Hey b...

Hey b, my ex left me back in early october after first lying to me at all costs to never see me again and then finally claiming that she got an abortion after i kept calling her out. She said she felt so terrible about it that she couldnt stand to even see me anymore. Now I have no idea if its true or not but thats the last thing she told me (thru text of course bc she wont even talk to me in a phone call). And then she sends me a merry late xmas text 4 days after christmas?? Does this mean anything? I dont really know what it means or if it even means anything. Any idea?

She is/will have been fucking around with someone else, ditch, you don't need the baggage, believ eme

Oh for sure. Forgive but dont forget. Im not getting back with her. Just wondering if she is thinking otherwise and what i should do about it

OP you better have already moved on and started fucking other women. Personally, I wouldn't go a week before finding someone new because I know women have huge pressure to not be alone and are constantly being bombarded, so I would make sure to jump on it and get to fucking that strange.

Was "You too" a good reply? Should i reply something else?

Talk to her, ask her how she is doing, tell her you miss her.

Do you want her back?

Ask her to meet up with you, get an easy fuck and ditch the bitch for good after that

Have thought of both of these tbh. Dont want to get back with her but i do miss her. Miss hanging out with her. And of course the sex too

great reply. You don't wanna seem needy or like you give a shit women eat that up.

This

An fwb situation would be great for you

Now you need to ghost her. Any further messages from her, ignore them.

No matter how hard it is to do it, just don't respond. You're a better person than her. She's a lying baby killer. Fuck the stupid bitch. Don't ever let her back in your life OP.

Have you asked her if she has cheated on you, and if the baby was yours?

There's a chance is was yours and she was faithful but knew it wasn't the time to have a baby, and struggled with it. I think you guys should talk about it and get some closure.

I get the feeling she is thinking about you, abortions can be a serious mind fuck. Ask her to talk on the phone, this isn't the kind of thing to text. I don't know how this girl is, but she seems empathetic in her messages. Be supportive, let her know she did the right thing and you're not mad... or even if you are mad you don't need to lay that on her right now, I don't know man...abortions suck, should have used the highly reliable rhythm method.

Have you tried never talking to her again? Try that.

i like your style

>abortions can be a serious mind fuck. Ask her to talk on the phone

Fuck sake. Do the opposite of this. Do NOT ask to talk to her on the phone. She made her bed, let her deal with it. Not your problem anymore mate. She's immature, irrelevant and would hold you back.
Leave her well alone.
Seriously, who the fuck would want to waste time talking to an ex about her abortion. She's a piece of shit. If anything, she needs to talk to you about your feelings.

Tldr: I've got your back mate.

I have tried as hard as i could to get her to actually talk to me. She knows i agree with her decision. My broke jobless ass even bought her a little parting/early xmas gift after she wouldnt even see me. I wanted to give it to her in person but I had to leave it in my truck and have her come by when i wasnt around for her to get it. Thats actually what she was thanking me for in the screenshot

>I wanted to give it to her in person but I had to leave it in my truck and have her come by when i wasnt around for her to get it.

GROW. SOME. BALLS.

Not hating on you dude. But Jesus H Christ that's cringe tier embarrassment.

I begged to see her but she didnt want to see me. I had no choice

Why is she so afraid to see you? She afraid of her feelings for you?

Maybe just leave a simple message that says if she wants to talk she can call you and leave it at that.

Did you want her to have the baby originally?

She ditched you for another guy and he hit it and quit it and now she's looking to get you back or is trying to keep you as a back up. Ditch the bitch! Block her number and go find another piece of ass before you do something stupid like.letting her back in your life. She will just use you and at the first chance kick you to the curb again when something better comes along. Don't fall for it

it means she had a date for christmas that left her after

Post a nude

I didnt even know about it until it was already done with, but i do agree with her decision

So she didn't even involve you??????

Are you good damn serious?????

You like letting people walk all over you eh? Fuck off dude. Check between your legs, are you even male? Shit I can't believe what I'm reading itt. Honestly, whoever lets a woman call the shots in a relationship looses any respect she has for him.

She tells you to go to hell.
Any bitch said tat to me I'd fucking slap her into the next room. Act like a man bro. Stop letting the team down

Still waiting for this soyboy to drop some off this whores nudes

Then what do i say to her. Im open to suggestions

Dont have any. Didnt need nudes. Got the real thing often enough

Yeah, it's not about her cheating... sex right now with someone else is the last thing on her mind.

She killed your kid.

She should have talked to you about it, not only that she abandoned you.

I think you dodged a bullet actually, she seems cold. At least she didn't have you pay for it.

Ask her why she is contacting you?

Turn it round on her

It's awkward to hear from you because it's not fair on the girl ive started seeing. Despite it's issues I will look back on our time together fondly. I realize now it's best for both of us our time has ended. Wish you all the best in the future.

