Hmm... really makes you think

Hmm... really makes you think...

plz explain i dont speak arabic

but you are clearly speaking english right now ...

It's all greek to him.

This is apparently Hamburg. Refugees demanding money and increased welfare

>deppenapostroph

deport them all

i read only the last sentence

>libya
>all of them are niggers

pls explain germany

>the NATO war
Wait what ? Between ISIS, rebels and government aren't they all killing each other ?

Each black or arab male refugee should get his own free blonde 18-25 year old waifu >:(!!!

Why are german parents always so sexist and dont see the need to release the sexual tension of poor refugees in order to avoid sexual emergencies?

A good idea would be to create a law that says each girl over the age of 18 has to share her room with a male black bull.

ANTI-RACISM WHEN??!?!?!

where did they get the money for the banner?

People who actually survived a war, would be so grateful to have escaped it now, not whinning.

Now this has two explanations, either they're not war survivors or they don't even speak english, and they were handed those banners by activists.

Lybians are not niggers, why do niggers pretend to be lybians all the time?

The niggers in Lybia, during kadhafi, were more or less "protected" buy laws and state. A lot of them were working actually. The others, wanted to immigrate but could not because Muhammad had deals with some nations of Europe to not let them refugeesized our nations.

Picture related, because of that and people who supported him.

Piss off from Hamburg then

furthermore, it was already a civilwar, even without nato intervention. Blaming everyting on the west is typical for these folks

They didn't say they're Libyans though.
They could be the foreign war fighters sent to Libya, to kill Gaddafi.

you all should watch 13 hours btw
great kebab removing movie

Libya is in Africa and had a lot of nigger immigrants because it was rich.

They're just puppets, they probably didn't even knew what was written on there.
>Here's some gibes, now go there holding this cloth and chimp out

Do the burgers admit they fucked up and it's all their fault that Libya is in the shit now and their ambassador is dead?

Those aren't Libyans.

But we didnt do nuffin in Libya, we opted out completely and leftist press sperged out.

As always you didn't do nothing against the intervention.

soldiers are disillusioned when buraucrats are still believing in a peacefull lybia
but it's a war movie you are here to watch kebab getting rekt let your brain take a break

>comic sans

I'm pretty sure Italy kept sending money and having international treaties for building industries and steal- I mean buying all the oil/gas.

I'm not gonna watch American bullshit propaganda, it's boring.
"Hoo ha, we da gud guise! We din gib no gunz and monies to no terrorists! It's all dem russkies fault."
Spare me.

>die on the streets of Hamburg
did i miss something?
is the 4th Reich already on?

If their gubmind is dumb enough to allow it, how is that Italies fault? They weren't threatening them with weapons to do the trade Afaik.

Makes me think that it's time to send them back.

We didn't even participate familia

I'm not saying there was a fault, if anything we're probably one of the reasons their economy was going so well.
Just arguing that there was still some meddling from the times Libia was our colony.