This hurts more than I thought it would.... Feels thread

This hurts more than I thought it would.... Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vid(remove)oza.net/b35e4nhya4sz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake. Made with jazzy. Or w.e that stupid app is called.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you plebs.

19 y/o coworker of mine died from heroine overdose last December. He was a really good kid, and you're a really big piece of shit.

>died of heroine overdose
>good kid
Pick one, you fucking degenerate.

Had crippling depression and used hard drugs to self medicate because the legal ones didn't work. You really are a retarded piece of shit user.

so he was a pu55i boi, nut up or shut up newfag

A pussy for trying to be happy when crushing mental illness made it excrutiatingly difficult? Wow, you're a retarded piece of shit who really can't use reason can you? Must suck.

>piece

kek

>HAD to self medicate
cool story. Most morally bankrupt weak people with a vice find excuses, this one seems to be popular lately.
You're an infantile idiot that confuses weakness with compassion.
It is not compassionate to excuse destructive behavior, the compassionate thing to do would be let people take responsibility for their choices, so maybe they grow, instead of just excusing their destructive, selfish, childish chasing of pleasure until they kill themselves with it.

do you mean piece or peace?

why don't you join your dumbass drug addicted overdosing asswipe of a friend in hell

Seems like there are only fags on this board according to the replies... I'm sorry for your loss OP

damn bro, i hope you don't dwell on it too much. it's hard when someone in your world passes away, but good to see that you have in a way made your peace and said goodbye.

he means piece you illiterate fuck

You guys dont understand the point of a feels thread?

This is unlikely OC just a sad pic...

>lurk moar?

Your coworker deserved to die. I'd piss on his face at his funeral. Bitch ass fuck.

Well, if you want a feels thread you should

1. Post a pic that's actually sad, not just some faggot making himself feel good for being so caring.
2.Don't give the context to the picture if the context is the subject of the photo was deserving of no feels at all
3. don't be a giant faggot

You okay there bud don't cut yourself on that edge

My names Owen and I'm alive so that's pretty good.

I don't understand though. The guy was a Co worker. The best thing you could say is that you enjoyed working with him. That's the goodbye?

Doesn't seem like much of a connection with the specific person. Probably just more shock at realising ones mortality

>Bitch ass fuck

I think it's funny that you say that because things like OP's photo are very common in feels threads. The whole point of a feels thread is to open up to people who you will never meet and most likely never interact with again. I also find it funny that you think him using a drug that is extremely addictive is more defining than anything else he could do. Sounds like you aren't able to really look deeper into things.

You sound like a very kind person.

More like seeing someone every day but suddenly they are just gone forever.

It doesnt take a saint to be sad at a random humans death.

awwww... what a fag

he was weak. good riddance

hispanic brother forcefully makes sis cum full video

vid(remove)oza.net/b35e4nhya4sz.html

fuck off

>have depression, GAD, high-functioning asperger's, dissosiative disorder, possible schizophrenia

have never felt the need to self-medicate. I use everyday things like sleep, masturbation, gaming etc as my coping mechanisms.

drugs are for faggots who don't have the balls to face their problems head on and find ways through them.

and they're for faggots who want pity and sympathy as it's the only validation they can get from others because of their lack of self-worth and therefore their worth to others.

"I like seeing my significant other miserable because it reminds me how much he loves me and how much I have him by the balls"

reason number 0981238102938210983 to stay out of serious relationships.

women love when you suffer because of them or for them.

Heroine overdose? Did he see Wonder Woman too many times?

it's what happens when women get introduced to feminism, surrounded by strong women and suddenly get fat

they literally can't contain such heroism so they bloat

hence why most feminists are fat

"heroine overdose"