/nfl/ general – DRAFT DAY EDITION

on my way to fuck your bitch sub-edition

CLG:Cowboys potential spot for Gareon Conley?
CLG:Broncos have had trade up talks with Titans
CLG:Report: Falcons 'plotting' trade up Thursday
CLG:Christian McCaffrey 'likely' to go in top 10
CLG:Cards have done 'a lot of work' on QB Kizer
CLG:Report: WSH could be eyeing Jabrill Peppers
WAS:Redskins lock RT Morgan Moses up through 2022
CLG:Report: Steelers 'intrigued' by Pat Mahomes
CLG:Report: McCaffrey to Panthers a smokescreen
CLG:Gareon Conley still likely to be 1st-rounder?
CLG:Deshaun Watson: Take me ahead of Trubisky
CLG:Unlikely Reddick 'makes it to pick No. 15'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKnG06-oYcg
espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/236043/2017-mitch-trubisky-social-media-hacked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ye

VONTAE MACK NO MATTER WHAT

I'm ready for it to happen

Lions trade Ebron for Powell and then draft Njoku

I've accepted it.

go pats

FIND ONE ERROR
I DARE YOU
pre draft

good year to need a center. hope we pull the trigger on at least 2 O line this year.
I know the O line class sucks this year but there is solid dudes in there. elflien, pocic, orlosky, dielman.
fucking Bears might get Johnathan Allen the best player in the draft. he should be going #1 and the fucking bears might get allen. dammit.

>no first rounder this year
>dont even care best draft is lightning fast rounds 4 to 7 and UDFA frenzy
to quote bart scott
youtube.com/watch?v=tKnG06-oYcg

God fucking dammit. why is London Fletcher on time to schein? he's one of my all time favorite players and he's paired with that disgusting juden. makes my skin crawl.
I really need to get a Fletcher jersey before the redskins change their name.

big tribal cats

why isn't ole nelson the #1 WR

first for second place and another killer draft to put us over

>It's 1 year later
And the biggest bust of the 2017 draft class was _____________

Joey Bosa.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garrett since he disappeared against worthy opponents.

Dalvin Cook

1rst for giants trading up for oj howard

trubisky duh

>NFL draft is tonight
>Pats won't do anything for hours

I guess I'll watch the Jets continue to make terrible draft choices til the 3rd round, assuming Bill doesn't trade the 72nd pick for picks in 2018

I miss when the draft was 1-3 on Saturday and the rest was on Sunday.
Maximum comfiness.

There's still a few hours left to cheat. Who knows they might not even have a first rounder

what are the odds somebody gets hit with batteries tonight?

Wasn't he defensive rookie of the year?

The same odds that suggest that Philly will not win a Super Bowl in our lifetime.

Question: why would someone (presumably in the Browns organization) call up Schefter and other reporters and tell them the Browns will take Mitch with the #1 pick. How does that benefit the Browns at all?

50/50

Goodell should come out in a Santa suit

So, did anybody figure out how memewaters knee exploded without contact yet?
Its been like a year almost

Especially if he gets Brown'd at #1, you can just tell if a guy has it or if he doesn't and this akward fgt definitely doesn't have it upstairs or on the field.

Maybe they know someone really wants him

Smokescreen, dawg.

question when have the browns ever done anything that benefited them?

SLEEP TIGHT MEMEY

F

planted his foot in a weird way and his knee had some nuclear fission action going on

welker's knee exploded without contact too

Either

1. It's bullshit so some other team that wants Trubisky trades a ransom to the Browns for the #1 spot
2. It's true and someone in the Browns who thinks it's stupid they spend the #1 pick leaks it causing a buzz and maybe making the decision makers change their mind

>browns actually signed a QB named Callahan

moved to baltimore

Just like the Rams picking Goof, right?

Refer to the Browns pre-1995 for results.

It's not actually that uncommon an injury. Your foot gets planted and doesn't move but your leg keeps turning.

>mfw the jets trade down get a extra a two and some three's out of it which they use to help make the foundation for future jets dynasty of the lead by Sam Darnold

Ya, but they have the #1 pick; they don't need to smokescreen.

And subsequently released him a week later to sign Charlie Whitehurst. Dear god...they're going to take a pass rusher and then trade up for Cook!

The geniuses in the browns FO are playing 4d scrabble with the other GM's minds.

They have the 12, though.
Which is very important in this first round, there's a huge dropoff in talent in this area.

