How do I convince my fiancee to have a threesome with me and my friend? She knows that we've hooked up in the past...

How do I convince my fiancee to have a threesome with me and my friend? She knows that we've hooked up in the past, and thinks it's kind of hot, but she was a virgin before me, and is part of fucking another guy. He's got a slightly bigger dick (like, a quarter inch longer but a decent amount thicker.) And is in somewhat better shape. But I can't sell her on him being attractive. I'm thinking the new angle to try is instead of getting her into the idea of being stuffed with two cocks, I should say that having a man and woman at the same time is just a huge fantasy. But then if she starts thinking that he won't fuck her too then it'll ruin it when the time comes. Ideas guys?
She went on a few dates with him in high school, so I know she at least used to think he was hot.

Bump. Any tips on how to get her to fuck us both?

Why are you such a cuck?

Get the bitch hammered drunk and split roast her.

I was thinking we all get really high and see if he and I can make something happen.

Not a cuck. Have you ever dped a girl? It's amazing.

How to ruin your marriage 101 with OP

She doesn't drink. Does smoke weed though.

DPing is for sluts. You have either very poor judgement or extremely low standards if you want to wife a whore.

It's not like we're getting a Craigslist stranger. He's my best friend. We share everything.

It wouldn't ruin it if she was down. All of us are good friends.

Me and my buddy use to DP this little chubby whore at work. She loved it. Would absolutely rail the fuck out of her. She loved every minute of it. Still see her around town with her new husband. I wonder if he knows how much of a whore she use to be. But damn she was fun.

Nice.

Bump

Bumpee

Bramp

Blump

Brummp

Advice?

I guess Sup Forums is dead after all.

Enjoy your eternal regret.

Why would you ever do this with a long term partner?

Because it's fucking hot? And I trust him with anything.

Is not hot, you just have a mental illness, and you're literally a cuck.

Wouldn't it be funny if you stopped being friends with the knowledge they've fucked your wife in front of you.

Kek

A complete stranger actually is the better option. That way when you've finished you can mostly forget about it and not have to see the guy who fucked your wife everyday.
I promise you user, no matter how close you and your buddy are, you WILL regret it

I've also fucked him in the ass a few times.

Having fucked him in the ass makes me feel a little less jealous/worried.

Jesus Christ.

What?

I'm not here to judge and I have no idea what advice to give you so I'm abandoning thread. Enjoy yourself I guess