Sick of this shit

Sick of this shit

Why do ((( they ))) keep pushing it, /b?

You know why, faggot

Henna’s making a comeback I guess

See the henna? The dude is Indian, not a nigger.

Identity politics from the Salt-Left and a heavy dose of latent homosexuality.

nigger detected

>I can smell da chicken on her mane

i hear zionist jews want to destroy the white race, so one way to do it is to promote black/white relationships. corporations pick up on this with their advertisements because they don't want to seem not cool and they want the money/business of all races. much of this happens on television, where americans are programmed to think like the jews want them to -- which, they say, is why it's called "programming" on tv. much more involved than just this but i think this is one big reason.

get a life. who gives a fuck.

white women not infrequently become homicide victims of their black partners. pic related

keep giving a fuck, op. i appreciate the post. resist this crap!

I'm fuckin sicka dis shit too!

Those fuckin white whores are stealing all of our Men!!

Go find yourself a white woman and take her off the market and if you're lucky she won't cheat on you and there will be one less white woman for the niggers. Goodcuck..... luck

another mudshark killed by her husband, he was a pastor

Slob more knob you distended cock hole.

Why would they fuck a nigger? White men are pussies these days anyway, marry the White boy, odds are he wants her to fuck niggers in front of him anyways do she gets best of both AF/BB

Nobody wants niggers to do anything but fuck off.

Seriously, the only interactions I've had with any in the last 10 years is telling them no when they beg for money.

jew-controlled media promotes it big time

I am not a pussy, I'll have you know I am in a military school, and all the toughest guys there are white, all the black kids are these scrawny little lanklers talking about Dragon Ball Z and blacked.com while the white guys are the ones planning on joining the military, of course there are exceptions on both sides, but what I gave you was the majority.

>whites are the master race.

>if we let blacks stay in our communities, "our" women will want to fuck them and not us.

>jews are the reason women won't touch my penis.

Take some goddamn personal responsibility for yourselves you fucking whiny pussies.

Well, they look kinda cute together.

wake up, people

BBC is a myth anyways.
And nappy hair is unattractive.
Why do they date them anyways?
Why isn't it the opposite? Because at least we're not blue pilled enough to say black women are attractive anyways.
But feminism has ruined white males, and ((((they))) target them. Making them unattractive.

>>I am not a pussy
Yeah, and we all believe you!

jacks off to gay niggers daily

I take a shit on their graves

I know right, white men don't murder their spouses at all, they're all saints.

And one day they'll take a shit on yours.

black-on-white homicide is much more likely than white-on-black, it's a fact

>Why do ((( they ))) keep pushing it, /b?

Trying to normalize it. Don't let them.

hear, hear!

Stab one.

Trips of truth

Why don't you push back and start showing pictures of niggers and Jewish women

Go to hell.

>faggot who does not read

How are those links being pushed to you by FB treatin ya? I bet you think blacks are about 50+% of the population huh? I mean the media certainly seems to reflect that.

Tell you what. Show me some picks of some old, happily married interracial couples.

Notice you never see those?

muh D-DIVERSITY

Stab jews and niggers

Yeah, some master race, that's so goddamn insecure they don't want to give anyone else a chance.

It's almost like they know deep down what pathetic losers they are.

because of internet and Sup Forums turned into cancer

News flash: the fact that you blame the Jews for people calling you a racist, proves that you're a racist.

i don't dispute i'm a racist, everyone is. you're among the brainwashed, friend

You white people are funny. So this is the land of loli, trap appreciation and yet still want to dislike a person because of their skin color.

You people are interesting

You call it brainwashing, I call it being a decent human being.

Because theyre advertisers and being inclusive produces revenue. They wouldn't if it didnt.

Bunch of insecure, whiny, racist, angry bigots in here blaming their problems on other people.

yes

Judentum ist verboten

You call it kindness, they call it weakness.

Samefag. Here's the thing: getting along with people who aren't just like me, makes me happy. It makes my life more interesting. And other people are happier, too.

You, on the other hand, are angry and hateful and miserable. Frankly, I feel sorry for you.

Because they don't want a repeat of the holocaust.

