How common are Mena men white woman relationships in the west...

How common are Mena men white woman relationships in the west, and what nationalities of Mena men do you see with white woman specifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Africans_in_the_United_States
nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know a paki guy who married a white woman. He was disowned by his family.

Most common are Turks by far, but its not so common since most of muslims are actually trash with 75IQ

After a certain point, women want more in a man than his racial background or charisma, like his black credit cards

true, that's why there are so many blacks today

Are you being sarcastic? There are so many of us because of rabid procreation, under tribal or religious prerogative

Not common here. Because Turks and Moroccans are openly hated here. So they dont have any social status.

Plus they each form like 2% of the population.

The US is only like 1% Muslim, so you rarely see "Mena" people period. You're more likely to meet a Jew.

>lives in Friesland/Zeeland
>thinks he has an accurate view on social problem/society

go to randstad, there are more non-whites than whites here.

>Turks and Moroccans openly hated here.

That's cool, I guess but why do so many Dutch actresses and models marry black guys? I'm not memeing.

Zayn isn't MENA you nonce. He's half paki half english.
>go to randstad, there are more non-whites than whites here.
Well they have to congregate somewhere right?

Hmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Africans_in_the_United_States

Everything outside the Randstad is irrelevant

Dutch colonies are often considered Dutch. They are native Dutch speakers and from the (former) Dutch Kingdom after all.

Suriname was still the Netherlands in the 70's.

I live in the white suburbs of Utrecht.

nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office

turks: 2.4%
mor: 2.2%
Surinamese? 2.2%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands

>inb4: >Brazil
i know, i just never claimed otherwise

Yeah and there are like 6,000,000 Jews here in the United States. You are more likely to meet a Jew than a Muslim here.

>white suburbs of Utrecht

Then you are lying to yourself.

Me and you both know that the 'White suburbs of Utrecht' is a small portion of the city.

Did your parents pay your tuition fee?

>900,805

You realize that this is literally less than 0.03% of the US population, right?

>article about race mixing with Germans and white Indonesians

>literally less than 0.03% of the US population
Burger maths

>Dutch colonies are often considered Dutch. They are native Dutch speakers and from the (former) Dutch Kingdom after all.
t. wog

The British havent disowned their pajeets either right.

No mate most people here don't call them British actually

>t. damage controlling Nige

In the Netherlands a pajeet would not enjoy the same respect. We have no stereotypes about them. So they would just be ugly brown little monstrosities.

Stop breeding and giving aids to each other when?

Not that common.
Most ME guys prefer ME girls when it comes to relationships. At least the ones I know

I kind of feel bad for them. They think of themselves as Brit's while the rest of the nation doesn't. It's kind of tragic desu.

its only Britcucks here LARPING, they think of them as Brits

he's 1/2 white

I guess it's sad in the sense that they aren't completely fucking irredeemable like Pakis are, but they have their own cunt and their own culture and it's better for them in the long run to see reason instead of growing up with messed up identity issues
>Let me tell you about your cunt
Go squat over a well and slip Pavel

Im not speaking of muslims, but Mena people regardless of their religion. Seems like Mena people in total number alot in the u.s

The population of Middle Eastern Americans totals at least 10 million, combining the estimates for the Arab-American (3.7 million[6]) and the Jewish-American (6.5 million).[7]

And this isnt even counting turks, assyrians, kurds Iranians, afghans, Tajiks etc..

They are all Italian Americans now though.

assyrians are white

No theyre not, theyre semites.

No, they are white

>and it's better for them in the long run to see reason instead of growing up with messed up identity issues
I mean you can't blame them as well. You brought them up in the English mindset so it's not like they'll even want to go back to their shitholes, developed or undeveloped.

Nah

>we have no stereotypes about them

lmao you dumb fuck,

Have you ever been in Rotterdam?

this photo is meme

in reality we all know there is almost no difference between greeks, turks and armenians

except that armenians are slightly uglier.

Assyrians are white you jealous pig american shitskin

Fairly uncommon, here at least many of them have arranged marriages with other muslims. There have been some minor stories in the news about it lately that the Mena immigrants don't have the freedom to choose their partner.

lol