Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that CR7 is a rapist? No major news site talks about it...

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that CR7 is a rapist? No major news site talks about it. Imagine he called someone a nigger. Everyone would be up in arms. Now it's basically proven he raped somebody and settled it out of court and no one cares? How why what?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/business/rape-allegations-against-real-madrid-star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it proven?
He's gonna sue every tabloid in the world and win. He's gonna sue your ass and win it too.

Spiegel even has the documents from when the victim went to the cops, underwent physical examination (which proved she was hurt) and was then sent to a sexual assault counselor.

It's much more likely he is a rapist than he is not.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

>""""rape""""

rape isn't that bad

tax fraud in the other hand...

>Fact
Ummmm no sweetie

Kek Ronaldo dodged taxes too

did you read the entire thing?

spiegel.de/international/business/rape-allegations-against-real-madrid-star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html

1. Girl raped by Ronaldo
2. Goes to cops to prove it (the examination proves it)
3. Writes detailed letter explaining what happened fully expecting it to never go public
4. Decides to not go public because she doesn't want to be called the "whore that tries to bring down Ronaldo"
5. Instead settled for about 370k went home and stayed quiet.

Just compare it to the famous Michael Jackson (likely fake) allegations and how different they went.

K., though, did notify the police -- on the day of the alleged crime, at 2:16 p.m. DER SPIEGEL has a copy of the transcript of the call. She permitted officers who came to her place to drive her to the University Medical Center, where she underwent a "rape kit" -- a special examination for victims of sexual assaults that entails securing any possible evidence and photographing injuries.

DER SPIEGEL is also in possession of the results of that examination. It first notes how Susan K. described the alleged sequence of events. It notes that the alleged perpetrator is a "well-known celebrity," and that she did not provide his name. Subsequently, the doctors examined the patient. They noted swelling and a "laceration" in her anal region. They gave Susan K. Zithromax and Rocephin, two antibiotics. Afterward, they sent her to Rape Crisis, a counseling center for victims of sexual assault.

he a good boy

>Spiegel
who

If you accept payment you're just a high class prostitute.

Taxation is literally rape tho.

that doesn't change the fact that no court of law actually found him guilty.

maybe he actually didnt do it but paid that bitch of regardless because he'd rather pay $300k than get undeserved, negative PR, even thogu he didnt do it.

I personally dont care whether he did or not desu

Also it makes sense that it really was rape since it's easily believable that she was into him but CR7 pushed for anal sex which she thought went too far. And he did it anyway.

>Ronaldo hates vagina so much that he'll chance rape charges to get some of that sweet asshole

>I personally dont care whether he did or not desu
what if he raped your mother or sister lol

you people are sick

Rough sex would have the same effect on her body, right? Rape is a big word. There's nuance.

Mein Neger

>implying he can rape someone
Rape only occurs if you are an unattractive man.

If you are attractive and wealthy, all women gladly take your seed. Then just pretend to be damaged so you have to pay them some money.

>rough anal sex on the first night
vs
>anally raped

come on which is more likely. please.

>Be gold-digger
>Find multi-millionaire football player
>Agree to have sex with him
>Let him destroy your ass
>Accuse him of rape later
>Get paid hundreds of thousands for it
Wow dude no way someone would do that. Go and stay go Spiegel shills

>Leave the asshole to me

nobody can say for sure whether he raped her or not.

what would you do if your brother or dad was the best person in the world and his career/life was ruined because a gold digger whore makes up a rape story?

both scenarios seem possible

He's Ronaldo so... The most likely is her agreeing, him fucking her like a whore because he's an asshole and her feeling bad about it. Still a shit move but i wouldn't call that rape. We don't know anyway and will never know.

