This guy is selling dry acid tabs to everyon in my town...

This guy is selling dry acid tabs to everyon in my town, I bought 8 tabs for 85 and have tried half of them and non of them have worked he claims they’re 150 ug so here’s his address for anyone that want’s to take advantage of that information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ey3AucXFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw it hits OP and he realizes how fucked he is.

When did you try them, how long has been it been since you put them in your mouth?

30 min ago

Haha dumbass druggy faggot. Hope you either get nothing from it or you fucking feel like you're gonna die for 20hrs straight.

Wah Nigga u tarded?
Do you know anything about acid?

30 mins not long enough

Enjoy the trip newlsdfag

Take all 8 op. Only way to know for sure if they are bunk

lel lisle IL? DGfag here, let's go fuck him up

Give it an hour/hour half

HAHAHAHAHAHAH 30 MINS

not only have you pissed your dealer off, but you're gonna have an 8 hour bad trip thinking about it

Rip op

Not too familiar with acid but only a shitty dealer would avoid you after selling you something.

I'm not even OP, jokes you on dumb niggers!

OP is dumb, nothing to see here

I wish I were as attractive as Ander Cooperson

you done fucked up sonny, you're in for a wild ride now!

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

>tfw OP isn't responding anymore
>tfw he took 4 tablets

if you think 4 tabs of acid is enough to make someone unable to use a computer you've never done acid

i've done 15 tabs in a glass of water followed by 5 dabs and then a doobie. get on my fucking plane of existence faggot

Classic Acid-firsttimer

I still vividly remember my first time taking acid 3 or 4 years ago. I wanted to microdose, so I cut these 120ug tabs into strips. Being a previous ecstasy-lover, I'd expect an effect after about 20 minutes. Ignorant as I was, of course I didn't bother reading any of the 500 articles on erowid.
After having cursed the dealer and taken 5 or 6 of those strips I cut off (at that point the 2nd tab), I suddenly noticed that shit wasn't normal.

I've never had anything like an acid trip before that, so I didn't know the tell-tales. That was the day the rainbow literally slapped me through my face left and right for hours. Nothing had ever been as intense in my life, before that day.

I've never regret it though.

Jesus Christo man, what was it like? I've had my consciousness pierce what I perceive to be the outer limits of our plane of existence, but my god, I can't fathom what you've been through.

Enlighten me, master

Oh, and btw OP; it takes about 1.5 - 2 hours for the peak of acid to arrive when consuming orally. I hope you'll have a magnificient time, go outside if it's daytime, see some nature if you can. It'll do you good, for sure.

>i've done 15 tabs
Did you have a tolerance?

Did you shower in THE light? If you know, what I mean.

I personally think after 1000ug, it doesn't really matter anymore how much more you took.

Whats the light?

probably 12 years old.

If you take a certain amount of such a psychedelic, your sensory inputs get overriden in a way, at least from my own experience.
While on a normal high-dose trip (400ug or so), you can still stand in your room and for example try to figure out what the objects surrounding you are (but concepts disappear). However you'd feel like an alien coming to another planet, having to figure out what is what in this unknown world by yourself (and when you come down the real magic happens, when you get back into "your skin", you learn to appreciate all those things that define your life-experience).

However On a real High-dose (1000ug+), this is different [for me]. When you peak, you can't recognize anything anymore. You can't make sense of the world around you, and you certainly can't make sense of yourself. There's just white light in which your consciousness bathes. It's really ridiculously hard to put into words for me, unlike the lower-dose experiences.

You never really come back entirely, in the sense that such an experience will mark you for life. You have a certain sense of having seen the "other side", or whatever you call it, and from that point on you'll separate your own life into the time before seeing the light, and after it. You'll think of yourself and those surrounding you completely different from then on [depending on your cultural background, especially if you're born in a country reigned by an abrahamic religion].

Sorry, I'm fully aware this sounds like some hippy bullshit. However, try for yourself, if you're willing to experience. Don't expect it to be too pleasent, though.

Sounds like what psychonauts call a "breakthrough"

I had a similar experience, after my "breakthrough" I couldn't perceive life before that experience, only after. Similarly to a rebirth, however as the months passed, I started to regain that recollection of memories.

I suppose you could say that. Often times, when someone talks about a breakthrough, they seem to focus on the visual aspects, as with DMT you find yourself in a "different universe".

This sort of LSD experience isn't really about visual or auditory hallucinations anymore, though. It's about experiencing a certain mental insight, I'd go as far to claim that the visual distortions are not much more than a side-effect.

How do you feel about other people since then? Or other beings? Do you feel more connected, or like you have more in common?

St Charles here, let's start a posse

NYPA, druggie faggot.

No one cares faggot.

