Why don't you own guns Sup Forums?

Why don't you own guns Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUC8dJ0D6sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I do

And I voted for Hillary

A brain damaged liberal with weapons?

Stay low on the radar until such time comes as one blows up the radar.

>And I voted for Hillary

disgusting

i do tho. SKS, marlin 795, and a remington 870

im in the same boat as you friendo

I do faggot

you must be from canada

I own guns OP

So much overcompensation in one photo. Only thing missing is a big ass belt buckle and corvette.

I did, but Obama took them from me.

you could at least have good taste in whisky, OP

Because I’m not frightened of everyone in my neighborhood, loser.

nope, IA

guns are too quick.

Two of my three pistols

Beretta Px4 9mm
Taurus .357 snub nose
Glock 21SF .45

12 Gauge Shotgun

It's hard to find the time and a place to play with them.

and you own an sks? That is a surprise. They are good just much less common here

savage 114 .270
WW2 used Winchester 1897 takedown 12ga. (willed from great grandfather)
western field .22

Gun was giving to me by a family member who passed. its in great condition and i love the shit outta it

is it the D that takes ak mags or the standard drop out mag? also do you know the year

its the standard 10 rd internal. from my research it was made in the 1970s

damn bruh you edgy

Got this today

i live in Shitstralia and my parents think im a terrorist

/thread

1. Not old enough (Need to be 21 to own a gun)
2. I have no money
3. Very difficult to own a legal gun where I live (law is tough on guns)

There is a Gun Club nearby that lets 18 year olds use one (and even 16 year olds, with parent's permission) but the membership costs too much. I'm a poorfag.

All I have is a cheap airsoft shotgun.

im 14 will when im 18 tho

youtube.com/watch?v=iUC8dJ0D6sA

Why didn't you act normal a decade ago (inner me). Why did you steal my calculator? (You)

because im educated and dont fuck my siblings

Nice... is that a gen 1 ? How many rounds have been through it over the years? Hold up well?
BTW I have more guns than I can list.

Just got this S&W m&p 45, first gun and I plan on picking up an SKS next

i got a few pistols, rifles, and shotguns

It's basically cooler looking than a glock. thats all.

S&W 40
Springfield XD 9
Mossberg 500
Kel-Tec KSG12 on the way!

Looks like a gen2, not a gen1

nice Walthers

It should be illegal for leftist to own guns.

Got any pics of it? Kind of playing a tease here, user.

NYCfag here. I'm not a cop, nor am I rich enough to bribe one, nor have I blown any Democrat politicians lately. I'll never own one as long as I live in this state.

>voting against your own rights that you practice...

gay

Triggered shilltards detected

Left or right we all American baby

Suck it babe, you're just jealous we free to choose

never had a need for it. I don't buy things I don't use.

because depression

near-psychotic short temper

i cool off fast but i go through short episodes where someone would in fact get shot for some stupid shit like making a noise after hours

H&K VP9 locked up in the bedside safe.

Glock... yawn
Your pleb gun doesn't impress anyone

bulleit is a fine brand and expensive

did you think that was fireball or something?

100% of the time terrorists are leftists

Dudes with small penis’ buy guns. If you can’t defend yourself, you buy a gun to seem threatening. Just like when dudes buy big trucks. They gotta make up for their insecurities.

Because in my country I need an aproval from my doctor. No way I can get one

Poor fag

i own lots of guns OP close to 80 right now also glocks are for faggots and people who dont know anything about firearms if im a gun store and someone in sales says glock i walk right the fuck out.

Enjoy your ban

>never not had a shotgun in my house
>would love to vote every single firearm illegal
you wanna go hunting? a bow should be enough of a boost for the human. frankly i think you should be limited to melee weapons only if you want it to be "sport"

imaginary state laws time kids

weakest shill meme ive seen in a bit

>call pleb gun
>dont post own guns
>get dubs all that matters

wrong

not sure what gun to get. Help? anything under 400 if possible also no pistols since im under 21 in california

I do, 3 in fact, you’re an idiot if you don’t

Not interesting and I don't live in fear

Truth

what are you looking to do with it?

So what you're saying is that if someone pulls a gun on you, your response is to pull out your penis?

BTW, my mom has several guns. It has been a long time since I was born, but the last time I looked, she didn't have a penis.

>147gr HST master-race
niiiiiiiiice

home defense, hunting, anything really not to be carried around mostly home defense

>m&p
dont let it get wet, hydrolock is a bitch.

you can get a 12 gauge pump for pretty cheap. but ultimately i would recommend just going to some gun shops and see what you can find

get a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500
More for home defense but both are great cheap shotguns

heh
heh
heh
why dont i own a gun?
i would shoot myself
i have backups
dotted dotted dotted dotted dotted
kill me
dotted
dottobotto
wants to die

checkd and thanks user

Can't because 3rd world contry

because cali, a shotgun is your best bet. neutered semi-auto rifles require too many hoops and cost 2x what they should. though if hunting is really something you are serious about you should also check out bolt action or lever action rifles, unless you just want to bird hunt then a shotgun is the best. also, enjoy spending even more $ on ammo now.

A shitty 9 mm and a glass of whisky is overkill? How big is your vagina user

gunfags dont really own guns, the guns own them.

I don't want to sound like a sperg but damn I wish it was socially acceptable to walk around with swords even if u needed a permit

I just bought the full-size Storm 9mm today. Still going to get a 92A1 soon, but the Storm was on sale for a little over $400 at Academy, so I figured what the hell.

>over $400
you can get storms for $350-ish.... also, fuck academy and their weak, liberal dick sucking bullshit. i'd never give them a penny.

I started buying from them again once they put the AR-15s back out at the gun bar instead of hiding them in the back. Cabela's wanted $568 for the same gun I paid $429 for, plus it's a half-hour away. Not sure what Bass Pro was asking, but I assume they are aligning their prices with Cabela's after buying them.

once a liberal dick sucking fag, always a liberal dick sucking fag. they will just do it again if they get the chance. also, you know u can buy guns on the internet, right? you can shop around at literally 100s of stores and compare prices without even having to put pants on.

Transfer fees seem to always eat up more than I'd save when I compare apples to apples. This one local dealer charges $75 for a transfer, and would rather sell you a similar gun from his stock. He has some great deals occasionally, but that transfer fee is pretty douchey.

gun is cool guy pew pew pew

where you live? i've never paid more than $20 for a transfer. even cabelas here only charges like $30. there has to be several FFL dealers near you that dont rape you. but everyone's cost/benefit analysis is different.

bump

Waste of money for a paper weight

I am Australian, so genetically cucked to throw all power to the government and not question it at all.

bumppppp

Sounds dangerous

I'm too poor

i do asshole

traced your ip, i'm coming for you normie. consider this a challenge, my k98 will end you. expect me

prove it. gats or gtfo

whooooosh

It is. See: USSR, Cuba, North Korea, China, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Romania, East Germany...

Us Australians don't need guns. We have Kangaroo Team 6 to protect us