So we all know what tomorrow will be and whoever is old enough will be either high or drunk...

So we all know what tomorrow will be and whoever is old enough will be either high or drunk, so here is my question: what is the best rum? I like pic, but is pretty expensive, so where is the middle ground?

I haven't bought Kraken in a while so this is off memory; I'd say a similar, slightly less expensive alternative would be Bacardi Oakheart.

sailor jerrys tastes p much the same as captain morgan for much cheaper, its my favorite rum

I was told once that Bacardi was just a 'brand'. Kind of like Captain Morgan, though I will try.

How old are you?

Old enough to sometimes not be 'carded' why?

Not even trolling.

If you're UK, you can get it from most supermarkets for £15 to £20. It's really good.

In fact, it's almost too smooth. You'll with it had a bit more kick to it. But you can certainly drink it neat.

Also, they claim to be the oldest rum makers in the world. There's blurb on the bottle.

I like Sailor Jerry's as well.

But OP: If you like Kraken then fucking buy Kraken. Next time you buy food use some coupons or buy shit that's on sale and you'll have made up the difference.

This shit is my kryptonite. I am currently hammered off of it. Threw up twice aswel.

Mount gay is lowkey good (kek)
But with rum I usually sip on Bacardi or sailor Jerry.

Moon Jerry magic is good, but I just don't want to go back to Captain-whatever

also gets you FUCKED UP

Don't want to take out a loan just for the NY, but point taken.

It's not bad by any means but that's even below middle ground as far as pricing goes for rum and spirits m8

lolwut are you kidding that is not expensive

I used to buy handles of sailor jerrys for every weekend I was out partying. I don't buy it anymore but shits good

lol ive been sometimes not getting carded since I started drinking fag

>aswel
I believe in you user

yea that's not expensive at all you poor ass muthafuka

i prefer sailor jerrys though

Not just as price, just what will be smooth and won't make me trow-up

how is kraken expensive its like 20 bucks a bottle

20. Unfortunately I've been cursed with a high tolerance, so it takes a lot! Drink like soda.

PROTIP:

just get some cheap brand and run it through a brita water filter a few times. a $10 bottle will taste nearly as good as a $50 one after filtering. i've been doing this for nearly a decade and regularly fill up old top shelf bottles, bring to parties, and no one can tell the difference.

That's not expensive, Kraken is already pretty much the middle ground. If you want something a notch better, try Dictador 12.

It's great, has a strong banana-like note.

I will be drinking Plantation 20 year XO. I like it but haven't tried many rums so idk if its that great but I can drink and like it

This is a good rum. Also dont be a cheap ass. Good spirits cost money.

>whoever is old enough will be either high or drunk
bitch I just turned 14 and I’m going to be getting drunk and high tomorrow

Mount Gay for sipping, Havana Club for mixing, Zacapa for something special.

Sailor jerry's is the way to go if you can't spend a lot

I'm gonna be cracking open a cheap bottle of macallan 12 year tomorrow that was $50 from costco

I hope you’re joking

MODS

is this sarcasm?

My personal favorite is Captain Morgan Private Stock.
Absolutely love the stuff.

That isn't always true. And a lot of spirits are overly expensive cos they know people will pay over the odds cos they don't know any better and think price equals quality.

Never tried pic related, though.

Fuckin half gallon for $60, bought it December first and its held me all month. I'm not an alcoholic but I buy enough booze to last me a while and buy more before it runs out. If I wanna go out drinking I'll make a cocktail in a bottle or bring a flask.

I've seen that before (behind the bulletproof glass) and just though of the price. That's why I need a middle-ground!

i always drink bacardi or havana club

ive seen you in multiple threads. here is the summary:

~20 year old faggot, cross dresser

>whoever is old enough will be either high or drunk

Heh. Sober for three years. Have a good life. Make decent money. Hope that natural selection throttles and cut the heard over the new year.

#populationcontrol

and i personally think that captain morgan is an abomination

Are you mclovin? "Old enough to party officer"

Mount Gay is really good. If you are in anywhere aside from the U.S., Havana Club is very good also.

I agree with this guy. I used to do all kinds of shit, but settled down, got married, started working harder and earning more, I now make 90k a year in southeast Texas where the cost of living is low. All that from stopping partying.

Will try... if I can just get over the name..

I don't disagree with him, it's just there are right times to party.

I used to love sailor jarrys until I drank so much I got alcohol poisoning. Now the smell makes me gag

Try licking your boyfriends taint douche

H-hot

What's a taint douche?

If you don't drink it straight coke+captain+lime is good. I'm assuming it'd work for just about any rum

Always go with the captain.

People used to say I look like mclovin in high school, idk if that's a compliment or insult.