Does Trump wear adult diapers?

Does Trump wear adult diapers?

Yes

Almost definitely

No

China

does he wear them as a fetish or because he can't control his bowels? or both?

lets see what the fuck you're wearing at 71.
>ch(eye)'na

I'll be wearing your mom's pussy like a hat at 71

reasonable question. the recent nyt interview was deeply disturbing, regradless of how you feel about him or the nyt. his mind flits around like a drunken butterfly and hardly anything is a complete sentence, let alone a complete thought. go read it if you haven't already. this is a mind in serious decline.

her corpse will be 130 years old by then. you go right ahead ya sick fuck.

Sorry but I don’t read fake news bud.

what's fake about an interview?

OK that's enough. Any more threads critical of Trump shall be reported from now on.

>fake news

so the words coming out of Trump's own mouth are fake news?

Nope, he shits all over hillary.

For every anti-trump thread you report, two more will take it's place

Without a doubt.
Both

Fucking kek

No, but he shits his pants

By early February 2018, it will be a $10,000 dollar fine to post in a thread critical of Trump.

Fake?

by the end of february, 2018, mike pence will be president

Why? Are you afraid it's not, Trumptard? Trump has an old man's ass release system and he eats KFC. Do the math.

Good. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Actually, since you mention it... yes

No need. He shits out his mouth.

By mid-March 2018, you will need an expensive Government License to post on the Internet, because of repeated attacks against this administration. And before some of you start acting like SJWs, it does not take away any rights, as you will still be able to use libraries or buy the license, which will be roughly around $5000,

kek you homos have been talking about trump's nether regions for a year now.

I'm a diaper fur

i talk about everybody's nether regions

Because you elected an adult baby, user. Everyone else tried to tell you "no," and you didn't listen.

Funny thing.. Hillary most certainly does. :-D

was wondering the same thing about OP.

No, OP is making a rational judgment. Trump is crashing and burning. He is not medically fit to be President.

cool, but nobody cares about hillary
least of all the democratic voters who didn't vote for her in the primary and only gave her half-ass support in the general

I'll see you in Mid-March 2018.
'Till then, enjoy your paranoia.

just setting up to be spokesman, moves back and forth on everything he thinks about, guess it depends

He should, he whines like a fucking infant all day every day. Must suck to be borderline retarded, just like everyone who voted for him. Eat shit faggots! I’m not gonna read your responses, so go nuts.

depends

Jesus christ, election was a year ago and you still can't move past a fixation on the loser. Is that you Herr Trump?

Only sometimes.

the right only has one play in their play book.

blame the left.
they have all 3 branches and can't get shit done. it's the left's fault. the one thing they get pass, they had to 'bribe' their fellow senators for the vote.

greentext?

"Fake" is just the lazy way of putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and chanting "la-la-la-la-la!".

AT&T celebrated the great Cut-Cut-Cut Act™ by laying off 1700+ employees. Now that's how we MAGA!