Pitbulls

Pitbulls.

Some say they're the BEST breed. Other people say they're the WORST! What's the truth?

Pitbulls: Yay or Nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psychopaths the whole lot of em

Yeah, look at this horrid beast, right guys?

Should we laugh when it rips your hand off?

what an ugly as dog. .5% pibble

I have two, they're great.

The younger one is still in her chewing phase and she's also kind of naughty but those aren't specific to the breed.

Pitbull owners are hit or miss.

Whatever your feelings about them, make sure you get them fixed.

Sure thing bud

That's not your dog

Usually when you hear about pit bull attacks or bites it’s because it’s caretakers do a shitty Job... but they look big and scary nonetheless so the media gotta ramp it up

I find the problem is not the pitbulls themselves, but the owners. Anything darker than khaki or anyone white with tattoos is guaranteed to be keeping a mini demon as a pet.

Why's that?

The only people who own these are thugs and criminals

As long as you get puppies who have no reason to be mean and give them lots of love. My mom had a pit-pointer mix. She would sass you if you told her off. You yell at her she'd bark back. A little mischevious but a great dog. Died of leukemia at 1.5 :(.

Absolute shit dog. Most likely to bite. Don't do it, put 'em down!

Ugly ass dog and shitty behavior. Nay

Its the people not the dog, they are strong and can hurt u playing but its the way u raise them, the pitbull needs to be around people and other dogs

I miss my pitt-friend =(

behavior of an animal is directly related to how it raised. this is fact. if you think pit bulls are naturally aggressive you're fucking retarded. this is also fact

>it's the people not the dog

My mom was scared of thugs and criminals, so she got a police pedigree German Shepherd and a pit-pointer. Little pitty looked like a Holstein cow, white fur with big black patches all over. They loved each other.

All of the people who hate pit bulls are just fearful pussies

Kek

hurr durr I don't know shit about dogs but I'm a cat-loving numale so I'm gonna pretend I do to anonymous strangers

Nah, you're a pussy for thinking a dude with a weapon will show up to your house, so you compensate your fear by getting a dog that at least has more balls than you.

>hurr durr I don't know shit about dogs but I'm a pit-loving numale who thinks he's alpha because i have a pit but I is really a little pussy so I'm going to call u numale hahaha

fukn #rekt

Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine kingdom. They were bred for impulsive, relatively indiscriminate aggression against opponents large and small. You may know a pitbull that was affectionate and non-aggressive till the day it died, but I also know intelligent negroes who have been upstanding citizens all their lives- that doesn't invalidate the pattern. The comparison people often make is to guns. This is wrong. Pits are autonomously aggressive in a way hunting, working and even other fighting dogs are not. If Dobermans and Boxers are like guns, then pits are like pet negroes.

However unlike negroes, we don't have an obligation to pits as members of the same species not to exterminate them. Pit bull genocide now.

You can bitch and moan all you want, Pit genocide simply issnt going to happen.

Jewish genocide won't happen either (at least, not any time soon) but I can agitate for that too.

yes it will

Fag alert

Ehh not worth it, too much liability. Instead of debating it, just get another breed. Plenty of other know safe breeds

"The reality is that dogs of many breeds can be selectively bred or trained to develop aggressive traits. Therefore the responsible ownership of any dog requires a commitment to proper socialization, humane training and conscientious supervision. Despite our best efforts, there will always be dogs of various breeds that are simply too dangerous to live safely in society. We can effectively address the danger posed by these dogs by supporting the passage and vigorous enforcement of laws that focus, not on breed, but on people’s responsibility for their dogs’ behavior, including measures that hold owners of all breeds accountable for properly housing, supervising and controlling their dogs."

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

suck a dick ignoramus

Yeah no it wont

Gonna kill you like the girl in Florida recently. Then, proceeded to "protect" her once police showed up. They are fucking shit dogs that niggers and white trash like.

