I'm in love with a goddamn lesbian. I can't help it. I've always dug chicks with a tomboy-ish style...

I'm in love with a goddamn lesbian. I can't help it. I've always dug chicks with a tomboy-ish style. I've fucked her before, twice. But I know it's never gonna be the long term I desire.

Her personality is what kills.
>loves my type of music
>loves to make music
>is excited about the same shit I am

We're goin bowling next weekend, just us two. But I know it's all in vein...

Y liv, bros? Why live?

Don't get attached to people so easily user. Work on yourself, do right by your family. When you're not concerned with having a long term relationship the right girl will come to you if you're living right.

She invited me out for a few tonight. We bullshat and had some laughs, then she had to go home.

I feel empty. She's absolutely beatiful but sooooooo fuckin gay in her sexuality. There's nothing I want more, boys. But there isn't a goddamn chance...

>a goddamn lesbian
>I've fucked her before, twice

I'm almost 30, bro. I've squandered the lot. I know you're right, though. I plan on stayin to myself for a while, workin out, eating right, finishing school.

I just have this sense of incompletion... like I need to do it for someone else. Otherwise, I could give a fuck. I'm usually rather independent but she's got me, man. She's fuckin got me.

If you've fucked her, she ain't a lesbian.

Well, that's what she prefers. That's what she'd rather be with. She trusts me so we've gone at it, but it's not anything serious.

>he hasn't got the looks and charm to fuck with chicks who dig chicks

Step up, nigger. It's more common than you think.

Femanon here, I don't know if this will help you but I know a lot of girls who claim to be completely gay then just change their minds. Girls are weird. If it doesn't happen then trust me it was meant to be. Girls are crazy. Good luck.

If it feels futile from the very beginning--especially if she's literally a dyke--then it's not going to get easier and you might as well save yourself more pain and sever ties now. Don't pussy-foot around while keeping your unrealistic hopes alive, just end it.

Thanks. I know it's fling worthy, but I'd seriously consider dating this one. When we're out though, she's always eyeing chicks with me. I'm quite certain it's not gonna happen, but I'm damn sure tryin.

I know, I've been the same for years now. I think I should really start transitioning...

Clearly OP fucking her was the catalyst for becoming one

This

Based on the amount of snowflakes who are claiming to be 387 sexualities nowadays, true dykes are few and far between. From my experience, most have either had bad experiences with men (boyfriends or daddy), or they're just seeking attention.

We're gonna do the bowling thing and I'm just gonna throw it out there. Let her know I like her and would be down with a relationship. All this before we drink of course. Probably at dinner beforehand in case she gets weirded out.

I don't think that'll happen, but in all honesty it's also kind of a "get out of date card" for me too.

I can't help how I fuckin feel man.

Sweet bantz, nigger. Who's cock did you borrow for those T levels?

Start dressing like a girl faggot ya idiot

Saying it generaly goes worse than showing it. Man up and kiss her

She's looking for a dude to dominate her and make her feel like a woman.

Given the level of butthurt you are displaying, the one that was jammed in your ass

She's probably a LUG -- Lesbian Until Graduation.
Like the other guy said, if you fucked her she's not a lesbian.

You have already had sex with her twice...
Did she enjoy it?

I've done that as well

>take her to friends house
>we start havin a few
>kiss her once, she wants more
>literally attached at the hip all night
>take her home
>we fuck

But it never goes beyond that. I've dominated the fuck out of her, but she loves the cunt.

I'm genuinely considering just playin the chad card and telling her "I want you, you're mine now"

Seems to be what she reacts to. However that's not me, although not entirely out of my capacity. I want reciprocation.

I was attracted to a lesbian once. I worked with her and her gf and got to liking her.

I ended up fucking her a few times, but it never got serious.

Dude this is a edited photo she took in 2016, she was 15, for her tumblr. So unless your doing a underage girl your lying bro

Wow, literally readTyped that as you responded, mate.

That's not her, dumbass, just a pic I had saved on my computer. You think I'm retarded enough to leave a pic of whom I talkin about on Sup Forums?

>I can't help how I fuckin feel man
No, but you can make responsible decisions that won't cause you more heartbreak in the long run--I know, easier said than done.

Your plan isn't bad, as long as you logically base your decision whether to keep persuing her on her response.

Ok, now I know you're fucking with us. This same girl has been posted on this damn site fuck knows how many times.

Who knows? My current girlfriend of 3 years was a "lesbian" before I started dating her. She had a girlfriend for a little over a year but after they broke things off, we talked more and more and eventually I asked her out.

Now we've got a place together, a dog, and are going strong. As far as sex life goes, we have sex 3-4 times a week and it's pretty great. She says she's still into girls as well and we've talked about fmf threesomes but to this day, we've yet to arrange one. I'm not gonna hold my breath though...

Really? Id believe it if it was this girl, hnng i would fuck the shit out of the girl in pic you posted

what so she turned lesbian after you plowed her twice?
oof thats gotta hurt...like hurt hurt

sometimes people don't use real images *shock* because they just feel like the image is representative of the emotion they are trying to convey. Obviously this 30 yrold cuck couldn't get a fem bitch this attractive. Try harder to insult nextime to add to being what might be a worthwhile troll
>real pics with tits or get your emotional shit off Sup Forums cuck
>how ugly is your fat lesbian, shes obviously not her
Ect

Never go lez. I've fucked and dated a few.

They are whores, and they get uppity.

Sex is great though.

