Australia is better than America...

Australia is better than America, We have Christmas and New years all the girls basically wearing nothing partying getting drunk firin up the BBQ enjoying the sun with some cold brews. The best time to have Christmas and NY is during summer.

Also Aussies outlive Americans by nearly 41 months. They also have fewer deaths that result from serious health problems like heart disease and cancer.
Step your game up Yank's

Other urls found in this thread:

australianmuseum.net.au/spider-facts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody gives a fuck about Australia

Your country was still better as a prison island

And we dont have many niggers.

dubs, it's fact.

It's a great nation.
>Nobody gives a fuck about...
So your statement is false.

Also they a unlikely to die from guns.
Happy New Year Australia!

lol, picking a pic of data then clicking 'i am not a robot'

life's great sometimes

Irrelevant faggot nation

your entire country literally consumes nothing but american products and culture.

The only thing AU is better at is not having 40 million niggers.

Happy New Year foreign friend :D

That old comment?
Does your mother suck your dick while you are being so edgy?

faggot?

We didn't coin 'yolo' and make justin beiber famous because he was 'lolmg so cute u guys'.

We threw eggs and rocks at him. Who're the faggots really?

Nah. Those of us who don't live on prison islands get our dicks sucked by people outside of the family.

Im from Canada and even i dont give a fuck about Australia.

Except Pakistan, Israel, PNG, UAE, the United States, China, Russia...

Yeah except for those guys, nobody gives a fuck about Australia.

We like you guys, and we're weirded out by nova scotians. We play ice hockey better than Americans.

Emu War

America... the land of the nigger and jew.
And a fucking muppet for president.

You can say no one cares about Australia

But we still live longer on average than Americans and die of less fat related and gun related problems.

Plus who wants to have a festive season during winter, you guys take a huge loss weather you care about us or not.
Fucking shit cunt Americans

Australia is pretty fucking irrelevant on a global scale.

Why are you lying to yourself?

You

This

yeah but you're 4th of july is in the middle of fucking winter

austrailia blow the FUCK OUT

In what world is Australia better at hockey than the US, there is literally one Australian in the NHL.

You just can't help yourself, can you?
America, prison and deportation site for people Britain considered unworthy of being Britain.
wtf dude. learn2history

The 'emu war' was a farmer that borrowed two machine guns from the army base near where he lived and he didn't know how to fucking operate it.

America is so willing to call Viet Nam a war they'll call anything a war.

4th of July is not relevant to Australians ?

but i commend the g8 b8 m8 r8 0/8

I fail to see how an America without niggers or spics is a bad thing.

wow you racist Australian fucks

We literately don't even have the same products as America

You can try to warp the US into being a prison bistorically, but there's no warping needed for Australia. Plain and simple, factually a prison island. That's it! Always has been, always will be.

>largest open cut gold mine in the world
>largest gold mine in the world
>largest uranium ore deposits since the utah rush.

America funds it's greed with our opals and diamonds and gold, and we power china and pakistan with uranium we basically give away (free trade lol).

Just because you are irrelevant doesn't mean you can't be one of the top three places to live.

hahahaha
Ignores decades of US foreign policy
Posts comments hoping no one calls him on his ignorance

Watch out for the coward's punch

Yeah id rather get shot in a mass shooting than get my favorite games banned, late, or super expensive along with disgustingly slow internet.

Also I own about a dozen guns all not registered by the fucking government.

You mean there's only one Australia in the American hockey association? You do know the NHL isn't the entirety of ice hockey.

dumb ass americans.

All i see is butt hurt Yankee doodles that hate the fact a prison state has better living standards

Same goes for England. They have 60million people crammed into a country that is the size of military base in Australia LOL

go back to the shire and blow frodo aussie fag

Australia, made up of Irish and UK trash convicts.

America, made up from sexually-repressed, self-harming christian puritans who didn't allow fire because fire was sinful.

dude i'm takin my chances with the ex-cons.

You don't need to say "ice" hockey, we know its played on fucking ice.

No warping necessary.
While you were pledging allegiance to a piece of cloth and not the constitution you should have been reading your own history.
Pledging allegiance to the flag rather than the constitution - wtf is that about?

yeah, but how many deaths by spider do you guys have?

uhh yeah you do, because everyone knows that hockey isn't only played on ice... Only a dumb ass american would think that.

