Why do her parents keep forcing her to attend comic conventions for money?

Why do her parents keep forcing her to attend comic conventions for money?

Shouldn't she be in school or doing other normal things?

Why such stress for a young person?

>BRIT TEEF

Has she even lost all of her baby teeth?

Yeah, she ain't gonna do well in the long run.

Who is this?

You'd think they'd learn from Brighton turning into a vapid slut.

More like QT TEETH

finn is best girl

Actors on average get over $1,000,000 for Comic Con appearances. This includes payments for photo ops and autographs.

Those are literally normal kid teeth anywhere in the world outside of the US. Only in America do you obsess over having a perfectly straight grill.

Eleven from Stranger Things.

No they don't.

Gotta make the most of the time they have. Show's over in 2 years

Brighton?

>decide to watch ST
>literally ripped the alien seduction scene from under the skin
>literally canceled my boyfriends netflix subscribtion right then

she will grow up to be a crack whore

today in most senses kids are far more protected in hollywood than they used to be

however, these new laws actually legitimize a parent or gaurdian's "ownership" of a human being. She (and all child actors) are essentially slaves with some important rights of their own but even more rights for the parents/producers/whoever has a stake in her career. Celebs tend to become industries in and of themselves, brands that pay more dividends than any other real-world manufacturing corporation. The sense of obligation that will be forced on her will be fucking mind boggling and no sane human can really cope with that level of responsibility and fear of failure.

But what can you do about it?

You don't think she's going to go on to GREATER THINGS?

lol, like chloe? cute kids don't become cute adults - that's actually pretty rare. And if somehow she can act her way through her future average beauty (or worse, strait ugliness) she's still got an insane amount of pressure to deal with and systems of exploitation she has to somehow navigate through.

This

That's fucking sad. Why would any parent force their child into such a scenario?

Chloe is attractive. It's her personality that is starting to put people off.

>today in most senses kids are far more protected in hollywood than they used to be

>Chloe is attractive.

School is fucking worthless beyond how you can perform in tests.

the parents are fucking poor and on the verge of being bankrupt because of all their effort trying to get their daughter into showbusiness. now that shes "made it" they are milking the cash cow. shes the familys breadwinner.

>tfw you're a gentile who's too Jewish to pay for the overpriced, but comfy experience of going to Johnny Rockets

Why should I care?

This is what I have suspected.

Sharbino. The Walking Dead girl. She was in the same situation with a wildly successful tv show and doing nonstop con appearances and now her career's dead and she's a cake-makeup instagram whore

If she stays in Hollywood, she'll go on to strangers' things :^)

This DESU familialamapai

because they spent a shitton to get her into acting and they want their investment to pay off

i just want to pinch his perfect cheeks

Someone pls "underrated" my post, I don't want my joke to go to waste

>should a person making well more than minimum wage be in school?
No. She's set for life if she's really an actor and not a meme like GoT's cast. Should have no problem getting projects.

same