The problem with modern "rape" is that we've watered down the definition of it

it can be anything from slight sexual imposition even after you've gone home and the girl has taken her clothes off and let you fuck, to straight up alleyway ambush fucking

this sounds like they were in a consensual sexual encounter and he probably pushed her to do anal which she was uncomfortable with but isn't exactly the same thing, so a 370k payout for her trouble sounds reasonable

if it gets confirmed rape everyone will be all over it but now it's just asking to get sued for libel

its cristiano ronaldo retard, obviously the latter

>what if he raped your mother or sister lol

calm down mate, he's not one of those merkel muhammads banging at your door.

>1. Girl raped by Ronaldo
>Girl
>Ronaldo
Come on, this is obviously Donald spreading fake news to the media to show everyone that he is totes super straight and not even a tiny bit gay

He actually raped someone?
Holly shit. I love him even more now.

If you have to use the word "likely" in your rape accusation,myou don't have any solid ground to stand on.

Rape hysterics are the fucking scummiest class of human beings on the planet after actual rapists. False accusations of rape should be judicially punished with the same severity as rape.

>False accusations of rape should be judicially punished with the same severity as rape.
kill yourself dude, you don't know how shit it is to actually get raped

go back to /r/mensrights

I'm going to guess having your life ruined over a false accusation is just about as harrowing

as someone who's been through a much more minor but jarring experience with the legal system

It would have the doubly positive effect of filtering out spurious claims and putting more faith in real ones

tell us whats it like

Neck yourself you useless shill, tired of seeing this same stupid thread made for like 3 days.
>H-He l-likely...m-m-maybe... p-possibly raped her

>Customers STILL MAD

In many cases false accusations are actually more harmful than rape.

did you get raped by a portuguese muslim too?

Settling usually means you're guilty which he is.

Check his flag, what do you think?

You do know that false rape accusations are an abnormally and not the norm right?

It's like how people argue for abortion and say, "What if the mother's life is in danger" when those cases make up for less than 1% of all abortions carried out.

>Settling usually means you're guilty
no, it actually doesnt

Malicious false rape allegations can cause as much psychological trauma as rape and can have a longer lasting negative impact on the rest of one's life due to social outcasting. Rape accusations are to women as rape is to men. It's a violation.

go back to srs/tumblr

i would let him rape my whole family for 300k

Yes it actually does.

>feminists hate men who have sex
>right wing virgin nazis hate men who have sex

you undesirables should just hook up already

>You do know that false rape accusations are an abnormally and not the norm right?

How do you go about proving that statement? The standard for a rape accusation is at an all time soft level and is entering the domain of extreme subjectivity (some claims of drunk or impaired sex = rape).

You think it's more in the human capacity to rape than to lie? Because that's all it has to be. That just sounds like your will, not reality. It's common enough to warrant our consideration, after all the justice system was built around the rights of the defendant as accusations are inherently stacked against the accused.

>Sports celeb in a rape scandal
>/r9k/ whiteknights jump to his defense as if this isn't something that's been happening for decades

You know that rape is an abnormality and not the norm, right?

>millionaire sex-icon football star
>"social outcast''

LMAO he could rape a thousand people and he would remain beloved around the world.

im sure you've got evidence to back up your sstatements, right?

>How do you go about proving that statement?
By looking at basic statistics. If you get accused of rape then you are statistically more likely to have done it than not. Cases of date-rape using roofies are usually more prevalent.

Wanna actually give me those statistics?

>happening for decade
Whenever a celebrity is in a "rape scandal" you should know by now that it's just a clever little conwoman who managed to be lucky enough to seduce her way into bed with him and is now using that to threaten money out of him. Every time. You shouldn't be surprised and shocked by this.

I'm raped everyday with nowadays economy, especially in the supermarket, and its no news either.

Didn't realize some arbiter of truth had managed to compile the official list of cases where the rape accusation was false

considering almost no one is ever prosecuted for a potentially false claim

Ditto

You mean, TSUe right?

i didn't make the incredibly stupid original claim you did. settlements don't imply guilt. but keep spewing garbage my guy.

>Get raped
>Settle for a cash settlement to drop charges

Makes no sense to me. Surely if you were raped you'd want to see your attacker go to jail?

it's all in the numbers

just research it bro

Are you actually trolling?

