His log is your log

His log is your log
His log is my log
From logifornia
To the new york logland
From the logwood forest
To the gulf stream loggers
This log was sucked for you and me

Newfag. Get some new material you fucking cancerous nigger.

It's time to stop.

Yeah, it is a forced meme.

Daily spam does that. It didn't take off on it's own you cancerous fucking piece of shit.

Oh ok I'll log that down
also dubs logged faggot

It took off on it's own. It's been living on it's own for years, like an adult, unlike you. Grow the fuck up

No it never took off on it's own. It was posted over and over and over with zero replies for months.

And now it's posted over and over and over with more boring samefag pictures by you over and over you basement dwelling neckbeard newfag.

Quit. It's not cool. It never was. You're just another floating turd in a pile of other effluent.

Someone please tell me who this is. Why is his image on this board every minute of every day. WHO IS THIS GUY I DONT CARE IF YOU CALL ME NEWFAG ANYMORE

Yes that is a picture of poop. I see lots of poop associated with this person. Can you go into detail about this poop?

Imagetitlerelated.

The log is the catalyst that got the people to post the logs. Once the log enters the throat, the body begins to absorb it, causing them to post them on Sup Forums. It took off on it's own

no you dense cuck it's a picture of poop with a link to a website that explains it all

logofshit.com

YOTL

HOLY KEK WTF?
Is that supposed to be beyond scared straight?

Scared shitless