Make her see she holds no power on you anymore. And for goodness sake, stick to your guns.

What woman aborts a child and doesn't even involve the father in the decision.

That's cold. And self centered. She can never be trusted. You're better off without this messed up bitch in your life.
Start 2018 in a positive way. Don't respond to her

Agreed with everything.. guess ill see what she says if she replies. Will keep you posted

Who gives a shit. Let her twist.

Let her twist.

No, asshole, it was perfect. Let her twist.

I don't think you should have replied, listen to the user saying you dodged a bullet because you have.
Move on, man.
Disconnecting yourself from any kind of interaction with her is the best option, because now she knows you still care, even if it is a simple question like why the fuck did she wish you a merry christmas.

King Faggot. You had her by the curlies, then you do this. The whole atmosphere just changed. And she knows it, you fucking faggot!

Are you fucking retarded

Yeah when it comes to social interaction

Nah I can't take it anymore. I'm out of this thread.
OP, don't interact with her. You are practically giving her your ass. Listen to all the anons who have said to leave her alone.
She's a poisonous evil manipulative person. She killed your baby. Fuck her to hell.
When she replies, don't respond. Ever again. Let her suffer and realize she needs to grow up and start treating people with respect.

Well her messaging you means she probably still has feelings of wanting to be with you. That being said, she chose to break up with you the way she did because she didn't think she could communicate with you anymore. My ex did the same thing with me. She's utterly afraid of me. We lived together for over five years and I don't think I'll ever hear from her again. The last thing she said to me in person was "I love you, I promise I'll see you Sunday". I became more of a monster than ever when she dumped me and did some truly regrettable things. After intense introspective experiences I realize I was an asshole and cannot believe I behaved as I did. Learn what mistakes you made and move forward with that knowledge. Your relationship with her will never be what it was, so just move onto the next.

Sorry to hear that. Whyd she leave you?

Your name is Austin.....

I have a little more compassion than others, especially on this board.

I don't know how something like this would come to pass, I want to give someone the benefit of the doubt... but god damn, not even having the common decency to include you in the decision. Then again she could be just freaking the fuck out about having to do it, and thought if you told her not to do it she wouldn't, then thought it would ruin both of your lives. She's possibly been an emotional wreck this whole time, I want to sympathize with her but the way she handled this whole thing is very immature.

Good luck bro, sorry you had to go through this... just know it could be worse.

Basically, if she can't communicate there is no reason to have a relationship. Kinda sad, all this could be resolved with a talk but she won't so nothing you can do, nothing but move on. The only thing that trips me out, is she's still doesn't seem completely heartless, I think she is in a lot of pain over all this... she has to live with killing her baby also. No reason to make her suffer, just wish she would talk to you. Been through something similar, no fun.

>Basically, if she can't communicate there is no reason to have a relationship
OP. If you take only one thing from this thread. Let it be this sentence.

Cut the cord. Be a man. Stop letting her toy with you.

why the fuck do you care? why havent you blocked the cunt and moved on?
>what is it with these soiboi faggots? when its over its over.

Good job bud

Mostly I stopped caring about how she felt and treated her like she was worthless. The crucial tipping point was when I called her white trash after she got a shitty tattoo. However, there were a series of events that lead to my decline as a human being to where I was vile and vengeful towards others. She knew about how I hurt people and I said horrible things on a routine basis.
she was right to leave me, just not the way she did it.
if I were still with her I would not have been able to help so many people or create such a successful future for myself and the people I care about.

Girl keeping you on the line as backup.
Ignore and move on

OP if you don't drop her like a bag of live grenades and run away you deserve every fucking shitty thing she will pull on you

I hope OP has taken everyone's advice and decided to leave her well alone

The guy whose ex left him after living together over five years
Yes op take this advice.

That being said if my ex came to me I would do anything to make her happy. It's bad how much I love her. There really is nothing I wouldn't do for her.
that's why my friends and family want me to stay away from her.

Noted. Ill see what (if) she replies to my question since it already sent and ill leave it at that

Thanks Sup Forumsros

All good man. Best of luck to you. Remember, we've all got your back. None if us want to see a fellow bro treated so badly as she has you.

>leave it at that
Uh huh..

ive been where you are man. from what ive seen, this girl will abuse you as long as you let her. there is no salvaging this, you will get no closure. rip off the bandaid, block her.

delete all traces of her from your life. put yourself first and not her. get back on your feet and fuck other women, it genuinely helps.

getting over love sucks dude, it fucking sucks. bite the bullet and do it now and not later. it will get progressively worse the longer you leave it.

Im sorry op. But girls fuk guys over so badly. I feels you man. I am sorry. There is always hope tho.