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

What's my IP then liar faggot?
That's right don't come to Sup Forums spewing fagass lies like a nigger. Attention seeking faggot. Go die.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

You don't even know my country. Also, nice changing the subject, you still haven't told me my IP, and don't prank me with that 127.0.0.1 shit, you're real pathetic. Keep projecting kid.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

I'd definitely say so, weird to say, but I can see the reflections of "my-self" in others.

I can see the ripples of my actions/thoughts in certain interactions now.

Often times I try to come from a place of understanding in people, but people are still pretty shitty to each other.

Although, I'd say definitely more connected, and less of an "individual ego" so to speak.

>5 dabs
Ew a jake pauler faggot go die fucking nigger no one likes you here on Sup Forums

You won't know who I am, fail logic. Still with that changing subjects?

Tell me my IP or you're a fucking liar.
Tell me it in the next reply faggot baggot spaggot

Roasted

Oh yeah bitch? Well are you aware you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

Lol you're a fucking faggot my lil sister would kick your ass

You actually falling for the copypasta?

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Oh look, a kiddie thinking he's cool for copying the other faggot.
If you want to be funny, be original. Go fuck yourself arsehat.
Fucking loser.
Ayoooo you a fucky

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

What's a copyists is that the faggot meal you eat before mommy tells you bedtime?
Just fucko. Die.

Still question dodging.
You don't know my IP.
Fucking pussy.
Fucking chicken
Fucking liar.
Fucking scum
Fucking asshat.
Just fucking die nigger fucking spic Arab Jew nigger kike sandnigger fuckassdick

lol I didn't get ripped so what do I care

I'm behind dotVpn, freedome, countless others.
You couldn't get the NSA on my ass fucker.
Kys

likely all a fabricated story and message thread. Who in their right mind only gives a drug 30 minutes to work before bitching out their dealer?

That is nice to hear. I'm happy to hear you've come to a similar conclusion as many people before you, I think it's fascinating how many people with different background arrive at such a similar conclusion.

And about people being shitty to each other, like they are in this thread right now, I like to think of the original definition of karma. Nowadays people think it's some hocus-pocus stuff, that when you do something bad, magically it will come back to you. Well I'd say that isn't incorrect, but people think too much in terms of their ego. If you imagine that every person is an incarnation of the same self, that is behind your incarnation, it definitely does come back to you, just not in your current experience/lifetime.

So the original meaning of "karma" was action, it means you are what you're doing, and if you're inflicting harm on others, you actually inflict it onto yourself [if you go by previous mentioned assumption, that others base on the same self as you, but just have their ego ontop of it].

Haha, sorry for wandering in thought, it just doesn't occur often that I find someone to talk to about these things; it's nice to occasionally find - at least similarly-minded people in the most unobvious places though

You are a loser homo

For me I know it's time once I get that light feeling and the smile won't leave my face

Fuckers backed down like pussies, and they said they could knock me out. What a shit bunch.

Ooh scary

You guys are making me want to do a massive amount of acid, even though i've never done any type of hallucinogen.

If you're looking for some introspection, and there are no known serious mental-health problems running in your family, I'd say go for it bud.

You don't really have to take a massive amount, from my perspective.

Just get up really early in the morning, 1-1.5 hours before the sun rises at best, have some breakfast and drop 150-200ug. Then go into the forest, or something similar if you can, preferably where you won't meet too many people - a remote area where you can feel connected to nature. Maybe listen to some nice relaxed tune on your headphones; or maybe don't, and just listen to the sounds around you [it will be entirely different, things that were previously just "noise" suddenly turn out to be the composition of countless smaller things happening, and you notice and differentiate them all at once.]

If you follow these steps, the magic will happen by itself, trust me on that. I've gone through this with many, many people. Good luck, fellow traveler

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

>What's a copypasta

Oh look, faglord returns, still without my IP, he's dogsgit and should kill himself with rusty carpet cutters slitting his wrists

Don't quote me you think your hard U 14 year old piece of dogass

>becoming a well balanced human being doesn't take work at all, just this magical drug
Every post you made. Acid fags are fucking retarded, I tried it, all I did was go hunting and quarter a deer before getting distracted and try to go home at which point i crashed my truck. Pretty expensive experience and that deer just rotted in the woods instead of serving a purpose.

no honor among thieves

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

It's definitely altered my perspectives on the whole religion concept as well.

Funny, the events leading to the psychedelic experience, I was in a deep search of "truth".

Now, I simply take things as they are.

I agree, it's definitely a refresher to see other's with similar insights/open mindedness. I feel as though a vast majority of society is still a bit too closed minded to accept these kinds of talks.

Nigga wot

sickest bait ive seen in a bit have a (you)

Bro I've just joined this thread and I don't even care what's going on but you sound like 15 just stop before someone puts you on the front page of /r/Sup Forums

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

>Newfags can't recognize pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Ey3AucXFc

Fuck

bro
Bro
BRO

>be me
>be minding my own business in forest
>get shot by faggot hunter on acid
>nigger crashes his truck on escape
>mfw