What do we do about the smelly vagina problem? Some girls have gone noseblind to their own smell...

What do we do about the smelly vagina problem? Some girls have gone noseblind to their own smell. If I woke up with an armpit smelling like that then life would completely stop until I'd seen a physician and dealt with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_VEH1VxqVSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Girls are pretty aware. I fucked on of my exes and we fell asleep with her cunt filled with my sperm. The next day we woke up ( it was July, in NC ) and we both got a whiff of her odor down there and I remember her almost gagging and saying OH MY GOD! So yeah, they generally know, unless they are negresses.

What do we do about it? Well, do what I do tell the bitch her cunt stinks and then send her on her way. If she doesn't fix the problem then I find a chick who's cunt doesn't smell like a hobos pocket. Life's too short to deal with stinky pussy...

Simply put, you can't smell your own stench, not as easily as others. talk to them, ask to shower before sex, it's better for both. I've heard stories or stinky nuts and dicks from women. Everyone smells, it's how our body works.

I have actually left a girl's dorm room after fingering her and being appalled at the smell. I was about to fuck her and our clothes were mostly off and it was such a buzzkill that I just apologized and said I wasn't feeling well. She had a great little body on her too and her pussy was a beautiful coin slot. But the smell...I just wasn't into her after that.

I've been with my girl about 7months, it smelt a little off once. I could smell it once I started kissing her inner thigh, I just paused and asked if she just got done running or working out. She said no, and asked if she smelt bad or something. I said, not really, lets jump in the shower, I haven't showered since I got off work. I included myself as smelling bad, so I could accuse her of smelling bad without feelings embarassed or guilty somehow.

Found the homosexual.

Whatevs. I just have basic standards.

One time, with my ex gf. Laying in bed at my moms house. And at the time we didn't have sex, but we played around. Well that day, I was finger banging her and stuff and was making my way down to tongue fuck her, and it didn't smell good that day, wasn't bad though. Well as soon as my thumb broke the stink seal, I smelled what I could describe as rotten food, in an old nasty garbage can with a cat turd on top. It was bad, in the 2 seconds I figured this out I just had the tip of my tongue in. Tasted just as bad. I gaged, and about puked. Seriously cautious anytime I'm going to eat some puss. Gross

Piss comes out of them and they are really close to the butthole. They are gonna have some odor you faggots.

>broke the stink seal
LOL. Been there.

That's not what causes the odor faggot. Well piss may contribute some if it's not cleaned properly.

Who says buttholes have to smell? They can clean those too. In fact, there are some girls who I'd rather lick their assholes than their pussies. Assholes are just the outside. It's like Patrice said, "You're not licking her lower intestine, just the outside. It's infintiely cleaner than the vagina."

I was banging a fat slam piggy for a few months, and every time we were headed to the motel for sexy time, we had to stop at a drug store and buy a 2-pack of douche bottles. We’d go straight into the shower and I would squeeze both bottles into her twat before I’d get near the twiz. Eventually, that horrific stench broke us up. True story.

Fucked a BBW and her pussy smelled like sweaty feet. Was absolutely horrified/pissed that I got myself into that situation. Still fucked it though.

confirmed homo, dude hasn't seen a coinslot outside the arcade

Let's follow your logic, user. Lets say you have a girl with blue cheese crumble looking things in her pussy because her hygiene is so bad...do you still fuck her? Yes? No? No, then? You fucking homo.

Haha. Yes. Eventually her stench broke was the root cause of a series of problems that broke us up too, other than me being an asshole all the time

Sauce??

Smelly smelly smelly.

Oh god, bleu cheese looking things, I've come across that, fucking nope everytime. I cum asap and gtfo

Makes me gag thinking about it

dude I smelt it from the thumbnail.

Like you’ve ever even been in the same room as a pussy other than the one you came out of.

oooo that burrrrn
>straight outta 3rd grade

your going to be horny as shit to not notice it or be aroused by it anonn

First of all. Are you dating girl in question.

If so. She's just comfy now. Check leg hair. Arm pit hair if she's got that chances are overall hygienics aren't her top priority.

