Muslim feminist calls for rape of female Trump supporters

endingthefed.com/feminist-muslim-activist-loses-6-million-funding-after-calling-for-rape-of-all-women-for-trump.html

6 million you say...

Where's your 6 million now, bitch?

that's so racist, how can we help this poor woman blow herself up in protest

Better ask him

Pure coincidence

Oy vey kafir it's 6 gorillion not million

Oh the tolerant left is hilarious. How do Muslims, some of the most conservative people out there, disguise themselves as leftists?

kek

OY

Feminist Muslim kek. Nice oxymoron

>female
>muslim
>feminish
>advocating for rape

What the fuck is happening?

>feminist muslim

It's a shame she lost 6 million, hopefully someone can help her make back the 6 billion, it's a damn shame that someone could lose 6 trillion

Feminists shouldn't be dragging names of running candidates into their fame game. I really don't give a shit, that's her loss and no woman will profit or loose from this incident.

I lost 6 gorillion once

based woman
dibs on Ivanka

>gib me monies
That's what happening. She tried she would score, but she gambled too high. Most modern feminists are just catching attention to cash in, there's always a donate button around somewhere.

Oy vey! It's another shoah!

Liberals will defend this.

>You can't say we're violent or else we'll rape you!

>6 million jobs will be eliminated

oh dear, what will they do about the 6 million unneeded people

Oy! This is the 14th second shoah I've seen this morning.

She's a feminist so you'll likely need one of the special bariatric suicide vests ISIS is rumoured to be designing for their US jihadis.

God, liberals fail so spectacularly that they inadvertantly cause normies around them to become insta-redpilled

Muslims are the biological weapon of the left

Then what is the right's biological weapon?

The truth

In here

I thought it was gas tho

Steak?