>51% of accused rapists actually commited the crime
>so we should convict the other 49% too
>after all, if you're accused, you are statistically more likely to have done it

this is why your breed of ideologues are pure evil

>i didn't make the incredibly stupid original claim you did

FBI reports from 1996 consistently put the number of "unfounded" rape accusations around 8%. In contrast, the average rate of unfounded reports for "Index crimes" tracked by the FBI is 2%.[3] This estimate was criticised as meaningless by academic Bruce Gross:

Many of the jurisdictions from which the FBI collects data on crime use different definitions of, or criteria for, "unfounded." That is, a report of rape might be classified as unfounded (rather than as forcible rape) if the alleged victim did not try to fight off the suspect, if the alleged perpetrator did not use physical force or a weapon of some sort, if the alleged victim did not sustain any physical injuries, or if the alleged victim and the accused had a prior sexual relationship. Similarly, a report might be deemed unfounded if there is no physical evidence or too many inconsistencies between the accuser's statement and what evidence does exist. As such, although some unfounded cases of rape may be false or fabricated, not all unfounded cases are false

If she was really raped she should have pressed charges instead of accepting a pay-off. I see no reason to believe her when she wasn't willing to go to court

>Instead settled for about 370k went home and stayed quiet.
why did she take the money then?

A= BECAUSE SHE'S A WHORE AND LITERALLY EXTORTED TSU AFTER HE """FUCKED""" HER AND THEN WENT TO GET SOME MO' FROM THAT TABLOID.

and instead of pursuing it, they settled.
glad we're done here.

Do you think that settling only happens if you're making it up?

The Asian guy who got assaulted on the United Airlines just settled today. Does that mean he didn't really get assaulted?

Are people usually really this stupid or are you just pretending?

Think about it. If she tries to sue him, there's no guarantee that she'll win, she'll be hounded by reporters, receive death threats from some of CR7's more crazy fans (remember that Spanish kid who cosplays as Ronaldo on twitter)........or she can just take the 370k and keep her mouth shut.

Listen to what you're saying. How do you go about "proving" something was a false accusation? In a fucking court of law. Unless you're omnipotent there's no stronger standard. If you have some stat that claims to know what percentage of claims are bona fide then it is trash. Even if someone is acquitted of an accusation or beats the charge it still isn't proof that it didn't happen. We are going by intuition here.

>raped by the most famous athlete in the world
>only get 300k

How dumb can this bitch(and her lawyer) be?

>>so we should convict the other 49% too
You should try being less of a moron.

Well she made her decision and now Ronaldo must be assumed to be innocent since he was never proven guilty

>How do you go about "proving" something was a false accusation?
Are you still trolling?

Read that, and then read it again till it finally sticks.

>get fucked by one of the most desirable men on the planet
>get paid £300k for your troubles

In that case there is actual concrete evidence to show it happened you fucking numbskull. You are basing your entire argument on possibilities and maybes. All we know is her anus took a beating, we don't know under what circumstance it happened. For that reason you can't claim with certainty he raped her not can I claim he didn't.

why would you settle if you're not guilty retard?

ah, he's a shitposter

That's IS what you implied, mongol.

Do you have any idea how much of a trashed image and arduous process a trial of this charge would draw for him?

the legal fees alone would probably surpass that sum

Or she could walk away and keep her mouth shut. Her taking the money just removed every bit of credibility she had. All she has now is ">muh feelings".

IF he had raped her (which I doubt because I think he's a homo) she should have just taken him to court and IF she had the most basic evidence she would have put him in jail and gotten millions off of tsubucks easily (and rightly so). I don't believe a word she says just like I don't believe the shit that comes out of tabloids.

>swelling and a "laceration" in her anal region
OK. Now I'm sold.

It's cheaper than an expensive court battle.

Lawyer knew it wasn't a winnable case and they'd be open to counter-suit, took the money they could get and split. Fine lawyering.

