I've just watched this movie and I'm still schocked

I've just watched this movie and I'm still schocked.

White people deserve all the karma they are suffering. They are doomed and it's useless pretend being a victim because they were never victims to begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Korea
worldsworstmassmurderer.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga, all races are the same shit. Africa is full of ethnic groups that hate each other and sold their prisioners as slaves to europeans

>Bennydick Cucumberpatch
yep they deserve to suffer alright

Hahaha, noice!

this to be honest familia

FPBP

Tell me one crime the white man did that was not made on a much larger scale by another people.

>I study history by watching movies

why do south koreans have such a childish perspective on life and history?

it's like theyve had access to the internet since only yesterday.

it's also like they dont teach any proper history there.

in other words go fuck yourself gook

Katyn kurwa

True.

I bet there were never any slaves among the glorious Korean people!

LEARN THIS: all (or, at any rate, most) large, highly populous societies in history had slavery. Muslims had millions of slaves, including white slaves. Black Africans had slaves too. Same goes for Egyptians, and many others. Western society, however, was the only one to abolish it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Korea

ALSO THIS: the vast majority of white Americans and Brazilians today are not descendend from former white slave-owners, but from immigrants who came here after the abolition had been put into law. I myself descend from Italians, Portuguese, Jews, and British people who came here during the 1st World War and such.

In this sense, South Koreans are probably close to contemporary North Korean slave owners than I am to 1850's Brazil slave owners.

RUN NIGGER RUN

nobody asks your heritage self-obsessed heritage faggot

This is how usually slavery worked since the dawn of man all over the globe
If someone was from a different ethnic group then you didn't really give a shit about them so why not force them to do what you want or just kill them if they refuse

It's not about being a "victim". Victims are weak and it is only natural for the strong to eat them.

It's about the strong refusing to eat. The White race is first among the races. We must meet our potential and seize our destiny - make victims of our enemies and make the world ours again.

We don't care to have you on our side and if you hate us then that's a good sign.

t. little dick gook

heritage fags are as fucking stupid as sjws, make the internet only boring fucked up

neck yourself stupid monkey nobody cares about your monkey heritage fuck off to reddit

Sad thing is this film was a real story. I read the dudes diary/journal/memoir w.e you want to call it.

Pretty common for affluent blacks to be kidnapped and they couldn't do fuck all

Watch "Amistad" next. Fucking horrible.

Why so hostile? Be respective and civilized please.

Whities were and still are evil
they just changed the way their evil works
WTF do I mean?

the slaved the blacks, countries like Holland made an industry out of this, sold blacks everywhere

now the same whities fantasize about blacks fucking their women while they watch

Fact: The British empire was the most bloody killer of all time, directly and indirectly responsible for the death of 800 million human beings

worldsworstmassmurderer.blogspot.com/

Lastly, Karma is a bitch and Karma does happen, even if it takes centuries

shut the fuck up ill informed dumbshit jap

you aint know nothin about how retarded those heritage fags are. they are nothing but self obsessed egomaniacal loud morons who are the same as full-on sjw pricks spreading stupid id politics bringing up racism and racial shitfests everywhere on the internet, just like netouyos.

t. Okinawa American soldier nigger

a few of things you shouldnt forget

-slavery of people we now see as whites was extremely common in the Roman Empire
-slavery of whites was extremely common in the early middle ages, especially when pagan europeans still existed like the saxons or the baltic tribes
-slavery of whites was very common in the islamic world, either from slaves captured in the black sea region, or from raids in the christian mediterranean countries (barbary pirates)
-most russians and east europeans were basically slaves (serfs) until the late 1800s

it is neither good nor true for blacks to think they have been the only special victims of history.

in the same way, what Spain did to the Americas wasnt worse than what Rome did to Gaul and Hispania, and in Spain and France, no one hates Caesar.