I don't have one, and if i had one, it would be for company

have had mine since he was 4 months old, now 7 1/2 years later still great dog

FAKE NEWS

Instinctually they are though.
Selective breeding program of fighting dogs where only those that kill the other dog get to breed.

One of the most gentle dogs I've ever known in my life was a pit. A friend's mother adopted her from the pound after someone brought her in with a cracked skull. Apparently someone who was raising pits to fight tried to bash her head in with a board because she wasn't aggressive enough to keep. Two years later (when I met the dog) you could still clearly see the shape of the 2x4 in the dent on her head. She was a total cuddleslut, all she ever wanted to do was curl up in someone's lap...anyone's lap. She was very affectionate, but not in that "lick you all over" kind of way, she just liked to be next to people.

The absolute gentlest (and smartest) dog I've ever met was 1/4 pit. According to his owner, Bear was 1/2 black lab, 1/4 pit, and 1/4 timber wolf. His owner had a rope tied around the handle to the refrigerator and Bear would go open the fridge and bring you a beer if you asked him to. He had to teach him to growl, as a trick. He knew that if a stranger came to the door alone, he was supposed to sit in front of the door and growl, but that was as aggressive as he got. He'd also growl if you reached for his food bowl while he was eating. The closer you got, the louder and scarier it was, but as soon as your hand touched the bowl he'd stop and just sit at attention waiting for you to give it back. In about a year of living at that place, I never met anyone who'd even heard of Bear biting anyone. It's worth noting, though, that his owner was exceptionally attentive and treated him extremely well. He was the kind of guy who'd buy tv dinners for himself and cook a steak for his dog.

All it takes is for one to eat one more kid, and if the media puts that shit on blast, they're fucked. I will personally hunt the fuckers down

The guys who say pit bulls are trash are the same guys who want their wife to get fucked by a nigger

You are a total fucking garbage person, and should be sterilized.

read da filename,
u mad?

you'll find 9 out of 10 times those who "bash" the breed have no real experience with it

My thoughts exactly. While no expert I'd rather err on the side of caution and not have to live with my dog eating a woman one day because she was on her menstrual cycle.

You probably talk to your dog, too right? Protip: it is nothing like a human child. Don't feed it for a few days, see how nice it is.

If a pitbull is trained from very young to be not an asshole then they are fine.

If a pitbull has poor training and such and just allowed to be assholes, then they become assholes and that's what the bad hype is about.

They gotten a bad rep for no real reason. I have met pitbulls that have had a good life, good training and they were the sweetest things.

I say yay

I have LOTS of experience with them. I've yet to meet one that hasn't bit some shit

Keep your fantasies to yourself, cuck
You think you need a dog to protect your wife instead of fighting like a real man.

Gimmie a Bull Mastiff or a Husky any day

>abuse your dog
>see if it gets aggressive
Fucking. Kill yourself.

i call BS .....

Kill ur dog

Idc what u call. it is 100% true.

from waht i've seen, pittbulls are just muscled-up puppers that want to cuddle and play fetch. my friend has a boxer/pit mix and this 100+lb dog will quite happily lay in your lap while you give it belly rubs

you don't know what you're talking about, see:

Well, I have an axe, and that seems to be enough for some hookers, sometimes the dogs play with them, and I prefer Caucasian Sheperds, niggers tend to fear dogs the size of small bears, but he's just a moving sofa, so before you fear a small dog you can easily break it's neck is more scary then a dog that is 3 times his size. It may not have a strong bite, but your sure as hell not gonna be able to get his fat ass of you.

The dogs are ok, it's the owners! White trash and muscle fucks

You'd like that wouldn't you, you fucking sociopath? Get some therapy.

All dogs are trash animals. Next.

learn to train your dogs,and socialize them...

Kill it. Just leave the thing outside, it will freeze to death

>I'm an emotionally stunted manchild whose parents never hugged him so I can't relate to a creature capable of unconditional love

been bit by two dogs...Lab (supposed to be great family dog..lol)and Chinese Shar-pei, never by any Pits...

they weren't my dogs. I've never been bit or anything, but my little sister who was like 4 at the time got bit on her face. Also witnessed a few other people bit, and LOTS of little dogs mauled around-> that shit is heart breaking.