If you have a breed of mutts to rule over with no strong sense of self, then there's no one left to challenge you.

i may well be more decent than you in many ways, just not as gullible.

Nigga most murders are commited by some one close to the victim.
Dumb shit. Think before you shit post.

This should be posted everywhere. Another thing I hate, the concept of 'trending'. It's popular by another word. And if it's 'trending' likely it's bullshit.

and more likely to be committed by a black person close to the victim than a white person. sorry but it's true

One man's foolishness is another man's wisdom. Like I said, I go with what makes me happy.

That's what the Jews want you to think.

OBEY

no problem here, dude, i wish you well

They have been beat down by the (((media))) they consume. Same reason why american voter turnout is low. Apathy.

This is exactly what's going on.

It's also at the core of their religion to knock down some mosque and build a temple in it's place, that will summon the real Jesus. They can't do that sort of shit with whites in charge so they are always clamoring for power. I highly doubt many believe it, but it's a great excuse to be ruthless bastards.

y'all gay if you think nigs are taking all the white women. go out side

no, dear, the jews want you to think it's fine to mix blacks and whites. the stats say it's dangerous for whites

No you don't.

I don't know. Why are you pushing this shit?

whatever, then

Please don't assume that I'm as racist as you are. Your ((())) bullshit will not win me over.

>thou does not deserve free shit

triggered

You don't, but Israel does.

oh, wow, let's everybody proclaim how racist we aren't. i'll start. i'm not racist! you're more racist than i am. you frigging racist.

Racism is okay. When all the other minorities do it it's called 'prejudice' and is poo-pooed due to said minorities being underpriviliged and 'oppressed'. Whites do it and the (((media))) is appalled.
Also, aren't most people accused of being anti-semitic usually White?

well said.

You act like we all go in every thread on this board. Dummkopf.

I'm afraid I have better things to do with my time than try to educate a racist. Your mindset is so completely alien to me that I can't understand it well enough to counter it.

And besides, I'm late to something. Bye.

This. The Jews do not have the same morals when it comes to the goyim. We are merely pawns in their political game.

translated: i want the last word. i don't want to be criticized. if you say something i won't even see it because i'm leaving now.

what a snowflake.

How can anyone find a nigger attractive?

Coalburners need to die

They're earning it many times over.

>shalt, thine
Faggot detected. This isn't 1611 any more.

Fuck you I don't want you on my side.

All I see in this thread is a bunch of insecure white boys who can't get pussy from their own race and now feel incompetent when niggaz are taking "their" women. Grow some balls you pink-nippled betas and talk to women ffs. Then you won't even give a shit when dayquan is going out with brittney because you'll be too busy enjoying pussy.
Seriously faggots, it ain't that hard.

i think you've completely misinterpreted this thread.

Israel gets free shit because legend has it God told them it belongs to them forever. Why couldn't God have told that to the American Indians? Oh right, that's not a problem because it wasn't in the Bible. What retarded people. And it gets worse every day.

I see no other reason why someone will give a shit about interracial relationships, so please enlighten me.

DELET THIS

Newfag.

My GF is sleeping in the other room since she works tomorrow, I'm not concerned for myself.

I'm concerned for younger men that are being mind fucked by the jew media daily and even here by other 'anons' posting cuck shit hourly.

read the thread, jack.

you can get all the white pussy you want and still be troubled by forced multiculturalism.

It's easier to rule over mutt because of their lower intelligence.

corporations push it for profit's sake

So says the poster of blacked threads. We are talking about values, not about 'not getting pussy'. No one values the White Race like Asians or blacks. In fact most people who pride themselves in racial diversity hate Whites because of their liberal brainwashing. Facebook, tumblr and buzzfeed being the more under-the-radar propaganda institutions. Sup Forums too, but mainly by Russians and possibly Chinese to create dissent and apathy. Putin used trolls and trends to push an agenda.

Who's they? You're the baiting troll posting it because you're a racist. No one else cares. People hate what titillates them and they don't understand when they really want it for themselves but aren't men enough to do it. Keep casting the line trolly Mcgee.

>No one else cares.
i'm not op, and i care