Why isn't your country like sweden yet?

Well?
Rest of the world btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is bait

It's also the rape capital of europe

And yet Sweden has a high suicide rate compared to shitholes like Italy or England

>country with 3rd highest suicide rate
yee boi

> 2010
What are the current numbers?

Is this true? I always though this was a meme. I'm expecting Romania or some of thoses shitholes to have more rape than Sweden.

Come on guys, it's just embarrassing when you're this jealous.

Drowning in shitskins and having no rights? Maybe because there's some speck of pride remaining.

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

They redefined rape a while back to mean "any white man anywhere has sex with a woman" so the stats are an unknown mix of that shit + the mudslimes

Tell Iqbal i hope hes having fun raping your sister's asshole

It's a meme. Sweden is the safest country in the world in practically every quantifiable metric.

That's what I though.... In fact I talk with some Sweds and they never seen a shitskins or any of thats... Some cities still are full white.

We and several other states basically have the same, moron.
Combined with liberal immigration policy and political correctness its like a death sentence for our societies.

Yes, that's the case in most of northern Sweden. Even Malmö, the immigration capital of Sweden, is a lot whiter than most larger American or European cities.

Universities are free too

Free FREE free Freeeeees

Yep. Replace 10% or 15% of the adult population with leeches and see how "free" works for ya.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE.

WE HAVE THE WORLD BIGGEST TAXATION. UP TO 60% GOES TO TAXES.

NOTHING IS FREE, ITS TAX-FUNDED, BY HONEST HARD-WORKING MIDDLE CLASS SO FUCK YA'LL

It isn't free. Working population pays with their taxes for it. And there is a lot of taxation and these countries.

Tell me what cities, and we will change that quickly

käft bög hora kommunist innan jag slickar din mors livmoder

This is Sweden. Sweden has taxation up the ass to pay for the "free" education, healthcare and other "free" stuff. It's also on the way of becoming the first white minority country in Europe and collapsing under hundreds of thousands of subhuman muslim scum. Sweden sucks. Don't be like Sweden.

Idk, I feel a lot less safe in Stockholm than I do in Zurich.

I've literally seen people get robbed in broad daylight outside of the train station in Geneva. I've had people trying to sell me cocaine in a park during the afternoon in Geneva. I have never seen anyone get robbed at all in Sweden. Nobody has ever tried to sell me drugs in public, day or night, in Sweden. Please spare me your feelings on the subject.

It's not far behind.

We have free education for any age.
Free health-care for any age.
Parental leave up to 546 days with 40% of salary.
And no refuges from Middle East. Only nice Ukrainian cuties.