Biggest terrorist country in the world

biggest terrorist country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2015/04/07/americans-japanese-mutual-respect-70-years-after-the-end-of-wwii/
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/4.pdf.
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ&ytbChannel=goin done
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Brazilian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am Greek

Greece hates america

Every sudaca hate muricans

We know.

Stupid Go-German america is the best country in the world, we saved Europe from you twice and if you keep this up we'll have to do it again.

>controlling your neighbors is a bad thing

Also, fort benning got shut down in like 2010 you stupid kraut

Yeah, it's totally their fault that Latin America is a complete 3rd world shithole and not the shitskins that inhabit it

he's greek

You guys really need to get over it. Look how quickly we forgave the Japanese. Learn from our example. Also, I like how with Panama, this chart conveniently ignores the fact that the US overthrew a military dictator and restored the democratically elected president.

>Che Guevara getting murdered

Lol, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

anglo subhumans destroy the world

I am a subhuman (Greek)

>overthrew their previous CIA trained puppet because he was skimming off their drug trade profits
Lmfao.

This

Most of these operations were to squish communist or neo-commie movements. They're a good thing

>Look how quickly we forgave the Japanese

Americans will always find a reason to justify their war crimes, even supporting fascists is OK for them.

Americans are hypocrites what else is new?

>those damn krauts deserve a tsunami for nuking pearl harbour
This has got to be bait.

>Dumb random people on facebook represent the entire US

I bet you think Sup Forums is an accurate representation of real foreigners

pewglobal.org/2015/04/07/americans-japanese-mutual-respect-70-years-after-the-end-of-wwii/

german subhuman jealous of Greece

>terrorism is okay when it follows my political beliefs

Who else but Americans would do something like this?

Fucking American subhumans

Most Americans either don't care, or like the Japanese.

And most veterans who fought on the pacific front respect the Japanese.

Terrorism is just a form of military there is nothing inheritently bad about it.

It absolutely was justified, the alternative was invasion or simply letting the Japanese starve to death.

Naps are idiots if they disagree with the bombings, or they don't understand the consequences if we hadn't.

The Japanese government was prepared for up to 25 million casualties if the u.s. Invaded the Japanese homeland.

Or just agree to that peace treaty the Japanese were ready to sign two months earlier.

>victims don't believe it was justified to be nuked
>perpetrators do

Yeah no shit

The Japanese were not ready to surrender unconditionally. They were warned that this refusal would result in their "prompt and utter destruction". They ignored the warning. It's on them.

Again, who but Americans think like this?

>What, they're ready to surrender and end WW2? Whatever, we have the upper hand, let's just kill as many civilians as possible until we can get as much out of this as possible

>Again, who but Americans think like this?
The British, French, Russians, and Chinese, who all agreed that Japan had to surrender unconditionally.

>What, they're ready to surrender and end WW2?
Ready to surrender on their own terms. The Allies were demanding an unconditional surrender.

I wonder who pressured them into agreeing with that? Do you think France gave a shit whether Japan could keep their emperor or not? This has been a fruitful discussion.

I think France definitely gave a shit about Japan keeping their imperial structure, military, and autonomy, considering that their own colonies in Indochina had just been ravaged by Japan for years, leading to the deaths of thousands of french citizens.

>Country wants to surrender while protecting its own interests
>Better kill 130 000 innocent civilians!!!!!!

>Kidnap and supporting coups is terrorism
>Hunting Che a violent savage is bad
Fuck off Bydlo

>fuck us up with cia gov
>expect to be forgiven

We didn't even recover yet

This is true. They hate most countries as well.

Let me explain this in a manner which you might be able to understand.

According to your narrative, if Japan had not surrendered you would've killed every last man, woman and child on that island and the rest of the world would have supported it.

Can you pinpoint why this seems retarded to everyone but you ITT?

>Country wants to surrender while protecting its own interests

Japan couldn't be trusted to maintain its autonomy or protect its own interests. It forfeited that right when it went rampaging through China, attacked everyone it could get its hands on, bit off more than it could chew, and lost.

>Better kill 130 000 innocent civilians!!!!!!

Better than killing millions. Or risking the deaths of millions down the line when Japan inevitably rose again.

Jesus you guys are stupid. We didn't try to attack Civis, we aimed for places that would destroy their military even more, don't forget, we could've dropped it on Tokyo instead.

Also we dropped leaflets advising citizens to leave the cities, and if they didn't they would die, it's their own fault if they didn't listen.

No you fucking imbecile, the supreme military council of Japan was to discussing their unconditional surrender the morning before you dropped your bomb over Nagasaki

>According to your narrative, if Japan had not surrendered you would've killed every last man, woman and child on that island and the rest of the world would have supported it.

No, that isn't what I'm saying at all. Killing every last man, woman, and child on the island wouldn't have been necessary in any scenario.

America was warned about 9/11 too, weird how they got all angry.

>The Japanese were not ready to surrender unconditionally. They were warned that this refusal would result in their "prompt and utter destruction". They ignored the warning. It's on them.

>t. Chavist.

Most of those things were positive for Latin America.

I'm talking about the Potsdam Declaration, made several weeks before either bomb was dropped, you fucking imbecile.

