Someone please nuke my country

nltimes.nl/2016/05/27/dutch-town-give-refugees-e10000-shopping-spree/

I'm done

Can we have a country-wide Geldermalsen PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

babycentre.co.uk/popular-baby-names
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get why you posted a reee pepe but not a suicide feels meme.

Pic rel I'm on mobile

Fuck my country up

Because I don't feel like shooting myself quite just yet.

If you do feel like self-rope make sure to blame feminism and mass immigration.

We will make it go viral.

We can add in the fact that I'm a flaming faggot to make it even bigger

"Mass-imigration and fear of persecution drives homosexual to suicide."

Just hold on tight, everything is going to end pretty soon netherbro.

This makes me sad. Currently studying the Dutch language and I want to live there for a couple of years, do you think my windmill vriend that your will eventually wake up? I've seen some info about the protests already

your women are whores nothing of value was lost

Are there any groups in Holland that are Nationalists?

Disgusting

Justice system doesn't have enough money. Elders getting screwed. People waiting for years to get a house. But we got to make sure these (war) refugees have the latest samsung tv's

Since the last election our labour party has pretty much died and our nationalistic party is number 1 by far. Sadly we will have to wait for the next elections for this to translate into actual seats in the parliament

don't worry OP. Trump will save all of us

PVV is always leading in the polls, they never turn that lead into a concrete win though. We're cucked, from now untill forever.

I wish we had a big enough army to nuke you. Honestly it's probably for the best. Come to Australia and we should just nuke western Europe.

We'll see
I'm curious if the north is still going to be red after the amount of refugees that have been dumped there

what would PVV think of a Pool who's learning het Nederlands and want to support the fight against degeneracy in Nederland? Would they let me join?

Of courshe bring your sister

My sister is a lawyer in Poland already with 2 kids and another ones in plans mate. Feeling proud about her

all the cucking happening to you right now is good, it secures more votes for next year

well your cucking gaved you a muslim mayor for your state so I don't know John
also
>wanted to give you some typical british name but didn't had a clue what to choose
>write in Google popular british names
>mfw first link
babycentre.co.uk/popular-baby-names
check also the most popular name for 2014 :^)

The correct moniker for Brits on Sup Forums is 'Nigel' or simply 'BEADY.'

And your flag's looking a bit dirty, hadn't you better be polishing it, Antoni?

Why do you want to live in Holland, polebro? And what do you plan on doing here?

shut the fuck up goy.
stay in school,go to college,then get a job and pay taxes for dem shopping sprees and shieeeet

yeah, with blood of the shitskins :^)
I've been working there when I was nineteen years old kinda liked especially because in the beggining I was living in Valkenswaard which is a lovely little town with no shitskins and great good people. I've always been good with languages and decided to study Dutch as my second course. I've also have some childhood friends in Rotterdam that I still roll with till this day. I would love to work as a cultural animator since this is my first uni studies (and promote with it european culture of course), or yet better start my own restaurant because I love to cook.
pic rel my very own kiełbasa and hams made from the animals that my father hunted.

awesome, good luck on your journey

dank je wel mijn vriend

hahaha what the fuck is that a turd rack hahaha come on dude that's nasty

You know this won't work. There was this one guy who burned himself in protest against feminism and a skewed justice system, nobody cared apart from some of his fellow MRAs. They will just declare you mentally ill and rather use you to illustrate how anyone opposing feminism and immigration is a complete nutjob and a danger to himself and possibly others.

nice bait mate, I've worked in a meat packing plant in Gouda and what is considered sausages in Nederland really makes me sad. Not to mention nobody gives a shit about the hygiene.

>what is considered sausages in Nederland really makes me sad
No, no, I completely agree.
Our meat industry is garbage.
Well, not garbage, but it's certainly not top tier.

Kick the Jews out of your country. And pull your country out of globalist Jew banking.