Fuck pitbulls

>I have an Australian sheepdog. Smart, loyal and fun. Best part? Never read headlines reading "Australian Sheepdog mauls small child to death"

I got my arm chomped into by a pitbull when I was in 4th grade. Was walking home from school, and the fucker climbed his backyard wall and bit my arm.

I think the only reason it didn't maul me to death was because my backpack was flailing more than I was, and it tore it to shreds after ripping it off my shoulders. I was able to bolt it into another person's backyard before it came running after me again, barking at the gate.

Yeah, it might be true that the stigma against pitbulls is bullshit, but from my encounter with them, I couldn't care less if they were rounded up and gassed into extinction.

Just kill ur dog bro before it bites someone

>Most likely to bite.

You eat a lot of paint chips, don't you?

They are dogs.
If youre an idiot, your dogs will be too.
Even if your dog is a mexican rat-dog chihuahua.

People forget that Pits were bred for aggression just like a wiener dog was bred to be long. You can't get one of these dogs and expect it to act like a more docile breed.

If you own one and don't know this, you're the one that needs gassing.

chihuahua, actually responsible for more bites than Pit...lol

>Most likely to bite
pretty sure that's chihuahuas

This.
>it's all how you raise it brah
No it's not. They were engineered to be killing machines. Stop treating your fucking dog like a human baby.

Gets a dog to protect yourself KYS faggot
I have a dog because they're fun to have around
You were probably that gay kid on the street with no pets weren't you user

Not bad dogs overall but the kind of people that like having them are usually scummy cunts.

pits are just "working dogs" as are most the stronger breeds...Shar Pei was breed as an attack/fight breed

But they don't rip people's arms off, so that's irrelevant.

They don't fucking kill people lol.

You're totally fucking wrong and I've already refuted this stupid fucking argument in this thread. Learn something before you go telling people shit like you're an authority on the subject.

>Just kill ur dog bro before it bites someone

Pic related

It depends on who raises them and trains them.
Ghetto Pitbulls should be euthanized like their owners.

cute af

You said bite, not kill. Try using your words, user

I have two.
Both are great dogs.
The brown one is dog aggressive.
The blue one is cat/squirrel aggressive.
Both are extremely affectionate to people and just want to be pet.
They seem aggressive with their barks but I've never had an issue with visitors, expected or not.

I understand the stigma.
Be a responsible owner.

>You're totally fucking wrong
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
>these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting.
Scroll down to history. Retard. Everyone knows pits were created to fight/kill.

no, but Labs do,German Shepards do, and many other breeds..they just arent hyped on the news when the do...strong dogs are capable of damage no matter the breed, most aggressive dog i ever had to deal with was a Siberian Husky..supposed to be another good family dog..lol

They are strong dogs and theri ownes are mostly retards that cant control them.

A recipe for disaster.

>get dog to protect you
>calls me a fag because I don't have dog

Oh the irony. Stfu faggot, you can't fight for shit. Your the kid whose ass always got kicked by a rat

And yes, I've had pets, cats, dogs. The only dog that I've encountered to be vicious directly towards myself was a pitbull. Go die in a dumpster you fucking pathetic bitch.

Cute dogs 10/10

Yeah And if a Chihuahua bites you, you kick it and it flies 15 feet in the air. If a pitbull bites you, you're fucked

>no, but Labs do,German Shepards do, and many other breeds.
Show me once where that's happened. They don't strive to kill their prey like pitbulls do

Abominations. Even PETA advocates the complete destruction of the breed.

>hurr durrrrrrrrrr
>shit bulls aren't naturally agressive
>70% of all dogbite fatalities in 2016 are shitbulls
>must be the owners fault derp!
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

Was lube involved in the loving?
Bowchickabowow