So user what seems to be bothering you lately?

so user what seems to be bothering you lately?

My cat skipped breakfast this morning. That hasn't happened in 8 years. I have to decide whether or not I want to spend the money on blood work and a CT scan just for the vet to say "it was fucking nothing, no idea," or ignore it and see if the cat just dies.

rip cat

Bought a new board game. No one likes it but me.

Im 23 with an unfaithful leeching whore of a girlfriend. I do manuel labor 5 times a week but I only make like 20 grand a year. On top of that, Im addicted to drugs. Sometimes I wonder if its easier to just kill myself

what board game

The cat is fine, sometimes they skip a meal or don't eat much. What exactly are you feeding the cat?

It eats this crap in a can called Fancy Feast, which is probably the McDonalds of cat food. Half a can in the morning and the other half in the evening. She has a bowl of Meow Mix dry food that I change daily. She doesn't eat most of it, but will take a few bites throughout the day. I usually give her my leftovers after dinner, which is occasionally actual McDonalds.

you're feeding your cat too much

Star Wars Armada. It has a lot of rules that no one else is willing to learn.

a headache
can't sleep
too much shit to do before next year starts

The 2mb limit

>yes

Did you take some acetaminophen? Diphenhydramine for the sleeping.

sounds gay, i dont blame them

Dump her tomorrow, find a new share house flat. Go to the gym instead of drugs

That seems fine yo. Wet and dry food, good. Wet food for moisture, dry food for their anal glands to be expressed gently and naturally.

Cut down on the human leftovers. Only a pinky nail size of the crap crap, more can be given of like chicken, meats, fish.

No rice!!! Makes their tummies hard.

You might wanna improve the quality, but thats up to you. Took 2 hours reading every can and bag to get the highest protein content with the least amount of cornmeal.

Also, secret tip. Demanos powder, just a pinch, mixed in with the wet, everyday. Helps to prevent urinary crystals from forming in older cats. You can find that in health food stores.

From one cat owner to another :3

>Star Wars

I plan on dumping her after new years. But the thing is, she's a fucking crazy sociopath. Im already pretty fit from my job, so I dont need to go to the gym.

Ik its gay but fuck you this is the internet, the game i watched a youtuber play known as Life Is Strange is officially ending pretty soon and im pretty bummed out since i was very into that game and it makes me sad that they have a cool life of living like a teen while is sit inside and watch videos all day

I HATE COLLEGE IT'S FULL OF FUCKING CHINKS AND INDIANS AND I FUCKING HATE IT. MY JOB PAYS SHIT MONEY BUT MY PARENTS THINK THAT IT'S 19 DICKITY TWO AND IF I STAY THERE LONG ENOUGH IT'LL PAY OUT WHICH IS FUCKING RETARDED BECAUSE THE PAY IS FUCKING SHIT AND IT'S A UNION.
GO TO SCHOOL THEY SAID IF I DO I'LL SNAP AND WANT TO BLOW THE DAMN THING UP BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ABYSMAL.

GAS THE CHINKS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE INDIANS

I feel like my existence is pretty bland.

Lasagne tastes better if you prepare the meat with onions. I’m making some tonight, but forgot to buy onions. It just won’t be the same.

Its winter ..It gets dark at 4:30, theres snow up to my nutsack, and google thinks i need to be reminded it feels like -34°C .. Its bs man.

Anyways if youll excuse me im going out for a smoke before my beer warms up.

guy below you has bigger problems

Oof
Why am I getting shit on lol?

Thats rough. Have to ask your self. "Is it even worth it?"

cus ur gay

I've been reading a book about machine learning for work, and it's the stupidest pile of horseshit imaginable. At one point I had a crushing moment of, what the fuck am I doing?

I've been pretty depressed for the past year, and I keep getting worse. It's hard not to dwell on the suicidal thoughts.

I did and tbh I don’t want to cook it this way. But the wife’s relatives come over tonight and I’m backed in a corner.

I dont have enough lube to fit this watermelon in my ass. I dont know how to make this work.

Have you figured out why you’re depressed?

Beat.her.

not sure exactly. consistent failure is my best guess.

I was blocked for 3 days from posting on Facebook for posting sexually explicit content as of an hour ago and I haven't posted in months.

jail doesnt really sound too fun though

Failing at what exactly?

>Manuel labor

failing financially, my social groups are falling apart, and I'm a fat slob.

>failing financially
Create a budget, track your expenses, start saving

>social groups falling apart
That’s normal to some extent. Happens over time

>fat slob
You know what to do here, don’t you?

A MTF trans asked for help. I contacted her - CList. She needs a ride 350 miles and back tomorrow morning. I am already late for bed. I think i will pussy out in the morning.

The lack of Asian full frontal scenes in movies