invented around 2003

god damn it

755555555 get

dubs

how do i into detective?

Sup Forums never loses

>tfw 10 posts into thread and no one has called me a faggot

where has everyone gone

came to post this. me too bro

Shut up faggot, if you need others to validate what you already know then you are a cuck.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>30 min

strawpoll.me/14732062

you're a fucking retard. it's a lot older than that. we were doing that in grade school when i was a kid, and i'm 40, so that was back in the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=vXe1CVOWB_8

delivared many years ago

10 years later and this meme is still considered funny on leddit..

over 9000 years ago

i remember finding the goddess bunny on here and it fucked me up more than any of the low-res gore gifs that were on here at the time

more enjoyable

>browsing Sup Forums on incognito
>hurr durr how do i into anonymous

the only redeemable factor in this post is Stormfront

roody-poo detected

NO DONT DO IT
DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT

google searches for
>gay sex with hats on
>naked moot
>symptoms of syphilis
>salty bois
and a tab with Stormfront open
What are you even?

back when /b was cool

They had a whole show on this guy on investigation discovery channel.
>they didn’t mention Sup Forums