>stink seal
lmao, good way to describe it. I've been there. It doesn't smell at first til you start fucking or fingering her. I guess the stench is released.

On another note, I prefer my gf to have a bit of an aroma. Nothing foul smelling, like a natural, estrogen, muggy fruit smell. Straight out of the shower there's zero aroma or taste. It's like I'm sucking on a flesh light. I've told her I like to eat her pussy about 8 hours after a shower. Weird, I know but I love the way it smells; to an extent. I have had it pretty rancid once, I just try to ignore it and go straight to fucking. I'll do the test by kissing on her inner thighs.

Not the user you replied to, but you must be a virgin. A nasty stinky pussy is a turn off, I'd jet too.

My ex goes around town, one after a year or two she comes back to missbehave and tempt me, take her to my place after an afternoon of teasing and me wanting to go balls deep in her, and then she takes of her clothes, shakes her ass and is ready doggy style for me. I pull of her panties and im ready to lick her pussy and SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER. fucking garbage truck smell

I've been on the stairwell at a building on campus and smelled girl I was behind through her jeans. Her chemistry was way off. I almost gagged right there. You could serve that with hushpuppies.

My ex called me on her birthday 2years ago and wanted to pay me to come fuck her, I went there she blew me. After 5mins I just shoved it in her pussy, the smell emanating from the thrust was horrible. Wasn't wearing protection. Quickly thought she called me to transmit me an STI as mean of revenge. Puss litterally smelled like rotten flesh.

came out clean in the end. Fucked her again a while after, gave her Chlamydia on purpose lol

When pussy smells like its suppose to, it's amazing and I could eat it al night: only been with 1 girl like that and I only got down there once.

It's so strange how some girls stink like garbage on a summer day and others don't have a scent to them. One of my first girlfriends when I got my own place had no smell whatsoever. We'd stay in my place over the weekend, not leaving or showering, just laid up together fucking all weekend and there wouldn't be a scent on her. Then with some other women I can smell them across the room with their clothes on.

Fucking rank thread, hope you degenerates enjoy your HPV oral cancer.

I went down on a girl who smelled like hot mustard and salty tuna. Probably had jizz from someone else.

Once I smelled it I stopped and just fingered her instead. She was a terrible lay.

Have your girl eat peaches. Trust me, it'll smell and taste like sweet candy

>sweaty feet
Thought I was the only one to experience this. Terrible. Anyone else get a whoof of this?

Nigga you were just used to it. The first time I spent a few nights with my girl, not showering, she smelt like ass. Straight 10/10 latina girl though, maybe the latina had something to do with it.

Pussy smells good.

I have smelled some rank ones. I once picked up a bar skank who I took home. Big mistake: when I spread her legs I got an eye watering blast of sauerkraut like rancid, sour, yeasty, rotten toe jam smell. It smelled like an egg salad sandwich left in a hot car's vinyl seats in the sun. Just brutal.

I could not finish. My dick shriveled instantly and I brought her back to her car. Incidentally I ended up passed out on my couch that night, and when I woke up and went in my bedroom I got a whiff of that gangrene puss from the night before. It just lingered in the air like mustard gas. Threw out my sheets and aired that room out for 24hrs.

No idea what caused that barnacle snatch smell.

Womem of color tend to smell stronger tho.

worst thing is fucking a bitch that just soaked her genitals with perfume to mask the stench.

Anyone have girls whose puss isn't necessarily smelly, but the smell is around the puss. Like a very bad onion armpit smell. Oh, and also their armpit smells strong.

I've had two of the 8 girls I've been with have that smell. Including the most recent girl I'm with

I actually like a bit of the natural see sweat puss smell,.. But how do I fix that armpit smell

>worst thing is fucking a bitch that just soaked her genitals with perfume to mask the stench.

Indeed. It makes it 50x worse

Too descriptive lmao

holy fuck dude that's hilarious

I don't know what you fags are talking about. I love my girl's smell she don't stink but it is stronger the first few days after her period. maybe that's why you faggots are saying that shit, grow a pair fags pussy has a smell and the more female hormones she has the stronger it will be.

when they take cream pies and the next day try fucking you they stink like that iv had a whore do that to me before.

