Saturday night drinking thread. What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums and why?

Saturday night drinking thread. What are you drinking tonight Sup Forums and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9Wql0GJoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

water, not drinking till tomorrow so i can drown out the fact that i'm spending new years alone

tomorrow night is drunk night you alcoholic. NEWYEARS

red wine mixed with xanax, needs to fix up

This

I'm even an alcoholic and I'm saving it for tomorrow, because I'm hungover almost every day and I want my level of buzz-to-severe-impairment to be pic-related.

Nothing Sup Forumsro. I've been clean and sober for 80 days now. Cheers!

Some cheap beer so I can do this assignment without blowing my brains out.

nothin' wrong with drinking beer on special occasions

This

C'mon, user. Just a few beers won't hurt. Doesn't a nice cold bottle of suds sound delicious?

Not for me. Every day was a special occasion for 30 years. I've had enough and realized my life was gonna be a shit show if I didn't get straight.

Don't listen to them. Make it 160 days. Proud of you user
- t. former alchoholic

when you learn to contain yourself to drink on special occasions, its quite a gift. if you've been sober for 80 days whats the point of not drinking on special occasions if you can control it

Caliber, cuz i am poor

If I could stop at a few, sure. Unfortunately I have proven to myself that 1 is too many and 30 isn't enough. I'm comfortable with it.

Hopefully soon I’ll be smoking weed. I don’t drink because I overdid it the first time I got drunk. Drank like over half of a bottle of spiced rum with my gf and got so fucked up I could barely stand and started puking a lot and now the smell of alcohol makes my stomach turn. So weed is for me

Cos you never stop being an alcohol. 80 days, 8 years sober, you're still alcoholic.

If you make the decision to stop, you stop. That's it.

Unless you're Iggy Pop.

Thanks du. No intention of of going that route anymore. Feel too good to throw it away on a beer that will turn into a case, a gram of blow and some weed!

>I'm comfortable with it
I don't think you are. Just imagine that first beautiful buzz after 80 days. It's a special occasion, and you can get right back on that wagon January 1st. No biggie.

Exactly.

Everyone does that.

Everyone has that 1 drink that they have way too much of when they first start drinking and can never have again.

Mine is Southern Comfort.

Some local brewery beer from the growler i picked up earlier. Drinking because I always wonder what my life could have been if I didn't bog myself down in my early 20's by sleeping with my best friends sister

>if you make the decision to stop, you stop
Yeah, until you start again lol

You don't know me user. I am way happier now than if I had an endless supply of drink. If I could drink a reasonable amount on occasion, I would. I have no issue with others doing their thing, but it's no longer on the table for me. Enjoy your buzz dude.

That's why I can't start again.

I'm just joking, moron. I've been an alcoholic for 15 years. I understand.

Then you've not stopped.

I'm that guy that offers my sober friend drinks every time I'm drunk

I think I cant love another person more than I love you right now.

Oh shit now that you say that it reminds me I gotta go fill up my beer. Cheers

Uhhh.....ha ha ha ha.

NyQuil. Got a bad cold. No partying for me :(

im fairly certain ill never move on from my ex so im drinking the sorrows away Listening to sad music

beer leftover from christmas

because

I kinda fucking hate shallow cunts who can't see anything other than their own personal bubble.

I hope you're young and will grow out of it.

My problems are mine. They don't have anything to do with anyone else. And certainly aren't affected by dickhead words posted on a chan site.

Nothing. I replaced 1-2 drinks a night for 1-3 joints a week. Beer's still nice on a hot summer day, though.

That's cool of you. I'd politely refuse and realize that you were drunk. If you made it a point to be an asshole about it, I'd either split or show you the difference between a sober fighter and a drunk asshole.

Bud light platinum, because I am a complete loser, and all three of the women I have talked to in the past three months have abandoned me.

I just needed my beer filled, but really my own personal bubble is the most important thing to me.so what happens outside of that doesnt matter.

Glad you needed to take this time to clarify that you're problems are your own. You should probably grab you chips and call your sponsor you weak pile of shit.

Either that dude is an amputee or that isn't real. Right?

Milk to wash down my dinner of scrambled eggs... I used to drink every now and then but the cons outweigh the pros for me

We getting into a petty back and forth? Is that what you want?

You've obviously failed at the meetings since you know the jargon. They'll still welcome you back even though your weakness is well on display.

Drinking for about the same reason here, what are you listening to? Check out the album Woods of Ypres album 4 the green album, good depressing stuff man.

i don't drink, in my opinion alcohol is for those who are either struggling,wish to forget or are trying to hide from themselves,
i personally like to be in control of my body and mind and conscious during all of it.. even the bad,
the mind becomes stunted and can not mature if you drink alcohol or do drugs, and i
wish for myself to be a wise and mature person with out any immature childish behavior and or hubris

I've been around people while they are all messed up on "this or that" and i never want to be that way
ever.

i do not judge others for there own habits, if you choose to do these things then i wish you peace and may
the substance of your choice treat you well during your time here

Nah man, I know the jargon because of it's saturation in media. nice try though

Bullshit dude. You know you have a problem but are too scared to admit it. You can do step 1 a hundred times and you'll always be welcome.
Cheers.

