Why does my gf can't have an orgasm, is it my fault?

Why does my gf can't have an orgasm, is it my fault?
I feel useles, she enjoys it and all, but she never cums

Pic semirelated (its not her)

Have he lay on her stomach. And fuck her hard and fast, keep your hip alignment a little higher then hers and kiss her neck. Works for me on every girl i ever been with everytime

I do that, she gets aroused and moans a lot and i keep going and keep going but she just can't reach the orgasm

bump for advice

Well there are like 3 main types of orgasms for chicks: Clitoral, penetration, and G-Spot stimulation. Look them up and try different techniques for each one, because each girl is different.

Get her masturbate so she knows what works. Go from there

Thanks bro, i'll research on the 3
Thanks i'll tell her

Some girls just have a more difficult time cumming than others.

One of my exes had a really hard time cumming whenever we used rubbers, so we ended up getting this like rubber/silicone cock ring that had a small vibrator attached. It basically turned my entire dick into a vibrator for her, and she would cum really easy whenever we used it. Maybe look into something similar?

Thanks bro, good advice

Also she gets dry preety fast but i can make her wet in no time, besides, she is like.. really nervous when it comes to sex, she enjoys it but is like "what if some one hears" etc etc

If she's worried about people hearing you could play music in the background. This doesn't necessarily prevent others from *knowing* that you guys are banging, but it masks the general sounds of it (moaning, etc), which is probably what she's more self-conscious about.

If you're having trouble keeping her wet, you could try lube, in my experience it's more trouble than it's worth, though. You're probably better off with some heavy foreplay/eating her out for a few minutes

A spot too if your dick is long enough

Extremely normal for younger girls.

She's insecure; make sure she's "letting go" before sex or she'll never get into it.

Going off of this: a little bit of alcohol can go a long way to help loosen a girl up. My ex would turn into a sex fiend after just one or two drinks, for example.

Thanks bros, i posted because i feel insecure abou this, but now i'll try my best

Also you can try to stimulate her clit with finger while fucking her hard it works very well on my gf. Also after she cums you can keep going and make her sweat by too Long Orgasm and stuff

Eat her out first. Eat her until she comes before fucking, every time, and get good at eating

Awesome!!
Ok bro. i'll keep that in mind

switch to 100% anal all the time

4 reals?

Is she on anti-depressants at all? They pretty much stop you from climaxing.

No, no pills of any sort

theres a few reasons, either she masaterbates with a large dildo or she is fucking a guy with a bigger dick frequently