They have the picks to move around
Smokescreening can be useful in getting your players to drop

49ERS
E
R
S

MAKE 49ERS GREAT AGAIN

With the sixth pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Vernon Gholston Defensive End Ohio State

another good thing about not having a 1st round pick is that I am positive we wont draft a QB in the 1st. this fucking class is garbage.
the only winners this year are the teams who draft
>adams, allen, mccafferey, hooker, howard, williams, lattimore and thomas.

everyone else is sketchy. god I hope spielman drafts some more offensive busts this year. gets bradford crippled and teddy rushes rehab and gets his leg taken off in a game.
the worst GM in the league at drafting offense and he still has a job.
for more than a decade. please jesus just tank this draft so we can finally get rid of this jewish parasite on the organization. just a few more O line cardboard cutouts, a black TE that cant block or get open, and a RB that runs upright and fumbles every time he gets decapitated at full speed. (Im looking at you dorian johnson, evan engram, bucky hodges and donta foreman)

If they know someone wants him bad enough and they want to instigate a trade by removing any uncertainty that they won't select him

I hope all the meme players get taken before my team can draft because I don't trust them not to get taken in by memes.

>mark sanchez 2.0

>le 0 career sacks man

The 49ers are honestly fucked as long as Jed York owns the team. You could have Bill Belichick and Tom Brady on the team and they would still be shit.

Alshon isn't elite but sure as fuck not average lmao

Other than that pretty accurate

I'D LIKE TO DRIVE A HYBRID CAR BUT I'M NOT SURE ITS FOR ME

Alshon is pretty elite, in the 6 or so games he plays healthy each season

We all know how you feel. You can shut up now.

he better not go to a team i hate ree

OH SHIT HERE WE GO

espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/236043/2017-mitch-trubisky-social-media-hacked

I blame Shitcongo's conditioning on that, just look at how decimated their whole team gets every year

Inside info is that none of Mitch's teammates came to his 21st bday party

>another good thing about not having a 1st round pick is that I am positive we wont draft a QB in the 1st.
but you did draft a QB with your 1st
Grandmaster Sammy B

you can tell everybody

Do you think that's funny?
To lie on the internet?

> "With the 15th pick, the Indianapolis Colts select (some other position instead of cb or a ol)"

He never worked out with the team
His first year or two he went off with Brandon Marshall, then he went out on his own when he got busted for PEDs

I don't trust on a white HB to be a three down back, i'd rather see them as a situational players

But Luck does need more weapons to throw at

He's not going to be a 3 down back. He's going to get 10-15 carries and 5-6 receptions per game as well as returning kicks/punts.

CLOTS PICKING A WIDE RECEIVER CONFIRMED

quads say Evan Engram in the 2nd round

> Smith, Rogers, Aiken, Hilton, Moncrief, Dorsett, Williams, Doyle, Swoope

Don't be a Grigson.

Larp post

-------------------------------------------

Below are replies to this post that are Larp or baited by Larp

ok my final prediction for the eagles first round pick is john ross. they've met with him through every avenue possible, have a very real need at WR, and can get corners and running backs later in the draft. i'm obviously not certain of it, but he seems like the most likely choice given everything we know.

also this is barring a trade-up for someone like lattimore ofc

Don't reply to tripfags. Especially that one

Goff from last year, this year Trubinsky or Cook

nobody knows who any of those are except for hilton

I hope to God this doesn't happen but I'm afraid it will because muh hometown exciting pick

Dude is gonna get fucking injured by a safety within 4 weeks and his knees are DRose tier

So who's going to be left sitting in the green room awkwardly staring at the camera going undrafted after the first round?

Trib

about to head over to the art museum for the draft lads
what should i do to get on TV?

i don't trust a mexican to know anything about being white

Should be moved to WR. Could be the next great slot WR instead of and average RB.

kek confirms P12 is a massive faggot and the eagles will meme their pick as charles harris

100% guaranteed DeShone Kizer.

Maybe Cam Robinson too

There's lots of white Mexicans. We don't see them in the US because in Latin America the lighter your skin, the more money you have.

>people who unironically reply to the pedo garrettt

Joe Mixon

CHI

Jefferey is at least good, probably great
Ertz is good
Jenkins is great
I think Hicks will have an elite season

Definitely Cam Robinson. He won't see the field if he can't stop fucking up the snap count.

Wear a cowboys jersey with an iggles cap

Does the draft really start in 3 hours and 11 minutes or is there a bunch of bs before the good part begins?

>I think Hicks will have an elite season
He's an irrelevant linebacker that hasn't posted any quality stats in his entire career. Much like your overhyped Quarterback no one except braindead Giggles fans care about.

eh sammy isn't that awful. just no drive. no spirit. no love. no effort to win games.
he's pretty competent. I'd take him over trubisky and watson and mahomes or whoever else. the only good QB's this year are Peterman and Chad Kelly.
Bradford was just content to rob the white man of millions of dollars in revenge for wounded knee. which explains teddy. he's used his injun magic to swindle teams in the league for so long that they actually changed the rookie contracts so teams couldn't be ripped off by these fire water drinking sloped headed red skinned bead trading rain dancers again.
sam bradford is the middle management of QB's. he treats being a NFL QB like he's a manager of a kinkos. he dreads going to work and is glad when the game is over no matter the score.

He said get on TV, not get beaten to death.

i just wish sidney jones hadn't torn his ACL. no one has been more fucked over by the corner depth getting worse than the eagles

He had 5 picks last year and a passer rating of 50 when targeted dude calm the fuck down lmao