I drank a pint or more of vodka everynight for atleast 4 years straight. I stop drinking nightly 7 months ago but still have a drink once every week or so. Does that make me an alcoholic? Define alcoholic

Absolute vodka and diet coke because that was all that was left in my fridge

Thai red bull and goon. Not that anyone gives a fuck.
Why? because im fucking drunk, thats why..
Im the motherfucking Dr Rockso of alcohol you motherflipers!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9Wql0GJoY

Nah dude the churches backing your horse shit snake oil remedy program would want you to think that though. I respect the fact you want to make a positive change in your life but don't respect the fact the AA polishes the balls of christian religions.

Only you can decide if you are. An alcoholic is someone whose life has become unmanageable and the alcohol has taken control of them. I knew I was an alcoholic for years before I went to rehab. I just had to continue until I was ready to make changes.

water master race

I try not to consume things which unnecessarily increase my estrogen levels.

Oh dear sweat lord teach us your ways!

whatever you need to believe so you can sleep tonight. I kill fags for sport.

Only if your definition of a higher power is god. Mine is not. I don't recite the lord's prayer, nor do I ever pray. It's a personal choice for me and I'm very comfortable with it.

Fresh and bottled out of the fridge.

well I got to the point to where I was waiting for the store to open in the mornings to sell beer. I would have the shakes, would go on binge drinking day and night for 2 or weeks at a time. I ended up having to go to the ER to get rehydrated and vitamins put back into my system Totally out of control. I take meds now and drink occasionally and stop after 1 or two. Saying someone is an alcoholic for life is total BULLSHIT imo

im a godless heathen, an atheist who uses the notion of religion to get extra benefits or exceptions in my working sphere. all hail the flying spaghetti monster

If that works for you, great. I just no longer got any pleasure from drinking, so I treat it like a kid treats a peanut allergy. If a 6 year old can go without peanuts, then I , an adult, should be able to go without drinking. I don't care if others drink around me, and I would never even suggest to someone to cut back let alone stop. My problem is my own, and I deal with it in the best way for me.

The prayer is a very small part of the meetings--.5% maybe. It's not like people sit around talking about Jesus and shit.

However, I don't live in a particularly bible-thumping area, so I'm sure it varies. But even in those areas, you wouldn't be able to escape the christfaggotry even if it wasn't a religious institution.

Whatever floats your goat.

I don't either, I don't thin religion would be a huge part of AA meetings in my area ( Massachusetts) Mostly giving you a hard time because you had assumed i had been to meetings because I knew terms. I picked them up from the TV show shameless, I do drink with reasonable frequency but nothing that effects my life in a negative way.

I'm not that user. Sorry, forgot to specify.

I hate drinking, but i love drinking on the festive holidays.

Tomorrow we gots champagne and mixed mudslide things.

Tonight we had spiked eggnog amd cocito.

Alcohol is fun, but its too hard to drink, it burns, tastes bad, and is way too filling. Thank god im not an alcoholic in this lifetime.

word up, keep up the good hustle then user

Stoli Budweiser and non stamped bags.
I'm a simple Folk

Oh he's all up in that shit.

wtf just buy a bottle of vodka

Holy s*** is this a pussy or what?

awesome user.

i just relapsed after 111 days sober.

fucking holidays.

ill check it out bro just some shitty 80s music

Drinking wine: lots of wine. Same as every night.
Why? I'm a massive alco and I love how it stops life being a cunt and actually livable.

I will be partaking tomorrow, also known as New Year's Eve. The beverage is Best Damn Root Beer (5.5% alcohol). B.T.F.O.

Vodka and rootbeer. Makes video games funner

I meant the glass.

I approve of both of you

You know it user. But at least i have a puss of my own, so, ya know, i got that at least, lol

Fuck, that almost makes me gag

Iwishi was not an alco.
Good for you user

I drink because sober me is a socially inept autist. When I drink I’m social and can actually talk to women and get laid. Guess I have to keep a buzz until I die to be normal. Anyone else know this feel?

Beer should taste like roots and cough syrup sometimes.

I'm drinking corote because I'm a poor brazilian

it certainly aint the ritz, lol

Corotinho, meu unico amiguinho

>Not drinking Ms. Felina.

Real men poureth from miniaturized barrels.

Busch light. Kill me please.

Fuck me same here dude. Pounded half a bottle of southern comfort in high school, beat the shit out of this guy because I was drunk and talking shit, pounded the other half and proceeded to take ever clear shots. Smoked weed, blacked out and woke up on the side of a country road at 7am 15 miles from my home I was supposed to be at with my last memory at 12. The taste of southern comfort puke waking up half drunk at 7am is not good.

Tenho do barril também, fellow man of culture. Hoje meu repertório é só essas bebidas de gente desesperada para combinar com minha mendiga interior.

Felina makes me insecure about my own RABA

Try benzos like klonopin, Valium, Ativan or Xanax will make you feel like a god I bet.
>drinks + my 60 klonopin prescription a month
>risks death every night but god damn does it make life bearable

The thought of drinking brings on nausea

I'd rather it didn't

:(

Chad?

>Translation: I have the barrel too, fellow man of culture. Today my repertoire is just these desperate people drinks to match my inner beggar.

KEK