HE WUZ A GUD GORRILLA HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE WUZ A GUD GORRILLA HE DINDU NUFFIN

Really though, people to blame are the dumb fuck parents who somehow had their kid get into a gorilla exhibit and the zoo for not making that impossible with a pit between the people and gorillas

You talking about the chimp in the enclosure or the chimp that fell in?

WE

WUZ

The other chimp that they forgot to shoot

>Parents
>s

kek

WTF dude? There was only one chimp, the other one was a gorilla.

The gorilla literally dindu nuffin though. It was protecting the kid.

Nigglet - "im going to see mah pappy"

I think alpha silverbacks kill any offspring that isn't theirs.

Not sure on this though, can anyone correct me?

Why not put the gorilla to sleep instead of killing it? They are going to get a new gorilla anyways, so what is the point in killing it? Pretty sure most gorillas would have similar behavior.

If that was true they wouldn't have gorillas to lead, maybe it kills an enemy alphas kids or if there is a power struggle and the alpha was outed, his kids would die as well but they don't just kill all kids, they gorillas to command

Its too bad he didn't tear that stupid fucking nigger in half

Tranquilizers take around fifteen minutes to take effect. Being shot by a giant needle might have upset the gorilla.

This honestly, we can't blame the gorilla because it's an animal, we can't blame the zoo because they had no other sensible options than to put down the gorilla.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend gorillas

It takes time for tranquilizers to take effect and the child was in immediate danger. The zoo didn't want a dead kid on their hands so shooting it was probably the best option.

It genuinely upsets me that letting the stupid nigger die wasnt an option

I guess I cant call this hell, its the future we chose

Thing about gorillas is that they are just too strong even if the gorilla wasn't intending to hurt the kid he could kill it by just picking it up the wrong way or something, It would be like that large man child with downs syndrome that yoou knew from your school days trying to have play with a kitten they would probably go to cuddle it and shatter its ribcage.