GODDAMN FUCKING RETARDED NEO-NAZI ASSHOLES

GODDAMN FUCKING RETARDED NEO-NAZI ASSHOLES

What have I done to deserve being damned to the same political side as you idiots? You people are dumber than SJWs!

You told me this fucking shit was redpilled. I finally decide to sit down and watch it and it's nothing but a bullshit """"social commentary"""" like "If people are okay with someone impersonating Hitler, Germany needs to change."

Of course that flew over your heads, of fucking course it did! All you people can comprehend is Hitler = good. Jews = bad. Any real fascist government would have you people sterilized.

I just turned it off halfway through and I'm furious that I wasted my time. The whole point of this movie was to show people the political position that directors want eliminated from society and now the leftists are sitting at home watching this "comedy" on netflix laughing at you.

Shhh burger... Only 18+ are allowed here

Kek he fell from the meme

for.
He fell for the meme.

Why do I even come here? Sup Forumstards have better conversations than you cunts.

pasta?

See this is a prime example. You just see a block of text and you can't even comprehend it because it's more than 140 characters.

So you post a merchant pic to try to express yourself when words fail you. It's fucking disgusting what the right has become.

I haven't even seen it but I know that all the people calling it red pilled are retarded.

Impliying a german movie can be pro-hitler.

You are the retarded, this movie is pretty good because by trying a new kind of propaganda more subtle, they make a lot of compromission, and it's new and in the good way

Your more than welcome to piss off. I hear Homebase do easily assembled cuck sheds these days, that should get you started.

you didnt watch the whole thing, so your opinion is invalid

>your

So you didn't even watch the end, where Hitler basically wins, but moan and bitch like some fucking idiot.

Kys

You seem new. Most of the posts here are sarcastic.

Not only do I hate americans for hijacking our beliefs and our continent, Inalso believe these shitmadness has spread to all other anglocountries all over the world.

>Sup Forums sarcastic
>pol is satire

your innocence and naivety is so cute

... how is this movie not on Dutch Netflix? Dutch Netflix sucks so much.

Generally you should feel ashamed when falling for memes and not make threads about it.

This is what is wrong with modern society, people have no sense of shame any longer.

You seem new. Most of the posts here are bait.

shut the fuck up you filthy fucking americuck

no one here said that shit was good

i know coz i remember the threads

>people cannot be retarded

yeah sure

Now you had better be good goy and listen to Mr. Silvergoldshekelloyveyblattstein OP.