>Be multi-millionaire
>Have tons of women throw themselves at you
>All of them want your money
>Have one of them accuse you of rape
>Realize even if you are innocent the court case would drag on for months or even years
>Your public image getting shit on in the meanwhile because of her even if you are innocent
Why the fuck do you think you retarded mongoloid?

Why would you agree to settle if you have a case?

Is English your first language?

>You are basing your entire argument on possibilities and maybes

Except I'm not you idiot. What constitute as false rape claims make up between 2-8% according to the FBI and the ones that fall in that range may also be true.

> For that reason you can't claim with certainty he raped her not can I claim he didn't.

I hope one day you wake up with your anus fully prolapsed with 5 black men standing around you then when you go to the hospital and tell the cops about it they say, "We don't really know if you got raped here or not it's just hard to tell you would have willingly wanted your anus to take such a beating"

Stupid idiot.

They had enough to get the money from him as they knew it would at least require a lengthy court case to disprove. Laws are such a game it's ridiculous

Ronaldo should tsue her for breach of contract, desu

>2-8% according to the FBI and the ones that fall in that range may also be true.
>may
Provide link to the source while you're at it.
Also, if you think that there's no way in hell someone isn't willing to get fucked in the ass for the chance to sue one of the richest and most famous men in the world you are quite literally mentally retarded.
Neck yourself, I mean this unironically.

Fucking pitchfork raising mob rule lunatic right here.

>if you're accused you must automatically be presumed guilty and if you disagree i hope you get raped

Look I get it. You're clearly very defensive about this. But lets say he did rape her, he's one of the richest, most influential people on the planet. To many as close to God on this Earth as they'll ever see. He knows this. He's not a retard. He walks the streets, he sees the fans, he knows he's not just hot shit. He's history books hot shit and he can throw his dick around to, I'm sure, 1000s of women. If he was to take it too far, ignore the pleas of one women and get accused of rape, is it really outside of your grasp to think that that woman, who was probably already starstruck and overawed, would not want to take this to court. I mean the fact she lawyered up should be enough to think that this is something, the fact he paid up should make you think that this is something. The fact she didn't want to stand toe to toe in a court room with a global superstar should be much lower down on your list than whether she took the money.

I mean, €375k to shut your mouth about being raped by a global icon shouldn't shock you. Women shut their mouth about rape for free in some cases. Through fear alone some women say nothing. She said something, she got a lawyer, she got fucking paid.

Yah bois a rapist.

These threads really bring out all the cucks. Get it through your fucking heads, she enjoyed the money more than she disliked the buttsex so it wasn't rape.

Mayweather constantly cheated with PEDs and had to pay off Pacquiao millions to keep quiet about subpoenaing his records which show he was caught using PEDs heaps of times, bu everyone still calls him TBE.

The point is; people are zombies, once they've been told to do something, they'll continue until they've been told to adapt.

I already told you to try being less of a moron but you still haven't taken my advice.

I'll explain what I said to you again. The default position here that's been shown in this thread is that she's lying and that most of the time women are lying about being raped.

But that's not what statistics show, statistics show that 92%-98% of rape claims are actually founded, as in there is evidence to believe that they have happened. The ones that are unfounded are the ones where there are too many inconsistencies with the victim's stories, no physical injuries/evidence, if the victim didn't try to fight back etc. etc...This is what the law classifies as "false rape cases" which is a really shady classification because someone can rape you in your sleep.

I have no idea where you got the info that 49% of accused rapists are innocent from my post. Probably your own stupidity manifesting.

>lets say he did rape her
>Yah bois a rapist

fantastic argument

>someone isn't willing to get fucked in the ass for the chance to sue one of the richest and most famous men in the world you are quite literally mentally retarded.

Telling by your flag I can tell this is something you have a lot of experience with. Learn how to read you moron, even google translate wouldn't help me here.

>Doesn't provide link to his sources
>Thinks he is in a position to criticize others for their own statistics
Now I know you are baiting.

> IF she had the most basic evidence she would have put him in jail

ah, got me there. rich sports megastars NEVER get away with obvious crimes!