Don't worry man all lesbians are secretly strait, they just don't trust men, prove to her that you're different and then be dominant with her show her you can be both loving and protective, and show her that misconduct will not be tolerated, but never ever make her think you need her, she has to need you. Then she's yours.

I'm dumb.....she's a lesbian. I thought I had found the one.

We we're good as married in my mind, but married in mind is no good.

This.

Most "lez" chicks will take dick for days.

gotta get that bitch addicted to cock
show her cock has moar to offer then pussy

Holy shit, read the thread. I'm not posting girl related shitiot

OP is pathetic and needs to therapy

if ya fucked her how is she a lesbian?

I had that once before with a serious girlfriend I had for 5 years. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not.

OP, by the way

No, man she already was one. She's only had sex with one guy and thats me.

Also just to clarify, I'm 29 and she's 24. Just so the whole highs chook Bi excuse bullshit is outta the way.

I know how girls can be in those years

he was such a lousy fuck that he made her into one.

Nah, nigger she's pretty goddamn hot on her own. Don't care if you believe or not.

Then it isn't meant to be. She seems off, not to bash your crush but girls ESPECIALLY lesbians are attachded to sex in a specific way. It needs to be all sensual and all that gay shit. My grandmother has been in a homosexual relationship for over 30 years and she said before she likes girls because they care more than guys. This is the main reason girls like girls, guys lack a certain amount of affection and thought (in their opinion which in mine means they didn't look hard enough and just gave up)

That's kinda the problem. I don't usually have an issue showing dominance and reliability, but she seems to not care that much. Like she's so damn gay I can't get an in except the casual fuck from time to time which just makes it all worse.

I'm also not vulnerable so I'm not gonna cry or beg for shit. Just want things to go my damn way, as selfish as that sounds...

But I am caring, make great money, and am well established.

He never said she consented.

Okay, as a lesbian - You are not a lesbian if you have sex with guys. Period. You are bisexual or pan, whatever. You are not a leabian.

You really are a faggot cunt aren't you, I was giving the shit ass advice about how to insult you better and apparently you actually deserve it. I don't give a shit about your lame waste of time fuck dumbass. I'm trying to improve this forum and heighten the quality of intelligence for the poor saps that still need to hate to feel alive. Just go masturbate and get a fucking job.

The only girl I've ever felt genuine love for is a lesbian. We fucked once and she wanted to do it again, but it never ended up happening. The sex was amazing and she really seemed to enjoy it, but I could tell she didn't want anything serious. She went to a different college than me and we kinda kept in touch, but our friendship has slowly faded away. Why is life like this...

Most girls pretend to be gay then just one day decide to settle down with a man. Even the snowflakes. It really is a cringey world being a college age girl who is not a feminazi lesbian and instead makes fun of those people.
I've been blocked on facebook by multiple people because I posted a meme about there only being 2 genders

Okay, well she digs chicks more than guys as it stands. However, were goin out and havin drinks quite often and I'm takin her out next weekend. In your opinion, how should I handle that without breaking the friendship?

I'm considering just confidently telling her how I feel and what I want. I don't think that's too bad, right?

>being this mad

Kys nigger

Ya blew it m8. Take it as a lesson.

fuck her so hard she wont want to be a lesbian

If she doesn't feel the same then it will most likely ruin the friendship unless you get over it

Did that. I'm the only guy she wants to be physical with. The problem is for me, that's not enough. I want her all the time.

>nice try :^)
>but here's my reply anyway :(
Die in a fire

You think it's worth at least putting it out there though? That's what km seriously considering doin next weekend when we're out.

I hate lesbians

Yes, be as straight forward as you can with her. I am not saying that she will feel the same way back, but you will know where you stand. That way you can move on or get serious. Best of luck to you.

If you genuinely think you can get over it if she shoots you down then yes it is worth a shot. If you feel like you can't do it without getting upset then I would say no. She will just move onto someone else who she can fuck and still oggle at girls. You seem sweet, I would suggest finding another girl who would feel the same way.

>nigger

Thanks. Honestly

I'll be fine with getting shot down. I'm not super obsessed, just got a mean crush. It wouldn't be my first time, but I've suprised myself before so fuck it.

Thanks for the compliment

Also, is there a shit ton of femanons on here now? I haven't been back to Sup Forums in like 4 years and I feel I'm talkin to a lot of them atm.

Not sure, I've known about the site since I was 13-14 from my first boyfriend but I haven't participated until now

>I've been blocked on facebook by multiple people because I posted a meme about there only being 2 genders
Yeah, there's a lot of alarming group-think with liberals these days. Same goes for conservatives with their unwavering love for their God Emperor, but the level of batshit on the far left might exceed that of the far right--I dunno, maybe not.

Although, in all fairness, I think when people see those memes on facebook they take you for a Trump-supporting, Fox-watching, hateful cunt. It's annoying, but I understand it.

Current GF who I foresee long term relationship is exactly like you described the chick you like OP
>Both like same type of music
>Doesn't make music but draws exceptionally
>We both like the absolute same shit
I was the first guy she was ever with, and very gay before we started going out
Don't give up op there's hope

>in vein
Fuck off, illiterate retard.

>lul u misspleeed sumfin HURRRR
kys

You see the funny thing is I am a science based person. I'm a double major in psychology and biology with a minor in neuroscience. However, the idiotic snowflakes take it exactly as you said it. They get triggered and claim I am a retarded Trump supporter who doesn't believe in anything.

Thanks bro. That gives me hope.

Lesbians dont deserve to exist. For every lonely man there is a lesbian waisting a possibly good relationship with some poor guy. Fuck lesbians!