Don't try to change the topic. In case you'd forgotten, the topic is that your country is a prison island.

um, but the NHL is, which is what you specifically referenced.

That's fair! Just so long as you understand it's a prison island.

this

What other hockey would we be talking about that matters?!

Nice attempt at a cultural reference there dude but you fucked up big time.

Fuck all, you probably have more deaths per state by gunfire than we do via spider bites nation wide lmao

We've built up a resistance to spider venom, last death by spider was a child in the early 2000's

"There have been no deaths in Australia from a confirmed spider bite since 1979."

australianmuseum.net.au/spider-facts

yeah, but to be fair, there's only like 300 people in australia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

wtf? Island?
You guys are just so stupid.

>/thread

I'd rather live a mediocre life as a free man than a good life on a prison island.

Are you high?

Oh? Sorry- how is it not an island?

Island? Merricans you so funny

>assumes ice hockey's the only hockey

forced to pay taxes
>muh freedom

>Literally the reason behind most of the things people say is bad about America
America's nigger problem = America's: murder + obese + low IQ + rape + crime + poverty problems. Not to mention niggers fucken stink.
> Roll Tide

well actually the most racist Australians do live in the Shire. remember that riot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

Here's the better question, who gives a shit about hockey?

If it needs to be explained to you, then trying to educate you on something you should have learned in elementary school is a colossal waste of time

Not just an island- a prison island

HEY, we dont talk about that.

Well it wouldn't really be fair to ask prisoners to pay taxes, not like they're making much

I'm not sure if you know this, but it hasn't been a prison island for 150 years. We have democracy and a constitituion and rights and freedom just like 90 other nations on this planet.

I can't stress this enough, You are not special because you have freedom. You did not invent it. you did not pioneer it. You are not sworn defenders from the forces of evil. You're just democratic. Get over it.

What other hockey are you talking about please enlighten me.

Street hockey?
Field hockey? Because i don't think many people give a shit about that.

Stupid is as stupid does

kek

I'm sorry your shitty prison island education hasn't given you the skills to come up with an actual explanation, that's so sad :(

Aussie chicks are hotter than American chicks. This is a fact.

>nice weather
>beaches
>still get shitfaced
>doesn’t have tard as president

Count me in.

they don't even give us three squares a day. we have to go to red rooster

Forced to get licences to drive vehicles
>Freedom
Forced to go to school
> Shot
> Freedom

#Murica

Fuck off with your freedom dipshit lmao

Pssst, mate. Don't tell 'em bout tha dreamtime.

Nah u a prison island

No one gives a shit about hockey at all, I'd rather watch fucking badminton. Ice may be better than field, but that's like saying stepping on dry shit is preferable to wet

Who said I am Australian?

You do know there are places in America with
>nice weather
>beaches
>still get shitfaced
?

You island prisoners would know a lot about stupid

what am i doing?
what am i doing with fatty and spotty
fatty and spotty
fatty and spotty
fatty and spotty

shit troll

Rather get shot than live on a prison island

Yep, Myrtle Beach

Nah, Hitler was born there.

for the sake of our yank friends, dreamtime is abo speak for unleaded gasoline.

Your low level of intelligence implies education in a prison surrounded entirely by water

If you would rather watch badminton than hockey you must be a raging queer.

Id rather watch hockey than pussy soccer or boring ass rugby any day of the week.

Then why does everyone keep answering my bullshittery? Shhhhh ;)

fkn lol'd

It may just be me, but boongs don't give me any shit, I get some of trying to ask me for bus money, and they don't chimp out when I tell them I'm broke and I'm only going around collect ciggie butts

Also, Fl/Cali. Best places to live in the world, IMO. I've been to over 20 countries.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm

Australia: 125 per 1000000 in jail.
US: 737 per 100000 in jail.

Hey faggot I can literally go to Washington DC to the Rotunda of the National Arcives Buildings and fucking see the rights my government was created to guarantee. You have no such thing. Your rights are a fucking figment of your imagination that your government has decided is convient to allow.

You do not have the right to free speech and freedom of expression or anything we have. It can and is being taken away systematically.

hey, quick show of hands, which countries in this thread have a monarch?

every main city is on the coast line in Australia

you do know some Americans have to travel 8 hours to a beach