>Che Guevara getting murdered
>Lol, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

He was such a peice of shit the other commies wanted him to disappear. Only 12 year old edge lords and man children would think he was the good guy

Prompt and utter destruction of the Japanese state, not of every last one of its people.

no
but we Greeks hate whites

You seriously believe there's nothing wrong with attempting to inspire fear/mass hysteria by killing civilians in a dramatic fashion? America is truly hopeless if all we can use to dictate what is right and wrong is a sense of nationalism.

That's what what the topic is about but ok. The point was that Japan was about to surrender but got nuked nevertheless

>japan can't be trusted, we have to bomb the shit out of them when they want to surrender and forbid them from having a military
>look at how forgiving we are

how exactly are we supposed to prevent 9/11 from occuring, even without warnings?

Ban all flights?
Prevent workers from going to work?
Martial law?
There was no good way to prevent it. Even if we could've stalled it, it would've happened eventually.

Also if you genuinely believe that America was targeting civis and not military just read some of the declassified stuff; specifically this one, nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/4.pdf.

But there are plenty of others.
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/

By killing as many civilians as possible. Tokyo would've been bomb #3.

See, the first half of your post makes sense. I can't argue with that. The second half, not so much, seems like an exercise in brainwashing.

>Terrorism is just a form of military there is nothing inheritently bad about it.

Not really. Terrorism is different. You can argue that all military actions spread terror, but that doesn't make it terrorism. And there is something inherently wrong with all military operations (excluding humanitarian ones), because you're murdering people. Even if you can justify it, it's still morally wrong.

Not exactly. They were prepared to surrender with terms. The bombing of Hiroshima, got them talking about surrendering unconditionally. The bombing of Nagasaki, combined with the Soviet entry into the war, sealed the deal. The supreme council was still deadlocked prior to Nagasaki, the Emperor himself had to break the tie.

(source: A Modern History of Japan, Andrew Gordon, p. 221-222)

There is literally nothing wrong with The Monroe Doctrine.

fuck off old-worlders REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>exercise in brainwashing

It's declassified documents from the FEDERAL government of the United States.

>By killing as many civilians as possible.
Not at all. There were some in the US military who wanted that (Curtis LeMay, for example), but thankfully nobody listened to him in the end.

>Tokyo would've been bomb #3.

Very unlikely. The plan was to invade if "Little Boy" and "Fat Man" couldn't do the job, by attacking military installations in Kyushu and then launching an invasion of Kanto. The Soviets were preparing their own invasion separately and would have attacked Hokkaido. The goal would have been to destroy the Japanese military, not just kill civilians.

Fucking called it.

Yet far more civilians died than military personnel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

I like how you value what they said they would do more than what they actually did. Blind patriotism sure is a scary thing.

>CIA trained puppet because he was skimming off their drug trade profits
We never got involved on cocaine your thinking of the CIA and heroin in SE Asia when they had their funding cut.

>All those latam cunts that would've otherwise been communist hellholes
Why am I supposed to hate the yanks again?

>Vicious little cunts start an aggressive war they couldn't finish
>I'm expected to feel sympathy or care in any way that they had their wings clipped

Kill 130,000, force a surrender, and avoid an invasion that would have killed millions on both sides. The bombs were the least bloody way to ensure an unconditional surrender, as was Soviet entry into the war.

>That %14 of retard japs.
I will always hate such kind of people. Such cuckdom makes me really angry.

Or just agree to that peace treaty the Japanese were ready to sign two months earlier. I think I'm done here?

If the end justifies the means, are you in favor to destroying America before they can destroy the world?

>democracy and sovereignty only matter if it's in my country
aaah, yes

>Or just agree to that peace treaty the Japanese were ready to sign two months earlier.

The peace treaty which was not an unconditional surrender. It was unacceptable.

>If the end justifies the means, are you in favor to destroying America before they can destroy the world?

You could certainly make that argument from a foreigner's perspective and you're welcome to try.

about 64, that is bulllshit
we were about to go full commie, under the influence of the Soviet Union
then, it was necessary to expunge the scum from the power... nothing to do with the Burgers...

Sup Forums is full of gommies

So in summary, the atomic bombs were justified because America wanted Japan, who was more than willing to surrender, to surrender according to different terms and if they could not have their way they would completely and utterly destroy them by killing as many people as possible.

While in the opinion of every other person on earth, America should've accepted the original peace deal and stopped being genocidal fucks just because they felt they could get away with it.

Why not just name the devil?

the eternal jew and his happy anglo servants.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ&ytbChannel=goin done

>because America wanted

Because the Allies wanted. That was the whole point of Potsdam, all five "majlr powers" agreed that Japan had to surrender unconditionally. As you can probably imagine, the Chinese in particular were adamant about it.

Really because it seems you had a split government and the military revolted (the Sailors Revolt already happened in 1962). The U.S. supported the right because we expected a civil war. How much better do you think your country would be off if it had a civil war? More importantly the coup didn't see to need our involvement.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Brazilian_coup_d'état

South Americans can blame us all they want but it doesn't change reality.

Don't forget Japan also would have been divided like Germany and Korea.

Sure, but with the Soviets getting Hokkaido (which is basically empty) and the US getting the rest. Not really an even split.

I'm not sure if Marcelinho Da Silva is talking about Temer and Dilma.

i thought it was full of Nazis

Hide Iranian diaspora threads
Sage Iranian diaspora threads
Do not reply to Iranian diaspora threads

I am a Greek