Celeb thread cont

Celeb thread cont.

first

Gay for pay?

Where's the guy that liked VJ and Maddie?

Emma stone will fix it

>nudes when?

My dick would like an answer to this.

schneidered

Please castrate me in my sleep for your most favorite goddess celeb

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Emma Roberts
>Emma Watson
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

Kaylee got titties???

Definitely agreed

amidst all the sex allegations in hollywood
has anyone accused him of anything?

The definition of heavy mommy tits

They look so good together

Dan is the man. He'll never be banned. He is a legend of Sup Forums, don't you understand?

Another day, another chestlet for Hayley to dominate I guess

maybe its me but i think VJ its very hot, i wish someday we can see nudes of her

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

love these

Imagine being this new

They make me so hungry.

God me too. Don't know why it's so hot, but it is. I can really believe Hayley as a secret tit bully, too.

where does Best Francesca fall in?

Oh are you in for a treat

Nudes dont count unless face can be seen

What do you think maddie has done to try to get with victoria? Since she clearly wants to fuck her so badly

Hell yes

How do you explain this?

dumass

Emily Kinney probably still masturbates to the memory of her bully torture at the hands of Hayley

Playful touching

nudes dont count unless my cock is in them

The best part is even without the captions Hayley is so obviously superior she doesn’t even have to try and dominate, it just happens naturally.

Who wouldn't?

does Maddie have bigger tits than Vicky?

He’s not black

Yeah almost certainly. I'll bet she's walked in on VJ showering or changing "accidentally" as well
Nope. VJ's are a bit bigger, and are much perkier
I love that pic so much. Those shorts are so damn short

i must concur

Agreed, she just has that natural domme quality to her. Fucking hot.

>being less pretty
>less successful
>tits are less perky
>areolas are salami

THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES? THANKSGIVING IS OVER! WHERE THE HECK ARE THE YULE LOG MEMES?

they're both fantastic sets but yeah Vicky wins again lol

I know I sure do.

my niggas you make my night, i going to do my "Homework" with those nudes of VJ.

Yeah they both look good, but as in almost every other metric, VJ is just a little better

fuggggg

Thanks, Lori!

Fuck I love that tummy

The dog is sucking on a protein shake O_O