Perfect place to ask this:

Can anyone else "sense" when a girl is on her period? There's a weird smell, and I get light-headed. At first, didn't think nothing of it. I started realizing once girls would tell me they're on their period... from then on, every time I got that feeling/smell, I would know.

>dick cheese inbound

yep I get it too

Yeah, I can often smell it. Depending on how well I know them I can tell by their mood too.

>cock sucking faggot inbound...sucking cocks

Ex's pussy smelled like gravy that sat in the fridge from Thanksgiving until Christmas.

Could not eat her out. Did it twice and almost had to hold my breath. She was a virgin before me too. Just didn't have good hygiene.

I guess that's what I get for dating a Europoor.

stay mad you inbred cuck

good to know, i thought i was crazy

omg you just described perfectly a girl used to date lmao

I noticed it for the first time in a school hallway, and later she mentioned it. Then another girl was at my house, same thing. That's when I kind of just liked, remembered the scent and learned to recognize it.

I dont even think you're necessarily smelling their pussy, though it is kind of coppery. It's like when someone gets sick, you can just kind of smell the air around them

Yeah, same here.
>it is kind of coppery
That fucking explains it perfectly! Kind of like blood, maybe? It's weird, and makes me dizzy af. I worked at a grocery store a few years ago, and I'd have to clean the tampon things in the ladies bathrooms, opening those things, woo, i'd get lightheaded as fuck. Used to crack up with the other workers, same shit happened to them.

Yeah, the coppery smell would be from the blood

Not true man. I creampie the wife regularly and she never smells bad. A girl who's snatch will fry your nose hair and burn your sinuses with acrid stench has a n imbalance in her natural bacteria. Sometimes it's chronic. I dated a girl who had that problem and tried to give her a second and third chance, but finally realized the pussy was permanently impaired.

Ew I've luckily never seen that but that sounds horrifying

First thread I've had lots of laughs from in quite sometime

Your wife probably cleans up after like sane women. It's important to, since your cum will mess with her pH and stuff. It's fine way up in her, but on the outside where you also have skin and fecal bacteria? Some believe that the reason people have to pee, especially women, after sex is to help rinse things out of people.

Lick it clean. youtu.be/_VEH1VxqVSQ

I also creampie my gf daily, all she does is wipe up with tissues after and she smells fine the next day, the first few times I came in her it smelled bad but I guess her vagina has adjusted to it?

She cleans up the mess but doesn't shower or do all that much. There is something called chronic bacterial vaginosis. It's no joke.

Urine comes out of the urethra, not the vagina.

That's what fucking Vagisil and FDS are for! How about we expect and demand girls to start reaquainting themselves with and using these hygiene products again?!

First gf out of college, helped her move to new apartment. Was about to break up w/ her, but had promised to help her move that weekend. Spend day hustling. She comes onto me. Just as her pants drop, I'm hit with it. I had to leave immediately.
On to next gf. 8.5/10. Very into looks, image, dress, etc. Likes to wear double panties: one tiny and an outer, smoothing pair. I would find a way to air it out. Eventually it became too much.
About this time, I mention it to my friend's roommate. He says "I know what you mean, remember my ex-gf? She had the sweetest tasting ever." He sees I'm interested, so he tells me her like/dislike, etc. I then keep running into her. Get a date, keep it going . . . finally go down on her.

Light, musky/floral aroma and a sweet, Mango taste. Incredible.

Yeah, just wiping up is good. You're right, though, there are some women who just get that wrong bacteria colonizing them, and they usually have to do a bit more to stay clean. Or sometimes it will even clear up as her puss gets routine doses of your dick and winds up getting a different microflora.

I dated a fat piggy for a while. Her body fat rolls smelled bad as did her vagina. To keep from losing it during sex I'd rub Vicks ointment under my nose. I always felt bad for my peenor being stuck in that hell hole but the job has to get done.

One time while fucking her the chuncks of white crust came out of her pubs and vagina. Never knew what they were but it was like she was shoving popcorn up her twat to consume it faster or something.