So I'm planning to hang myself. Problem is I know nothing about rope. What kind of rope should I use? How thick...

So I'm planning to hang myself. Problem is I know nothing about rope. What kind of rope should I use? How thick? How much should I buy? I don't want the rope to break or anything else that may cause me to survive. Thanks for the help. And I'll livestream it if you guys want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Order pizza instead, you'll feel better. Watch something.

Don't do it. Please what ever you do do just stay safe. Talk to us if theres a problem.

Be like me and buy fentanyl

Be like Natsuki and get ripped

Did you play DDLC, or just using a pic from it?

You can generally get any rope from a hardware store that'll work. Ask them for some that's work best for a swing that adults might end up using. Get a good length of it and let them know you'll cut it yourself. Look up how to tie noose online.

Alternatively buy a cheap shotgun from Wal-Mart with buckshot and blow brains out. Easier and instant. You're going to die anyway.

Also punch hole in ceiling. Tying to stud is best if you have drywall.

At least a quarter inch thick. Do partial suspension hanging.

Why would you willingly throw away the single most valuable thing you have ever and will ever own? Seriously, I just don't understand how people can do that. Yeah, life can get downright agonizingly awful, but think about everything that had to have happened in order for you to even exist. An absolutely mind boggling number of variables that modern science STILL doesn't understand had to line up perfectly just for this rock we call home to have the ability to support life, never mind the almost numberless amount of variables compounded upon that throught the last billion years or so that led to the evolution of human life and eventually you. user, are you really going to throw away this literal miracle of your life because things (and I don't mean to sound condescending here) aren't going your way? I mean, this seems to be a very permanent solution to some very temporary problems. Don't give up user, you had the luck to have been given the greatest gift any living being will ever receive, don't sqaunder it.

So?

He didn't ask for a sermon, father. He just wanted some advice on some good rope.

Go be the voice of reason at the church of Scientology.

why rope? why not the exit bag? its literally painless. Unless you burst a lung with the helium, that is.

Rope is for pussies. Use rusty barbed wire to hang yourself with. Show some class user.

>So?
Fucking fine, throw away the miracle that is you, faggot.

>He actually thinks "God" played any part in my post
Life is a miracle user, but that doesn't mean it has any intrinsic meaning or reason for existence beyond whatever natural causes resulted in this effect.

Life is meaningless, it's up to us give it meaning.

depends on your reasoning. God I hope you're my cousin kek

The meaning is to commit suicide

>Alternatively buy a cheap shotgun from Wal-Mart with buckshot and blow brains out.

This. It's not like the thing needs to last past the first shot, so just get the cheapest.

Whatever user, you do you. I've long since learned not to weep for the stupid.

Don't give a shit about your weeping

if I were to kill myself with a shotgun id get a really nice expensive one, I mean why not its not like you're gonna need the money

I'd go Devil May Cry on my head

Before you do, go to the store and buy some cough syrup with the ONLY active ingredient being dxm and take between 1.5 and 5mg for ever kg of your body weight. It may turn your whole life around

>tfw you make an exit bag joke during a paramedic training exercise and the one guy that gets it starts laughing across from the room.

Think about how you're planning to go out. Right now, you're planning to hang yourself by a rope, which probably won't go the way you're thinking. Instead of severing your neural connection to your body, ending your life painlessly, you'll probably choke out with no way to escape. Then, you'll probably be found a week later, a graceless, rotten corpse who will have died knowing no glory.

The alternative? I'll let you decide that one, but I'd assume it would involve some form of firearm and a lot of lead. If I were to give some advice, you could singlehandedly start the race war by going into some black neighborhood and shooting indiscriminately. Remember what happened with DyRo? That was 3 straight weeks of niggers rioting over a few dead black mammies. That was 2015, things have escalated dramatically since then. One white kid kills 50 niggers, that becomes a full scale race war in a month. Make sure you're wearing a swastika and some confederate gear. The media will blow the thing up, niggers riot on a scale 10 times the size of DyRo or more. Whites kill some blacks in self defense. Media blows that up. More rioting, whites finally get out into the street to fight once the State can't keep hold of the situation. Whites inevitably win due to numbers (and wipe out communist filth who fight on the side of niggers in the process)

Alternatively, get rid of some high-level jew.

Watch a few of these and think it over.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Is it like some psychadelic effect?

so it's harder to make something of your life than to kill yourself?
what a pussy.

nice trips

wisdom

thank you. I wish i got them for the post above tho. Would've pushed the guy over the edge.

if digits, do this.

Don't kill yourself seriously, as someone who has attempted suicide, it's not worth the dissapointment you will bring to your family.

You won't disappoint them if you start a race war.

Only proper way to do it is Chris Benoit-style.

>Tie a towel around your neck
>Tie the cable of a weight machine around the towel
>Pick up 240 pounds of weight
>Drop

>I mean why not its not like you're gonna need the money
Spend that money on some other shit. Fuck, waste it on lotto or scratch-off tickets. Every last cent. If you hit it big, maybe you'd change your mind about killing yourself -- at least for that time.

Their disappointment was in your failure, not the attempt.

>God
>church of Scientology

edgy

>edgy
People are always gonna play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Chances are, I'm more than likely gonna be one of them at some point in my life. Just common sense really.

>Associating with Tom Cruise

look into the compression method it's my exit plan if it ever comes to that